Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5153&start_row=11

Don't mind the heathen

1 - 1011 - 20
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: burningbush Sent: 5/19/2013 10:31:51 PM

YES JESSEP86 THAT IS A SAYING WHERE IMAN LIVE AS WELL. I AND I AM LEAVING THE JUDGEMENT UP TO JAH RASTAFARI THE ONLY ONE WORTHY OF JUDGEMENT HAILE I SELASSIE I THE FIRST THE MOST HIGH.

JAHOVIA GUIDE THE I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/19/2013 11:37:53 PM

I have said before

============
This is Revelation time, and people have already made their decision. It is not I place to change it, that was for the previous season, in this time it is I place to help those that have made the Right decision.

---------------------------
Revelation 22:11
He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
---------------------------
============

It is not even worthwhile to spend time towards correction of such people. Speaking to them is just blowing breath, they will not even consider the words. The time wasted on them could instead be spent on those that desire Righteousness, or even towards Rising your own Irits, if there is nobody around to Reason with.

Messenger: Iman Bo Sent: 5/20/2013 2:16:22 AM

Religious fanaticism, the root of this cataclysm…

In creating Heaven on Earth, I and I all cannot maintain stubborn claims of being the exclusive holders of sacred knowledge or being “God’s chosen people.” Righteousness is in each one’s potential, and it makes no difference of one’s color of skin, religion, or culture. Unity could and still can be achieved as One People composed of the same elements---Carbon, Hydrogen, Oxygen, Nitrogen, and so on---and this is what Rastafari means to I. One people who are sustained by the same Planetary forces created by the same Creator and share the same basic needs. Rastafari HIM Haile Selassie I showed the people of the Earth how to make this unity and longevity possible in the modern world; to bring forward kindness, mercy, and neighborly love towards Creation and those who inhabit It just as Christ is described as doing so in the Ible. But the solution is not in supposed differences or similarities based on whoevers translation and interpretation of ancient texts. Yes these authors passed along great wisdom, but how does arguing about interpretations of certain passages (as on the video) bring forth any good? Why do people slander eachother (over supposed Holy books) so mercilessly as they seek the All Merciful? ...Fanaticism.

But fanaticism is not just something that occurs with religious teachings, it can occur with any teaching; philosophies, histories, sciences, social trends, and so on…. I and I do not say get rid of these strong feelings, just to be sure and align our enthusiasm and uncritical devotion towards teachings that bring forth healthy relationships and peace. The behaviors required for unity and longevity can be learned with or without the Bible, but people have referenced the Bible to try and justify wicked acts, so it may be wise to focus more on the universal teachings of actions and reactions rather than what some consider ‘the only way.’ The right Way will allow for ones to

“Act in concert to prevent impending tragedies”-Haile Selassie I

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 5/20/2013 3:33:12 PM

being a fanatic seems as if one is serving a false god, other than the one of love and mercy and compassion and truth and light and joy
them are putting other things higher in importance than JAH
and worshipping ideas and thought instead Jah of spirit in spirit...

Just be where theres inspiration of Jah, if Jah spirit of love is not in them is out of them and darkness fills them..and darkness will remain as long as they serve and worship false gods

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 5/20/2013 11:34:49 PM

WELL, I AM NOT TOO TERRIBLY FAMILIAR WITH THE SO-CALLED BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITES. I AND I COME FROM A SMALL TOWN SO I JUST DON'T OVERSTAND WHILE SOME WOULD SLANDER JAH LIKE THOSE PEOPLE DID. NOT ACCEPTING JAH DIVINITY WOULD BE ENOUGH FOR MOST. BUT THEY HAD TO GO OUT OF THEIR WAY JUST TO SLANDER HAILE SELASSIE I WHEN HAILE SELASSIE I WASN'T EVEN BROUGHT UP IN THE DISCUSSION, AND WHILE HAILE SELASSIE I HAS DONE NOTHING TO THEM. JAH ONLY GIVES THE PEOPLE LOVE.
THAT IS WHY I SAID THAT I AM JUST LEAVING THE JUDGEMENT UP TO JAH. HAILE SELASSIE I IS MY GOD AND YES, I AM SOMEWHAT FANATIC ABOUT IT AND I AM SORRY IF THAT IS WRONG. I AND I JUST HOLDING TO MY FAITH AND NO ONE ELSE'S. I DON'T PREACH TO OTHERS ABOUT JAH AND I DON'T SEEK TO TEACH TO THOSE WHOM DO NOT WANT TO HEAR. I AM A VERY QUIET YOUTH AND DON'T TROUBLE NOBODY. I MIND I OWN. I JUST LISTEN TO REGGAE MUSIC, GO TO SCHOOL, AND THAT IS ALL. AND I NEVER SPEAK. WHY? BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT.
I HAVE FIGURED OUT ONE THING IN LIFE: NO ONE WILL EVER CHANGE UNLESS THEY WANT TO CHANGE. HAILE SELASSIE IS MY JAHOVIAH AND THAT WILL NEVER CHANGE. YOU KNOW THAT SONG BY JOHNNY OSBOURNE WHEN HE SINGS, "SOMETIMES I REACH THE BRIDGE BUT I NEVER CROSS OVER"? THAT IS HOW I FEEL, EVERY SINGLE DAY I THINK ABOUT QUITTING THIS TROD BUT I CANNOT, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE. AND I DON'T CARE IF THE HEATHEN BADMIND I BECAUSE THEY WILL NEVER CHANGE. AS IT WAS IN THE BEGINNING SO SHALL IT BE IN THE END. THE WICKED COME AND GO, BUT JAH IS HERE TO STAY. JAH LIGHTNING KEEP FLASHING AND IT CAUSES PEOPLE TO FEAR HIM. JAH RAIN FALLS FROM THE SKY AND THE EARTH GETS STRONGER.

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 5/21/2013 9:13:13 AM

Idren, chant Psalm 39 and give Ises. Word sound is power, so silence does not help I and I in plenty of places. I have been that quiet studious youth also, and it is something I think all of I and I pass through, but know that I and I must open I and I mouths to give Ises and speak truth among the nations.

Blessed love

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 5/21/2013 10:10:26 PM

BLESSED LOVE TO THE I AS WELL IDREN. I AND I WILL TRY TO SPEAK MORE BUT I AND I REALIZE THAT MOST PEOPLE WILL NOT LISTEN. I DO NOT WANT TO BE A STEREOTYPICAL RASTA, BUT A RASTA WHO REALLY HAS A CLOSE RELATIONSHIP WITH HIS MAJESTY I GOD AND I REDEEMER. I AM JUST A YOUTH, POSSIBLY THE YOUNGEST ON THIS FORUM, SO I AND I AM TRYING TO LEARN RATHER THAN SPEAK, SEEN?

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 5/22/2013 3:41:07 AM

Pss.68
1. [1] Let God
arise, let his
enemies be
scattered: let
them also that
hate him flee
before him

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 5/22/2013 7:10:30 AM

Idren, there is no such thing as a 'stereotypical Rasta' unless I and I are counting those downright offensive cartoonish representations of babylon, but I put on a fire on them.
Every one of I and I should have that close relationship with I Majesty, and it is from that I and I must speak openly and truthfully. I know the I is a youth still, and in babylon youths are treated as if they know nothing, but even the smallest children have inner-sense that trumps plenty of adults who've let it be eroded by bowing to this system. To be perfectly honest, I Iself have been righteously rebuked by a 7 year old before.
There are times when the Most High intends for I and I lips to stay sealed and times when He wills I and I to speak, and keeping them sealed on those occasions will only cause I and I to burn up inside, so cultivate discernment of when and how to speak and be ever mindful of the example of Haile Selassie I.

Blessed love

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 5/22/2013 3:15:42 PM

I GIVE THANKS FOR THE REPLY. I AND I CHANT PSALM 39 AND IT HELPS I. I THINK I SHOULD FIND ISELF BEFORE POSTING ON THIS FORUM TOO MUCH.

1 - 1011 - 20

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I