Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5170&start_row=11

Acceptance of White Rastas

1 - 1011 - 20
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 7/6/2013 11:17:05 AM

Fry Davis Sent: 6/5/2013 6:22:17 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I is asking InI's opinion on white rastas many are seen by other rastas as fakes and not true Rastafarians and are seen by many heathens as hippies and pot heads or just as idiots. So I am wondering other opinions on white rastas?

Its because you white people want to change the way a black mon thinks.

You white people are vegans vegeterians.

A black mon must eat meat, its part of the Black mon.

You white people wants to make rasta a hippie skinny veggie thing.
when rasta is a black king and queen who begot all other races black white indian chinese and all other races comes from NEGUS KING ALPHA AND QUEEN OMEGA

BLACK JESUS CHRIST LION OF JUDAH

ALMIGHTY HOLA FATHER

JAH RASTAFARI

SELASSIE I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/6/2013 4:57:01 PM

RasTafarI People were vegetarian long before any white skin person was involved.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 7/7/2013 4:54:37 AM

Yes I

I am pretty certain Black skinned African people were eating Ital vegetarian before white skinned people walked upon the Earth.
RasTafarI way is from creation!

Blessed Love

Messenger: JahBuckihi Sent: 7/7/2013 12:10:08 PM

greetings Iyha, please xpand, iman sees nothing but backwards things and hate in this post. no where have i found our living god ad savior Haile selassie speak in this fashion. or maby iman is not overstanding the reasoning. foward ever backwards never , blessed love

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 7/9/2013 10:00:55 AM

From what I have learnt from an Elder,him seh Rastafari is not colour,race,class or creed.....and at the same time,the Order of the Nyahbinghi is strictly 4 the blackman....note....not meaning whites aint acceptable by the Nyahbinghi Order but they just don't take any responsibility in the Tabernacle e.g the Ilect of Priesthood etc...they just come and give Ises to the universal God Jah Rastafari...just like how the gentiles were accepted by the Israelites but don't partake in anything only giving Ises

Messenger: Sister Sent: 7/9/2013 5:35:40 PM

People shouldn't assume acceptance in any situation including within Rastafari. Credibility is only made clear through work on trust and communication. Some people carry more of the culturally ingrained legacy of Babylon and have more to do to overstand this. Within all groups there will be those that use the group as camoflague for their own grievances, who conform to the group as far as suits their own needs and excuse any deviations and those that prejudge according to the colouration of their own views and create division. Any person can be an agent of freedom or oppression.
Peace

Messenger: Rasblackface Sent: 7/9/2013 10:13:27 PM

Greeting n blessing I family . I am new to this site and find some troubling thing ! I'm blessed to be able to travel back home to ifrica and truly blessed to able to sit down and talk to our family in ifrica. Let me start by saying this black people learn who we are (not to offend) who we really are and plan a trip home it's a must! This time I linked up with moors(kemets) and the raspect was limitless and the knowledge was vast. I'm not a rich man by no means but while in I ifrica it felt like I was a king returning home from a war! More to come jah bless!

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 7/11/2013 1:09:39 AM

black people did a lot of things before white people.
In fact everything black people did before white people.
white people were barbarious and learned knowledge from the black mon

Selassie I
JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Iman Bo Sent: 7/11/2013 1:54:12 AM

Melchezidek-
If you feel so strongly about eating meat, then enjoy your steak, but don't try to represent ital with your backward claims.

Respect to Sister, Mathew, Ras Hemp, Ras Nate, Ark I, JahBuckihi, and all those who promote unity.

I and I have reasoned many times on this topic, here are a few selections of I views on the matter:

every human being starts off as an embryo that is 90%+ water (H2O). Each of us are are almost entirely composed of oxygen, carbon, hydrogen, nitrogen, calcium, and phosphorus. WE ARE ALL MADE OF THE SAME SUBSTANCES
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Still
Blessed love to each one's potential
capacity to be upright and fulfill
attitudes are so very consequential
unity the only way to forward still

LOOK AT THE BIODIVERSITY OF THE EARTH
SPECIFIC SPECIES FROM DISTINCT REGIONS GIVE BIRTH
DESIGNED TO COEXIST, NOT DOMINATE OR PERVERT
EACH WITH ITS PURPOSE, INNATE AND IN VERSE
EQUILIBRIUM - THE MAIN CONCEPT TO LEARN
ITS AN OCCURRENCE OF NATURE, JUST TO TAKE TURNS

IT IS FALSIFIED TEACHINGS THAT HAVE BENIGHTED THEIR VIEWS
BUT IF YOU LOOK FOR YOURSELF YOU’LL SEE IT THRU
FOR JAH CREATIVITY IS INSTILLED IN YOU
EACH HAS THE REASON TO DETERMINE THE TRUTH
WITHOUT EMULATING OTHERS AS BABYLONIANS DO

Different climate zones contain differing natural nutrients, giving way to differing life forms.

Currents of Adaptation to the natural environment,
and yet still each species has its needs met.
YES THE EARTH SUPPLIES ALL WE NEED
AND JAH TRULY LOVES DIVERSITY
BUT SOME BREAK IT APART INTO “YOU AND ME”
WHEN IN NATURE THERE IS UNITY
EVERYTHING SUBLIME INTRICACY

----------------------------------------------------------------------
This “political system” does not want equity! It feeds on inequity and ignorance!! This is why there is no mainstream mention of The Master Teacher Haile Selassie I. Shoulda know better than to align against HIM!

RasTafari maintain:
”That until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned: That until there are no longer first-class and second class citizens of any nation; That until the color of a man’s skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes; That until the basic human rights are equally guaranteed to all without regard to race; That until that day, the dream of lasting peace and world citizenship and the rule of international morality will remain but a fleeting illusion, to be pursued but never attained”

All racists affirm this illusion with their talk of supremacy. As long as there are people promoting misguided messages and words of oppression, there will be no peace. Unity cannot be achieved using supremacy..see it? I and I uphold the pursuit of The Emperor, I and I shall not give in..

Does our skin color determine who we are, what we believe, or how competent we are?
Of course not! Environmental factors (upbringing, surroundings, teachings, social interactions,….) all align to create the inner dimensions of who we are. How reasonable would it be to condemn an entire group of people, given that it is essentially impossible for everyone in that group to believe in the exact same thing. You can’t judge/classify an entire people based on the actions of a few. What ever happened to individuality or character?

Stereotypical fear and greed, indeed,
INCONSISTENCY IS THE DECREE FOR THOSE WHO DISAGREE WITH HIS MAJESTY

Being smarter, stronger, and more beautiful does not make one superior. This is a Babylonian ideology. In the quest of knowledge, they hinder spiritual abilities and promote polarities with “true” theories, furthering themselves from the wisdom of natural creation. In a quest for strength, Babylon builds weapons of mass destruction.. How can this be superior? In a quest for beauty, Babylonians superficially alter their bodies and sacrifice livity for appearance.
Why, the strongest, smartest, and most beautiful human being would be nothing without the microbes in soil which break down nutrients for plants. Everything has a place and reason. All the "higher" animals would not exist without the “lesser” animals. WITHOUT MICROSCOPIC ORGANISMS WE WOULD NOT EXIST..who is truly superior now??

In HIM eyes it's all the same
for all the righteous who take his claim
and rise up upon what HIM say
and do what is good unto this day
So I maintain thanks and praise
for all of creation, each sun ray

Peace

Messenger: IsightHIM Sent: 7/19/2013 11:46:49 AM

Until the philosophy.....

We must become members of a new Race....

Jah RasTafari is the Almighty

1 - 1011 - 20

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I