Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5142&start_row=1

This is what ye shall eat: the clean and the unclean

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 5/6/2013 11:24:55 AM

And this is what ye shall eat: the clean and that which is not clean. The ox, the sheep, the goat, the ram, the stag, the gazelle, the buffalo, the deskĕ;na antelope, the we‛;elâ antelope, the oryx, the zĕ;rât gazelle, and every creature with a cleft hoof and nails eat ye, and the creatures that chew the cud. And these which ye shall not eat among those that chew the cud and have a cleft hoof are the camels and the hare and the kârgĕ;lyôn (coney ?), for they chew the cud but their hoofs are not cleft. The wolf and the pig ye shall not eat, for their hoofs are cleft but they do not chew the cud: ye shall not eat what is unclean. Whatsoever is in the waters with fins and scales eat ye; whatsoever is unclean therein eat ye not. Among birds everything that is clean eat ye, but ye shall not eat the following: the eagle, the vulture, the ’êlyâṭ;ân eagle, the osprey, the hawk, and the like, the raven, ostrich, the owl, the sea-gull, the heron, the swan, the ibis, the pelican, the hawk, the hoopoe, the night raven, the hornbill, the water-piper, the water-hen, and the bat; these are unclean. And ye shall not eat the locust nor anything of his kind, nor the ’aḳ;âṭ;ân nor anything of his kind, nor the grasshopper nor anything of his kind, nor the field locust nor anything of his kind. Of the things that fly (or, spring) and have two or four or six feet, their flesh is unclean, ye shall not eat thereof. And ye shall not touch their dead bodies, and whosoever toucheth them shall be unclean until the evening.

Messenger: Ras Hemp Sent: 5/7/2013 2:06:34 AM

Okay as i see that choice of diet is out of the bible. So i tell the i that is totally up to a man or woman to eat what he or she want to eat. Its better if you dont eat meat at all. Also no salt and no artificial substances and no animal substances. At least as natural as possible because it is hard to eat Ital here in babylon. But you must not force a person to consume certain things because it is their own personal choice. I also read that you said meat is Ital in the topic it is not wrong to eat meat. Thats not true. Meat is not Ital. Salt is not Ital. No chemicals are Ital but its really hard to eat food without artificial things in the food here. But just try your best and it will come you know. You will grow and eventually eat no salt, no sugar, no artificial substances and no animal substances. But as i said its up to the person and no one can tell you to do this an that.
Blessed Love
JAH RasTafarI

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 5/8/2013 11:06:01 AM

@Melchezidek.We are tired of your same old story,do what is good for you and leave the Ital man alone.Everyone is gonna get his pay according to Jah works he has done.You reap what you sow.If one nyam blood....Ises still,him ah go get the consequences thereof.If one choose to nyam vegan then him ah go get him pay too.Just leave dat to JAH

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I