Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5154&start_row=1

how do other rastas pray?

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ZIonChild Sent: 5/17/2013 3:02:56 AM

InI Just want to know how other rasta bredren, pray to the almighty jah rastafari??

blessings

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 5/17/2013 4:03:22 AM

I submit to RasTafarI praying in private on my hands and knees. I also give thanks by singing or chanting alone or along with some iritual music. I dont think how the I prays is important. Just find the way to communicate that is right for you.

RasTafarI Blessings

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 5/17/2013 11:25:33 PM

I pray not by always asking for things...but by listening to what Jah is askings....

To shut up the ego, be humble and obay Jahs commands is a prayer beyond words.

I pray in spirit...words can assist...but words cant be dead(no spirit)

To surrender to Jah and The Allmightys will, to let go of the egos power trip and put all trust in Jah so not to fall...

I pray by asking strength to overcome all temptations , and the power to trample the devol

Ina irie meditation I pray for I and I and I, all and one impartial.

I pray to Haillie selassie The power of The Trinity to Give grace and send Jah saving hand Yeshua The Christ to rise and shine in IandI

I pray for the days Jah Kingdom Florishes over the entire green earth and wickedness is no more
I pray for Jah to banish this darkness from my own heart with the illumination of his enlightening one, the christ the davine, the hola of of Rastafari to fulfill the body and uplift it along with its counterpart the earth into Zion to make earth and heaven one as Zion.

Establish the foundation....The foundation is of the spirit not of the material and flesh....

I pray pray INI establish the roots of INI faith on solid ground so that when things shack rattle and roll nothing can make INI fall get knocked over or crumbles..........Zion Iron Strong Lion Heart!

Courage to pray, meditate.

One part of prayer is in spirits...Other part is in physical action...Cultivate it up from within...Carry it out....
This is prayer and worship....Bless Up

Shalom Sabbath

Messenger: ZIonChild Sent: 5/18/2013 2:06:00 AM

Irieness. Is Ras Tafari, christ's reincarnation, and the father all in one??

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 5/19/2013 12:10:48 PM

All in one and one in all. I am in you and you are in I . It is irie.
It's just a matter of recognizing the most high within. Seek and find. Truth reveals its self and does no it hide.investigate. the truth must be a deep confirmation to I belief and be so rooted in I that nothing can remove it...for beliefs change...but the truth never changes...to know the truth....beliefs may change and leave from within I. But the truth and knowledge of it can never leave.....we are nothing but bundles of infinite potential. Davine wisdom. It within all creation. our higher nature, not fallen, is to bring forth this knowledge of our creator that has been placed in each and bring it out and live it in wisdom
Overstate the knowledge. Know thyself. Jah kingdom within..live in...build a home in zion...on the rock...and not on material sands....irie ONENESS in spirit seen

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 5/19/2013 10:17:10 PM

WHEN I PRAY I JUST HOLD I HANDS IN THE FORM OF THE POWER OF THE HOLY TRINITY AND SIT AND DON'T SPEAK. I THEN GO INTO A STATE OF MEDITATION AND WAIT FOR THE RIGHT TIME THEN SPEAK ALOUD TO HAILE SELASSIE I AND GIVE THANKS AND PRAISE UNTO HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY FOR BLESSING I AND I AND GUIDING I AND I AND ITECTING I AND I AND PROVIDING FOR I AND I.

THIS IS I PRAYER:

FOR THE PREACHING OF THE CROSS IS FOR THEM THAT PERISH FOOLISHNESS BUT TO I AND I WHOM IS SAVED IT IS THE POWER OF I JAH
PRINCE AND PRINCESS SHALL COME OUT OF EGYPT ETHIOPIA SHALL SOON STRETCH FORTH HER HANDS UNTO JAH
THY BLESSINGS UNTO I AND I THAT THE HUNGRY TO BE FED THE SICK NOURISHED THE NAKED CLOTHED THE AGED PROTECTED AND THE INFANTS CARED FOR
SO LET I AND I ENEMIES BE PAST AND DECAYED IN THE DEPTHS OF THE SEA OR IN THE BELLY OF THE BEAST O MOST HIGH HAILE I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI
KING OF KINGS LORD OF LORDS CONQUERING LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH ELECT OF GOD AND LIGHT OF THIS WORLD
SO LET THE WORDS OF I AND I MOUTH AND THE IDITATION OF I AND I HEART BE ACCEPTABLE IN THY SIGHT O MOST HIGH
HAILE I ON HIGH JAH RASTAFARI. SE-LAH.

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 5/19/2013 10:18:21 PM

NOTE: IF IT IS TOO LOUD TO PRAY I AND I JUST PRAY WITHIN I HEART LIKE THE I SAID.

Messenger: Amedeo Alippio Bwana Conta Sent: 6/11/2013 11:28:30 AM

InI father in heaven. Hallowed be thy name, may your kingdom come, may your will be done. On earth and in heaven.please oh JAH Give InI this our daily herbs, and forgive us of our trespass as InI forgive those that trespass against InI. Please JAH do not bring us to the time of trial, but deliver InI from every evil. Almighty I JAH RASTAFARI HAILE SELASSIE I the first. King of kings, lord of lords, elect of god, light of the world. Thank you JAH FOR EVERYTHING you have given InI and blessed unto InI. In your holy name I pray Yeshua. JAH RAstafari

InI make a burnt offering to JAH while speaking aloud with JAH and meditating, playing Djembe drum.

Messenger: jahmyking Sent: 6/16/2013 7:48:06 PM

i pray morning 6am noon 12pm and night6pm especially and anytime throughout the day as i want. i pray to the east on the floor holding the trinity. 1st i give thanks 2nd repentance 3rd ask

oh and sometimes ill say half the lords prayer in Amharic. (Im still learning but i can recite what i know so far)

Bless

Messenger: HIM_Sun Sent: 6/21/2013 12:36:47 AM

Give thanks Haile Sellassie Itegue Menen.

I and I in I man this is how I and I pray.

Haile I Sellassie I King Ras Tafari Blessed be the Most High Almighty I
GlorI to the I Word GlorI to the I Sound and GlorI to the Power of the Most High Almighty I

>>This is followed by reading scriptures and Psalms after which the I can say the I own prayer. This is where I and I make a personal prayer to the Almighty giving thanks to H.I.M. and asking for wise mind and overstanding to do H.I.M. will and forgiveness etc...>>>>

To "Seal Up" the prayer I and I recite Psalm 121, then the following "Seal Up" prayer

Let the Words of I and I mouth and the Initation of I and I heart be humble and acceptable in the I sight Yah Ras Tafari. for the I is I and I strength and I and I Ideemer. Who long liveth and Reign,and who causes the I Haile Ivine countenance to shine upon I and I. Bless and Santify I and I from this time hence and forIver and Ideem I and I from the hands of the terrible dragon (Stomp right foot on the ground to symbolize trampling the devil). haile I Sellassie I King Ras Tafari Blessed be the Most High Almighty I
(raising the I right hand in a Ethiopian military salute)
First I and I live and ForIver Nyahbinghi I

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I