Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=514&start_row=11

? bout Nyahbinghi

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 12/22/2004 10:17:25 PM

Thanks to thee Rock for Nyah info.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/23/2004 4:40:41 AM

Give thanks!

Ras Zion I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/24/2004 12:35:26 AM

Teff,

I and I have reasoned about Nyahbinghi before and about Queen Nyavingi. She fought against the downpressor colonialists and lead other in the fight to free Africa. But Nyahbinghi RasTafarI don't worship this Queen, I and I worship Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I. But I and I are also fighting against the downpressors of today with I and I Spiritual Warfare.

Here is the reasoning where I and I reasoned about several things about the Nyahbinghi. A Sistren named Nefertiti gave a good explanation about Queen Nyavingi.

Selassie-Nyahbinghi

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/24/2004 1:58:08 AM

Teff,

Iverstand what I am saying.

Nyahbinghi RasTafarI
Bobo RasTafarI

I am not putting any gods before Jah. There is only One God, I don't see more than One God. Christ and Haile Selassie I aren't two Gods, they are One.

I say Nyahbinghi RasTafarI to show what movement this RasTafarI trods, it is not a god before Jah. Nyahbinghi is an adjective and RasTafarI is the One that the adjective describes. Just as when I say Bobo RasTafarI, Bobo isn't a god before RasTafarI, Bobo describes the movement of this RasTafarI.

What is the point in trying to tie I up with the words that I say using falsehoods you imagine. If I was putting a god before Jah, then I would say that I am doing that, but I have never said that and I have never done that and I will never do that. You can search the whole forum with the search function and you will not find any such words coming from I.

I never put any god before Jah and I only see One God and that is Jah. You see what I just said in that sentence, this is what I speak so you can quote I on that. It is fruitless to try to change the meaning of a man's words when they have the ability to explain theirself. It only reveals the falsehoods within yourself. And it is even more fruitless to change it when the truth is in the same sentence that you tried to change.

Here is the sentence that I said,
-----------------
But Nyahbinghi RasTafarI don't worship this Queen, I and I worship Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I.
-----------------

I told you who I and I worship in the very sentence you picked two words out of.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/24/2004 8:45:20 AM

Like I already said, Christ went to the synagogues but his followers didn't make the synagogue their place of worship, including the Orthodox Christians.

So why would I trod in the churches that reject Selassie I and don't recognize who Selassie I is? Just as the Christians originally made their church by the teachings of Christ, I and I make our church by the teachings of Haile Selassie I.

Like Haile Selassie I say,
--------------------------
No one is today so foolish as to believe that any one nation constitutes a perfect monolith of faith and ideology. Nor could anyone wish that there should be such utter vanity of thought and aspiration.
--------------------------

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 12/24/2004 9:18:37 AM

Ark I,

I feel the last qoute sums it all up. I read it this way:

The truth cannot be found in just one place. I still feel that there is more that will be known at some point in time to clear up the mess that is holding InI back to unite mankind under JAH rule. I myself dont go firmly by any one particular tribe, sect etc, for I find too much devision among people this way, instead I find truth in all of them and try to only take that truth away in my mind to find path. Some eat meat some dont and much more... It is just to divide InI by trying to emphasize the particular beliefs and interpretations and putting them above others. InI shall find the truth and piece by piece it is everywhere under JAH creation and this we shall seek and exercise and discipline ourselves that way.

one love,

Bergy

Re: meat or no meat: look to the scriptures from the beginning and further learn from science and the answer is clear what InI shall eat.it is not easy but I find it the truth.

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 12/24/2004 4:01:12 PM

Ightes!

Teff, to me it seems if the I carries his nose too high, sight?
You are EOC member, as it seems, and claim that I n I who are Bobos or Binghies or however bow to other gods than the only One of Israel Haile I Selassie I. So on 11th Sept 1974 the EOC officially turned it's back, through their haed the Abuna, on HIM and blessed the blood sucking derg... so do not tell I n I that I n I turn away from JAH!

Nyahbinghi is not Ithiopian? The Tiqr Anbesa were Nyahbinghis! It is just how you sight it... I sight Nyahbinghi in this sence as anti-colonial anti-babylonian freedomfighters... not as the pagan religious cult! the Nyahbinghi is also the Order of Melchisedek.

All you know is hearsay about I n I Houses, if Bobo or Binghi, but you dare to judge? Call the Bobo Faith absolutely false?
Oh, how much could the EOC have learned from Janhoy if they just had listened! It was he who said, that not only his faith is valid and that no man should question the faith of others!
One of the most important thing, which the wisdom books of the OT teach is: Only speak if you know what you speaking about, otherwise you make yourself a fool!
Live a Binghi life, live a Bobo life... and THEN you can dare to judge it, if you want.

And the woman that gives birth in Revelation is Woyzero Yashimabet.

Dehna Wal.
Selah

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/24/2004 10:13:43 PM

Yes I, Nyah burn de fyah hiyah! The EOC dem a turn a backway from His Majesty, thats why dem com fi yard and build up dem church in the name of His Majesty. FIRE!! Jah Rastafari Haile Selassie I

Teff, His Majesty, Our God and King, was the Head of Nyahbinghi in Ethiopia my lord. I man am a Nyahman so you had better come with truth, not half meditated opinions. I do not judge you but I must uphold Rastafari with all my heart, seen? Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord, seen.

I also do not follow King Emmanuel as Christ, I believe he started out trying to bring fourth Rastafari,but later got the idea he was Christ. As a Nyahbinghi man I do not trod this way.

Haile Selassie I Government

Irie

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/26/2004 11:08:03 PM

Yes bredren I agree, but we must be educated in the Bible in its rights and wrongs, for there are plenty. I am aware of his majestys speech on the Bible, but I am aslo aware of mythology and inconsistensies within the sricptures. But according to the lifetime events of His Majesty I can see that there is truth in the Bible, and that it is not the slavemaster but something that was used by the slavemaster against the people. The betrayer of whom i spoke is the one Abuna who go to yard and start telling the people dem that His Majesty don't want Rastafari anymore. But I man know that is wrong. Because His Majesty is the King of kings and if HIM have something to say to a nation, or nations, then His Majesty Haile Selassie I do that, not a mediator.

Ras Zion I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 12/27/2004 10:17:42 AM

There is a differenc in judgeing someone like you are God and just looking to make sure someone work is true, so that you would not fall,or fail to make someone that is missed informed,informed ,or,someone may just be trying to miss inform you for there own resaon.
As for the tribes, and how follows what, i do not make it my thing to join or control any group.But for the groups i have tryed to contact, i found it to be true that not one of them holds a monopoly on the truth. If I went into the past to each tribe I can proprably find many people that denied his Majesty. From the 12 tribes, to the Bobo to the EOC,ect. Not all followed him, nor will they all when someone is going to be put to death, and given the option to denounce thier leader and live .In this case I beleive if one is to make judgement on the reason why a person would denounce His Majesty then you have to see it full course. In Jamaica, America and Africa(all around the world) plenty people have been put to death for thier beliefs, to me that is part of this worldly teaching that I am overstanding. The people that did not denie His Majesty and lived is also part of this lesson. Id also like to add that Marcus Garvey told people never to address a topic unless hes well educated on said topic. Not judging all Marcus Garveys actions but in this one instance I would have to disagree with him. Certain factions want people to be quiet, so that they wont have a chance to gain knowledge. If im right or wrong about a subject it will be seen. No one should be worried about being made a fool of.

onelove

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 46

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I