Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5161&start_row=1

Live reasoning

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Matthew Sent: 5/29/2013 3:50:02 AM

Give thanks for the facility to reason in real time. I was thinking it may be useful to arrange a weekly time and set a topic to reason on?

Blessed love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/29/2013 7:29:01 PM

Seen,

How about people can use the Live Reasoning Topic that is on the top section of the Reasonings list to mention a Reasoning they would like to Reason about, and the date and time they would like to Reason. Just make sure to mention the timezone so people in other timezones will know when to forward.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 5/30/2013 4:42:26 AM

Yes I, good idea. I think the I, Ark I should lead the first live reasoning session.

RasTafarI Blessings

Messenger: blackdiamomd Sent: 5/30/2013 1:58:57 PM

I and i am new to rastafari and was wonderin if i and i could get some pointers on many things such as ital eating, like wat should i and i eat andnot eat i and i would also like info on weather i should join a certian group for meetings and are there any in north carolina. right now i am still studing up on things and would love any advice i and i could recive. JAH BLESS ,RASTAFARI

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 5/30/2013 9:02:40 PM

blessed are the wise who take instruction
fools scorn correction

read proverbs in bible
read african proverbs
read all. know all.
but abouv all knowlwdge is love,
using the greatest knowledge with Love is the only true wisdom.

be close with Jah in spirit and with mother nature in the body
unite the two into one
heaven on earth

let nothing conquer you, never forfeit
King Selassie may have appeared to lose a few battles , but with Jah Allmighty we learn from our losses and it makes us stronger
not all battles will be won, but in perseverance, and faith in Jah
good will overcome evil in the end.

the better I relation ship with Jah is a better relationship with environment surrounding, peoples and creation...

a great relationship with earthly things, people, animals creation, is a better relationship with Jah

Serving Jah in best way ye can, with love and wisdom knowledge over standing, in truth...This is Livity

To be Holy is to be evry thought word deed and every fuction of every part of your being is operating for Jah, functioning for Jah, serving Jah in worship and reverence

increacing the peace, being the light of the world, and the change you want to see

not just seeing self as a small ego i but as IANDI a interconnected part of all In spirit and truth, nothing stands alone but all is on body as Jah is the head giving light and life to whole body we are part of, and i can not survive alone, not with out being one with the great IANDI AM.

Messenger: Warrior Dove Sent: 6/4/2013 11:03:32 PM

Greetings Sistren and Brethren,
The Rasta community, where I am living, is scattered. Truly I and I need to centralize and organize.

I give thanks for bringing forward the live reasoning. I too humbly ask that Ark I or another Elder on this site start a reasoning session.

May JAH guide I and I,
Iron sharpens Iron,
Warrior Dove

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I