Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5149&start_row=1

Having No one but Jah

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jahmyking Sent: 5/11/2013 12:40:38 PM

My mom been in the hospital over a week now for lung problem. And got out but she had a stroke and was in critical condition. One side of her body is paralyzed and she got some brain damage and will need to go to rehab and most likely surgery.

I'm not sure what to do other than pray. I feel like I have no one but Jah because all the rest of my family are Christians aside from my older brother who is rastafari as I am. But he has things going on at the moment and I don't know any bobo priest that live in tx that I could talk too. I just ask that you keep us in your prayers. I will stay as strong as Jah created me to be.

FYI: my family doesn't accept my beliefs and just riticule them. Even when I was at visiting my mom at the hospital. They have something to say about my turban or give me looks or talk about my vegan lifestyle. I just ask Jah to forgive them and strengthen me. I'm 22 by the way.

And my apologies for the none uplifting post on the sabbath. But I for my sabbath I need prayer more than anything.

Blessed love.

Messenger: Warrior Dove Sent: 5/11/2013 1:42:14 PM

My heart reaches out to you Idren. I wife and I have been taking care of I Mother, helping her recover from medical conditions. Keep going to the hospital for your Mom. When she sees the I, it will give her strength. Love is a powerful healer, I and I have the statistics to show that love heals Dr. Dean Ornish shows the facts.

Tell your family that the I is there to give love and support to your Mother and to put differences aside, as a family be there for your Mother.

May the Most High JAH guide and protect the I and Family,
Blessed Love,
Warrior Dove

Messenger: jahmyking Sent: 5/12/2013 1:39:11 AM

Thank you I really appreciate that. I shall continue to trust in Jah and let him lead me. And I'm a sistren by the way. And I give thanks once again for the encouragement.

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 5/12/2013 11:15:02 AM

Love and guidance to the I Sister. Hold the faith and hold the love and keep shining it for the I's Mother and Brother and whoever else does or doesn't want to see the I prosper with Jah. The I is in I prayers and the Most High is always within and around the I, so don't fret through the tribulations and renew the I's faith and determination with every opportunity. Watch and pray and act where the Most High directs the I, and nothing can pass that isn't meant to pass.

More strength, guidance and wisdom in the name of His Majesty Haile Selassie I and the Mother of creation Empress Menen I.

Blessed love

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 5/14/2013 11:09:34 PM

Jah light surround and guide INI to higher ground
What's your location , what the opportunities, where can you go to thrive the most? In side all INI there is a seed called infinite power potential given from Jah, of Jah , HIS spirit manifest
THe kingdom of heaven is with in each IAndI, we all spiritual ONENESS puzzles, all soul pieces gotta find their right place in the wholeness of the one body of Christ HAILE SELASSIE
To know one's self and Jah All mightI Rastafari Rastafari is up most importance, seek this kingdom within your self, know it, know Jah and let's bring forth that inner vision and knowing, to know one's self and Jah, where one is from, where one is going, where ones destination is....then within there will be no inner confusion or compromise because one knows and has been illuminated by knowledge wisdom and overstatding of one's self,JahIAndI, and one's place in the Universe,, as a fruit tree knows within itself how to bring forth good fruit, so we Rastafari, INI Jahsver Living children, are one and bringing forth the vision and the right action, uniting in spirit and all things follow follow in life, let's find each one and one's right place in the wholeness of the one Jah Rastafari HAILE SELASSIE
Each Rasta has a place of grace to live in
Jah Guide IN I on in his strength and his power and his works and his glory to higher ground

Jah Bless IANDI

Messenger: jahmyking Sent: 5/16/2013 1:49:59 AM

I want to thank all of you for the Iledge and Incouragement. I feel jags presence in every kind word helping to be a better princess one day at a time.

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I