Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5132&start_row=1

Burn Down Babylon - Time for a Rasta Revolution

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Conscious Ras Sent: 4/25/2013 4:28:08 PM

Greetings in the name of the most high Jah Rastafari.
I n I talk about how bad the babylon system is ruining us day by day.We are soldiers in this earth fighting oppression with the wisdom of Jah. we have realised how bad the system is nd what it has done to is and can even predict what the system will do to us in the future. Our third eye has helped us alot to accept Rastafari as our true way of life out of babylon. Like moses who saved his people from the pharaoh we too need another moses who will guide us, voice our words and most importantly represent the rasta mon so that everyone will see the truth to life.
Babylon system encomprises of the greek civilization. It comprises: government, the law and order system, way of life, religion, economic, politics,social and education.( and everything else we have currently).
This is my question now.
Soon a rasta revolution a come, i n i can feel it in our hearts. It may not be now but soon only Jah knows that is why Time will tell. What do we as rastas plan on doing, what kind of system will we create not only for us but for our idrens who will take over. What type of life should we start preparing for in the future to ensure we live righteouslly according to Jah. The reason i ask this is because i have been meditating on it and havent seen anywhere were rastas speak about it. During a government coup de tat, the officers ensure they have a type of system that will replace the one they are overthrowing. That is why we should be ready with a plan to replace this shitstem.
I n I should think about this carefully because a time will come when rastas will get to rule the earth once again and we have to ensure we dont get back to this shitstem we have of enslaving one another for our own benefits. Are we going to bring back the ancient old order system or use H.I.Ms system to run the world?
I challenge the I's to imagine we are overthrowing the queen of england and every other oppressor and are taking over our rightful place to rule the earth with Jah rastafari as our shield, guide and protector. Create a social, political and economic order overstood by Jah. You never know, what we plan right now may be of help when the revolution a come.
Blessings bredrens and sistrens may Jah grant u wise minds as we reason about this topic
Time a run my friends .

Messenger: Conscious Ras Sent: 4/25/2013 4:47:40 PM

and ome last thing, how do the I's predict about the rasta revolution, as we all know it is currently underway. More and more bredrens and sistrens are getting enlightened towards the light of the world. His Imperial Majesty qedamawi Jah Rastafari. What big event will happen that will ensure the rasta take over is in proper full effect. Iman look forward to that day for i know my life is here on earth and no where else. All those who fight us can build their spaceships and fly to space.

Messenger: Madaffi_Ramedi Sent: 6/2/2013 11:02:32 PM

Babylon have been corrupting the youth and influencing man kind to do wrong for to long...Its time for Rasta man to stand up and fight for what's right. Wi need to bun di wicked . And show people the right path.. Wi need to free the people and point them on the road to Zion. Under Jah Rastafari InI will teach the children to teach there children of the Rasta Revolution and our stand against Babylon.

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 6/4/2013 11:23:10 AM

Greetings brethren and sistren,
i sure there are allot of very wise Rastamen who can solve this things when the revolution finally begins...
one thing for sure ,people shall start smoking the Herb openly without fear for being treated as criminals!

Blessed Love.

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I