Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5135&start_row=31

She wanted to see I herbs

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 67
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 6/20/2013 10:35:27 AM

The Binghi Priest is right about patience.

Idren, I know that feeling of 'needing' someone to grow and develop with to the fullness, but overstand that the I can't be so reliant on a next person to advance the Iself spiritually or physically. Obviously man and wombman compliment one another, and each can take the other to their fullest potential, but that is a trod that requires great discipline and patience in itself, and that must be learned in the Iself, no one can teach the I that.
Because the I has chosen to love this Sister in such a way, make no mistake about it, the longing will come to the I every single day, and there will be times when it seems overwhelming. There are plenty of long, lonely nights ahead of the I.
How the I takes that though is up to the I. The I can let the Iself slip into depression and get trapped in turning what could be the I's greatest joy besides Jah into the I's greatest sorrow, or the I can give thanks for every joyful moment the I has shared and will share with the princess and hold and build the I's discipline towards uplifting her in whatever ways the I is able and the Most High directs.
It might be that the I has to hold a space for a time, and this will likely not be the last time the I is hurt in this situation, but if the I really is determined in this, then that should not matter, and the I will have to defeat that part in the I that will draw nothing but negative from the trod.

Remember, the Most High knows the desires of the I's heart, and provided I and I keep that in line with His standards, then He will always teach and instruct I and I in life in what is needed to achieve them. Watch and pray Idren, and build the Iself into that strong Rastaman who will be a perfect husband and father in the example of Haile Selassie I. Then one day, maybe years from now, this young sister, or even maybe a next sister, will see it shining from the I.

Blessed love

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 6/20/2013 5:29:25 PM

I truly apprecilove the I's concern bredrin Nazarite I.Even though I and I cannot reason face to face but still the I has given I wisemind.I really feel the strength now and I can even see what the I is saying.I know everything is part of Jah plan and Jah will.Anytime I need the I,I will let the I know.Once again thank you my Father's son.

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 6/20/2013 6:18:12 PM

Blessed heart of love Idren.

It brings a joy to I soul to know the I has gained strength from I words. Proves to I that I own tribulations in this area are not vain.

More love and life

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 6/20/2013 6:48:22 PM

And if ever I forward Kenya, I'll link the I so I and I can Reason face to face and trod up Zion Mountain. Sameway if the I ever forwards England, link I, I just don't recommend trodding this way without a return ticket firmly booked!

Blessed love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/20/2013 9:38:03 PM

Zion Mountain,

---------------
Why is it dat the more one try to show love the more you are rewarded with pain and stress.
---------------
That is not always the case,  if the Love is True and mutual,  the reward is happiness.

-------------------
I prayed to Jah but things are happening the contrary.I don't really know whether to be patient and remain a fool before her or just move on.But wouldnt be moving on be a lack of faith?as I have asked Haile Selassie I to bless I with this princess,so wouldn't it seem to have lost hope in Selassie I???Or are this things which are happening a sign from Jah dat I got no place in her heart??? 
-------------------

Sometimes people ask for things that are not for them, and sometimes they ask for things they don't deserve.  Haile Selassie I gives what is Right.  The way the I speaks about this girl seems more like infatuation then Love.  Being so dependant and helplessly attached to people or things is not the kind of behaviour a RasTafarI Man or Woman should have.  I and I should be dependant and strongly attached to God, the Most High Haile Selassie I.

Faith in Haile Selassie I doesn't mean that you get anything you ask for, it means that the I has Faith in Haile Selassie I to give what is Right.  And as the I Faith grows, the I will start asking for the Right things.  The I shouldn't ask God for a particular woman, because the I might get the woman without God's involvement and fool yourself into thinking God was involved,  and then later find out that she is the opposite of the Right woman for you.  All because you leaned to your own misunderstanding, instead of God's Iverstanding.  Ask God to send the Right Woman for the I, and God will do it.  It might not be the first, second, third or whatever woman the I meets, but she will come in due time and season, and it will not be a struggle to get her Love, because the Love will be there before the I them even meet.

The I also said,
----------
I only needed to grow with her physically and spiritually but it seems as vain
----------

If either of the I them Learned something useful in the I them Reasonings, then it was not in vain.  A RasTafarI Man can Reason to and Teach a woman without getting romantically involved, in fact, it is part of our Trod to do be able to do so.

Read this Reasoning again.  If the I had this in your mind when dealing with that girl, the I probably would have realized that she is not for the I.

Man and Woman

The woman that is for the I will not choose another man, or even consider to do so.  So that alone should show the I that she is not for the I.  Burn away infatuation, it always causes self imposed blindness.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 6/20/2013 11:56:44 PM

"And if ever I forward
Kenya, I'll link the I so I
and I can Reason face
to face." Yes I,Nazarite I...Iman from Zimbabwe.It will be a blessing to meet the I. As for bredrin Ark I,I give thanks and Ises for the advice.I have always taken the I words serious eversince I came 2 this forum,actually its the reason why I came here,to listen to wisemind.I thank all the Ones and Ones for the support,love and strength the Is have given unto I.Jah Jah bless the Is dem

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 6/21/2013 8:04:51 AM

I mistake Zion Mountain. Thought from a Reasoning a while back the I was from Kenya. Must have mistaken the I with someone else.

Those are some serious words of advice from Ark I, heed them. I've been praying for the right Empress to manifest in I life for time, but it can be a confusing situation for many if I and I are in a situation where it is almost the reverse of the situation Ark I was describing here: "The woman that is for the I will not choose another man, or even consider to do so." because it can come like as men, I and I won't consider a next wombman than the one I and I love now. That is certainly the situation I find Iself in, because it is just this One wombman I can see Iself as Kingman to but, because I am not the only man who see's that in the Empress and it is a complicated situation, I am man enough to admit that I don't know, and so I am (and she also) leaving it up to the Most High to reveal the truth, whatever loneliness I have to endure in the meantime.

When love comes to I and I, there is no refusing it in I experience, but I and I do have the choice of whether I and I fall or stand in it. No offence, but it is obvious that the I has fallen in it, and I say that as a man who has also made that mistake in the past. Definitely though, the only solution is to rise up and stand in it, whether or not the relationship runs how I and I would like it to. I and I have to always be able to act out of unconditional love, and fallen love is not unconditional. Don't take the falling as in vain though still, because there are lessons to be learned on the rise.

Blessed love

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 6/22/2013 5:03:43 PM

I have been Iditating,praying and asking Iself many questions and came up with a solution.I don't know if the move is rightful but if not,the Is can correct the I.I have understood dat though the situation isn't upon I side,I and I should endure the tests of time.I once thought of giving up,but another thought said its like you are running away from the battlefield,yet the victory is there pon the battlefield.Sometimes the things I and I need in life won't come easy because usually man takes for granted the things dat come easy.I once read a certain article dat was saying...sometimes the people we love do test us from time to time to see if we really need them for true because sometimes we may be too good to be true for them...so they test I and I to know if we are the right ones or hit and run people.So I thought was to endure the pain and hold on to see what each day bring,and this is the time when she have to see the true heart of a Rastaman because the society protrays I and I the contrary,so I and I have to burn dat concept in her mind so as to know the true character of I and I Rastafari.Iman kept holding I meds still and even come to realeyes of the wars,trials and tribulation I and I experienced since I started trodding Rastafari and Jah was there for I and I,the whole journey is part of Jah plan,and I could see how every blessing came in its due time.It sometimes looked impossible to get it but finally Rastafari broke the barrier,so if Jah Jah broke those barriers,then Him ah go do it this time still.I also put a fire pon I faithless heart because what Rastafari has done for I should always ring into I mind to remind I of Haile Selassie I greatness.Some lessons are learnt the hard way so as to clear the path for tomorrow.Bredrin Nazarite I is also right when him say some situations are there to purify I intentions because,for true Jah knows our hearts more than us,Him knows our vain thoughts,so the only way to purify them is to go thru the fire,and learn lesson the hard way.So Iman decided to remain even closer to the sister pon a brotherly level this ya time now,show unconditional love,wait and see what will come next for where love is,it only reveals itself,if its Jah will for us to be together,none can stop it and none can take what Jah gave I and I.I also realeyes dat thinking I'm the only man in her life is foolish and selfish,fire burn it,but I and I should earn what I deserve,I and I should show the difference between the pure love of Rastafari and physical love of the baldheads which is based on materialism,till the victory is won,I and I never leave the battlefield for RASTAFARI never fail I and I yet.CONFIDENT IN THE VICTORY OF GOOD OVER EVIL

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 6/23/2013 9:59:29 AM

I'm not trying to discourage the I Idren, but be careful of taking on-board advice out of magazine articles. I haven't read what the I has read, but I've come across very few, if any, articles in magazines that are written out of any kind of spiritual heights or overstanding. I'm not saying it's wrong, it just rang an alarm bell in I mind, and I have to bring it forward to the I.

Other than that, I am glad the I is growing still and burning out what needs to burn out. The I must make sure the I is not allowing the Iself to fall in this trod though. Make sure the I is checking every move and decision the I makes with Jah still, and definitely make sure the I's behavior is deserving of the blessing the I is seeking in the I's heart. Nothing will be in vain provided the I can learn and rise from it, but if the sister is not for the I, she is not for the I, and the I will have to stand same way.

Blessed love

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 6/27/2013 4:34:50 AM

Greetings Jah Jah children.Bredrin Nazarite I and Bredrin Ark I,Iman apprecilove the Is wisemind. I have heard wat the Is say and I will put it into practise,for I know Jah never let I and I down. I will also take things slower this time,for the battle is getting even hotter,to the extent that the sister even now avoids I. I want to be mightier,stronger and courageous than I have ever been and do what I have never done before and that is to humble Iself and become patient...I have never been this patient before especially with Empresses but since I started to trod Rastafari,I have been burning dat impatience from time to time.Because I think dat everything happening is Jah will for the future's sake. I have been trying to use Word,Power and Sound to uplift the sister,but now dat the sister avoids I physically and telephonically,thus the Sound is now blocked. I am not giving up!!!I'm trying to penetrate with the Word now,so I usually use text messages which I know she can't avoid. From how I look at things irregardless of what is happening now,I feel dat she only need time to grow herself and to overs I and I Rastafari because from the start she never fret,hate or feel bad about Rastafari,in other words she never gave dat negative response against Rastafari like most girls do.As it is a life experience to come to know Rastafari,I thinks this issue may be a life experience for both of us to come to know each other.I also feel dat irregardless of her being I Empress,I still have a responsibility of rising her up as the Is have said,whether Jah will give her to I or not,dat doesn't matter as long as Jah mission is fulfilled for I know Jah will never let I faith seem in vain,He will send dat special someone and will give I peace of mind. MORE LIFE!!!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 67

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I