Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5130&start_row=1

Right over wrong

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: burningbush Sent: 4/25/2013 11:05:10 AM

The tongue is a two edged sword. The tongue has the power to uplift some, while it also has the power to keep some downtrodden. There is two sides to every story and somewhere in the middle is the truth. So when people tell I something is truth I do not believe them. Somewhere between their understanding and my understanding is the truth. This is what lead to overstanding.

The Most High is like heat & light. If you are close to Jahovia then His heat will warm you and His light will guide your path. If you are far from Jahovia His heat will burn you and His light will blind you. That is just reality.

Just like when some said that they met Haile Selassie in a monastery in Ethiopia and some people invalidated that statement by giving their own accusations against them that say that they met Haile Selassie I, so in the middle is the truth that I and I just need to love one another and keep the peace.

Although there is two sides to every story in the physical realm of existence there is only one story in the realm of the divine. In the divine realm of existence there is only One fire to guide I and I, only one way to speak, and that is with Love.

Haile Selassie has said that by God's charity He will watch over us. So do not worry, Haile Selassie I Jahovia will make a way for I and I. In this babylon system there is two sides to the story and that is rich and poor. Haile Selassie has said that if we do not work then we will starve. The Bible has taught us that faith without works is useless. If I and I put forth thy Majesty's works, then He will guide us. But if we do not, our hopes will render us worthless.

Some look to the sky for heaven. Some look to Ethiopia for heaven. Haile Selassie has said that no one today is so foolish as to believe that any one nation constitutes a perfect monolith of faith and ideology nor could anyone wish there would be such utter vanity of thought and aspiration! Heaven is within I and I!

Fire burn ideology, the most important commandment is love.

JAH GUIDE

Messenger: Conscious Ras Sent: 4/25/2013 1:42:21 PM

greetings Jah man,
i n i overstand ur wise words. Heaven is within i n i. Heaven is merely the babylon tetm of happyness that is why they say it feels like heaven. I say dont look for heaven, rather accept the earth as our original mother who provides for us water, food and shelter. just like our biological mother who protects us from any harm, mother eath protects its children through the elements of fire water air and earth. i n i should stop wasting our mind on vanity rather be still and meditate to acruire the wisdom that jah has set for us. I also say read about the marriage of heaven and hell. a book written by william blake who explains reason and energy. Rqeason is a gift from Jah and Energy is from the devil. in that energy is an impulsive feeling we get when our mind and body react to something while reason is when we dont act but we meditate on something. download the book it will explain a lot.
more reasoning bredren
Selassie i itinually.
Jah rastafari.

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 4/26/2013 10:37:15 AM

Greetings bredda, who is William Blake and what does he stand for?

SELASSIE

Messenger: Conscious Ras Sent: 4/27/2013 6:10:33 PM

Yes King,
William Blake is an occult poet writer. Hidden knowledge , esoteric teachings. Hes book marrige between heaven and hell is quite interesting as well. Its written in poetry form and explains clearly the message. download it on the net, its only like 12 pages if in not wrong but u wont regret. Very interesting and will give the mind an iditation theme to ponder upon. Get a chance to search more about him and the book and you will learn something new.
Bleaa brother
Selassie I itinually.

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I