Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5155&start_row=1

You don't haffi dread to be Rasta

1 - 9
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ubberup Sent: 5/20/2013 4:22:06 AM

I'm a white Irish man (38 yrs). Can I be a Rasta?

Messenger: Deda bromfield Sent: 5/20/2013 5:23:21 AM

what you mean by,you want to be a rasta grow you hair or you want to learn about his magesty teaching....

Messenger: ubberup Sent: 5/20/2013 7:14:27 AM

I want to be at peace. Can i be a rasta???

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 5/20/2013 9:28:36 AM

Can I? is the wrong question to be asking Idren. Instead of thinking what the I wants, watch, pray, and learn to submit to the Most High in all things in life by sincerely working, seeking and sharing knowledge, not for the I's benefit and selfish wants, but RastafarI benefit. If it is Jah will then follow it and purify the Iself, because RastafarI is serious and I and I chant 'without justice, no peace' until justice comes and peace reigns.

Blessed love and guidance

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 5/20/2013 2:23:07 PM

can you?

can you be?

Rasta is the straight and narrow path. Not the broad and wide. This is for the few and not for the many...Babylon is for the many. The many fallen...

But IandI rastafari are rising...Rising to the higher heights, and its a climb, its not easy to find enlightenment and peace, the road to Mt.Zion is steep and rocky and many obstacles and much challenges and much growing in the spIrits...Its easy to backslide...

Who can be Rasta..? Who can receive Haile Selassie Grace?

Be faithful and true to Jah, follow his commandments

Live in the way. Be obedient to Jah Rastafari..Know your true self, be yourself .That all you can be....Be Rasta,,be faithful, a growing dread, not a bald head, grow , cultivate your culture in Jah light..The rasta seed is in all souls but many are not cultivated, many are called....But few are the seeds of faith that grow to maturity in Jah Rastafari..But when they do, their fruits and labors bless the heavens earth and humanity and all creation, and all see and know Jahs glory in them and glorify Jah through them...

Who can be Rasta.....Who can rise above the norms,,,the status quo and show the potential of the Allmightys presence in man/woman?

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 5/20/2013 2:39:23 PM

Can You? can you be?

Faithful and true, compassionate and honest, Ital and natural, living in harmony, with creation humanity and all and Jah Allmighty

Can You? Can You be?

Irie, abandoning all wrong and sin and riding on the King and Queens Highway with His Imperial Majesty and empress Menen

Following in higher meditation all their instructions coming down from above in Mt.Zion the place of communion and unity, the promised land is for who beleive in the promises and follow Jahs ways and live and dont get destroyed by going astray into disobedience and destruction.
Can you stay living in Jahs words and establish foundation on rock never again being deceived by satin shoughts babling words of lies and stumble out of your truth light and life?

Its an Exodus, a Movement of Jah Rastafari People outta babylon right NOW and when IANDI MIGHTY CONQUERING people and Angels cross the thresh hold (spiritual river Jordan) into a New Promised Land in these new times.

Can you?
Are you willing to leave babylon(egypt) for a New land of Peace? righeousness truth justice in Jah. Harmony, gardens of Zion, as was in the beginning...
Many attachments in Babylon, but INI togetherness is strenght and inspiritaion.
Many are happy in babylon.
But INI are a seperate people and babylons ways are not our ways. Our way are Jahs ways. can you? Can you give your will to Jah will ?

Yes I beleive you can. I know its in you. Bless Up

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 5/20/2013 3:19:47 PM

Q.I want to be at peace. Can i be a rasta???

A. There is no small i in a Rasta. small i is ego. Rasta not small ego. Rasta is IandI(no man/woman is a island )(nothing is independent, all is interdependent, all is one.Interconnected)
IANDI consciousness is of Rastafari

Jesus Christ said "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."(Matthew 10:34)

Rasta has to speak up! mast down injustice.
and fight down evil wickedness with love and righteousness. Lies with truth!

"Everyone is cryin' out for peace
None is cryin' out for Justice

I don't want no peace
I need equal rights and Justice*3
Got to get it
Equal rights and Justice" -Peter Tosh

If ya want peace uberup and practice being rasta(practice is perfection, practice is cultivating, Rastafari is perfect culture in Jah Allmighty) try this:

Lord, make me an instrument of Your peace. Where there is hatred, let me sow love; where there is injury, pardon; where there is doubt, faith; where there is despair, hope; where there is darkness, light; where there is sadness, joy.

O, Divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled as to console; to be understood as to understand; to be loved as to love; For it is in giving that we receive; it is in pardoning that we are pardoned; it is in dying that we are born again to eternal life. -St. Francis

Messenger: Ras Hemp Sent: 6/1/2013 10:07:56 AM

RasTafarI is a way of life. You dont wake up a day and say yes i am RasTafarI. Thats not possible. You must know and practice about HIM because he is I and I leader and Almighty. And when you first start to live the Rasta way of life you will go through certain persecution and judgement. But you have to be strong and endure those things. Its all a part of it. RasTafarI are chosen people and RasTafarI is not for everyone. It doesnt matter how old you are, what complexion you have or where you come from. If you want to be at peace you could be a Sadhu, Buddhist, Muslim or something else. Ask yourself why is it RasTafarI that i seek and not something else. If you really want to be RasTafarI Uberupp you have to live your life righeous and know about RasTafarI. You must give thanks and praises for everything to the Most High Qedamawi Haile Selassie I JAH RasTafarI.

Messenger: HIM_Sun Sent: 6/1/2013 7:45:46 PM

His Imperial Majesty and Her Imperial Majesty are not racists and by I and I culture can not be. Seek and the I shall find. Any who are thirsty may drink.

1 - 9

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I