Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5125&start_row=1

William Blake - The marriage of Heaven and Hell. (Reason and Energy) 1790

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Conscious Ras Sent: 4/20/2013 4:42:36 PM

Greetings idrens of Jah

I am going to write an section of the book called The marriage of Heaven.and Hell written by William blake. i encourage everyone to first download it and read it carefully it only constitutes of 11 pages with few but strong words. It is under a topic called The Argument.

"Without Contraries is no progression. Attraction and Repulsion, Reason and Energy, Love and Hate, are necessary to Human Existance. From these contraries spring what the religious call Good and Evil. Good is the passive that obeys Reason. Evil is the active springing from Energy. Good is Heaven. Evil is Hell".

I n I found this part very interesting because of the word Energy. our bodies are made up of energy which vibrates insides us this giving us live. ( correct me if im wrong). But what i n i what to discuss now in particular is what William Blake means by saying Evil is the active springing from Energy?. What type of Energy is this, how can it be differentiated from.the other types of energy because i know that energy is what connects i n i together. You see he didnt specify which energy springs up evil, he somehow to it in general that Energy = Evil.
He also goes on to say under the topic The voice of the devil, "That Energy, call'd Evil, is alone from the body; and that reason, call'd Good, is alone from the Soul. ". "Energy is the only life, and is from the Body; and Reason is the bound or outward circumference of Energy". " Energy is Eternal Delight".
From what i overstand, energy is more like emotions and feelings the body gets towards an action of reaction. The last place the devil is was inside our mind which is the source of emotions. We should be neutral and still because that is wat Selah says. Do not let energy of emotions control the i, we should first overstand the emotion we get, feel it, dissect it till u know what it is then u can have a clear overstanding of what it is. Reason is Jah thoughts that we exhuberate from our mind whenever we start to think. thus we should use the energu to reason what it is were experiencing in our mind and body then we will find the deeper meaning of what it is.

Please download the copy of the book first it is only 11 pages with short but strong words that i encourage the I's to read. it is esoteric knowledge used back in the day so please download it and spreead it around. This will help the I's to have a clear view of what i am saying thus reason out like kings and queens

Give thanks to the most High itinually Selassie i Qedamawi Jah Rasta Fari. Blessings

Messenger: DURU Sent: 6/3/2013 9:26:05 AM

blessed to all,

yes I, give thanks for the info, check out :

-book of mirdad.

-life's word .

the I might like these books .

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Iman Bo Sent: 6/3/2013 1:33:00 PM

With Respect,

These philosophical views of William Blake exemplify longstanding dualisms created by the colonizers. It maintains a critical and oppressive framework that separates humans from nature, reason from emotion, person from property, material from spiritual, and subject from object. The Reason vs. Emotion-(Energy in this case) argument is the first step in dividing the world based on certain human-made standards. "Reason is the all-encompassing Good" and "Emotions are Evil things that lead one astray"

I say that there is no need to separate reason from emotion, after all, there are always many lines of reasoning and many different emotions. Emotions are often the driving force behind morality. Think about it, why do we know when something is wrong? Because we are either ashamed, fearful, angry, upset, or sad about some occurrence. Now, reason enables us to make judgements about what we observe and bring our reactions into alignment with Jah guidance--- given that we overstand that certain actions bear certain consequences. But Jah gave us emotions to help in INI reasoning and aid in human survival. People can misuse reason, just as they can misuse emotion.

I agree with the I about Blake not being clear about his definition of "energy," and that INI must properly apply our energy towards upful emotions AND reason.

INI cannot separate that which is already One

Peace

Messenger: Conscious Ras Sent: 6/3/2013 3:23:40 PM

Raspect bredren,
i n i overstand what william blake was saying. In asian mysticism, like the monks in tibet. They cut off their hair which is associated with beauty thus it becomes vanity. The body is operated by the brain thus no brain no body. The central nervous system primarily enables every other nerve to operate making the body a full functioning machine. In those nerves, they contain all sorts of sensory functionality but we are exposed to the emotion sensors in babylon school which sorts of programs us into behaving in certain ways after school or wherever we are exposed at. Emotion gives the body life. The buddhists and taoists basically any eastern philosophy teach about the body and how it is affected by sensory organs which include emotions. There are breathing techniques that can help one increase oxygen but reduce the intake of it. The eyes, hands, legs, head, chest each have a lesson to be taught about that affects emotion like pain, hunger, thirst, excitement, sadness and others. Basically you overstand your body and can now operate the machine itself like turning an off and on button.
The brain is also another important part that is emphasized on. This is where we get the self creation of an identity to live in this world. Without even knowing, the brain programs itself from what it sees through the eyes which is transmitted by the central nervous system. The eastern philosophies have been able to conquer the mind and fully operate it like a computer user. They can be able to sleep for short hours and operate for long hours. They utilize the brain fully to its fullest potential and are able to do so many things that the babylon system has decided to oppress and replace it with the bullshit.
The heart plays the most important part because it is only controlled by one element and that is LOVE. We can all become equal just by loving each other equally which is the hardest thing right now in this time due to ignorance.
Ive done my best to clearly state what kind of energy i was talking about. As for reason, i take it to be good over evil. His majesty say that we have to be neutral in every situation, no need to be controversial no halfness, to the fullness.
Bless brother

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I