Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5115&start_row=1

His Imperial Majesty and Christ views

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Hemp Sent: 4/13/2013 1:27:32 PM

Greetings in the name of the most high Holy Emanuel I Selassie I JAH RasTafarI. First i wanna introduce myself to everyone because this is my very first post on this forum. I am in the trod of RasTafarI like 1 year now. I learnt alot about it and i am firm in my faith. However there are still many things to learn for the i. So in this topic i want to discuss a subject that has different views from RasTafarI people. I know that people sight HIM on different ways. Some believe he is the returned Christ that fulfilled the prophecy of the bible. Some believe he is Jah the Omnipotent in flesh. Some simply believe that he is the worlds most rightful and righteous ruler but dont regard him as anything divine or supernatural. What i have heard many times from different people is that if you dont believe in Christ you cant believe in His Majesty since they are one and the same. I dont see it like that. I consider Haile Selassie I as a manifestation of JAH. I see a level of divinity in HIM. But i dont see HIM as a Christ-like figure or Christ himself. My livity is called RasTafarI and not ChrisTafarI or anything similar like the second mentioned name. So what i wanted to know from the idren of this forum is what are your views on His Majest Haile Selassie and Christ. Do you see them as one and the same or do you separate them and see them as 2 different souls. And if you see HIM as Christ why is that that you sight him as Christ is it the prophecy of the bible or is it something else. Also tell me a little bit about the link between HIM and Christ and an another view of HIM as christ and not the prophecy from the bible. I just want to see how idren from other parts of the world consider the most high Jah RasTafarI and Christ and the connection between each other. I hope everyone overstood my english and words well.

Blessed love
Holy Emanuel I Selassie I JAH RasTafarI
Ras Hemp

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 4/13/2013 7:42:34 PM

http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5092&word_search=selassie&SearchType=Phrase&SearchWhat=Messages

THERES A LINK MANY REASONING ON THIS WEBSITE ON THIS QUESTION>>>MANY GOOD REASONING AND ANSWERS

Messenger: Oluseyi (God Made This Child) Adeagbo ( Crown Circle) Sent: 4/13/2013 8:20:27 PM

InI sight H.I.M as the christ because from the very beginning we sight christ as a black man and a nazarite and that the story of the bible has been edited(with the removal of the book of Enoch and possibly other alterations) but Christ himself is known all over the world not just with the spreading of the bible but of his disciples then InI sight Christ as god because his divinity claimed itself never did he say "I am God" no it was the people that he left behind that said " surely this man was the son of god" He was one with Jah making him Jah just as H.I.M is one with Jah making him Jah though I do not believe as a human being that any human could have created creation for every man or womban was born from the womb of their mother yet InI know His Majesty has always been with Jah from before the womb so when I give thanks and praises unto the most high His Imperial Majesty I overstand he is one and the same so he must recognized as so and we Know Jah is a god of nature H.I.M is surely my god as Jah is my god because I know the scriptures say that Yeshua Christ was the lamb and came as the savior but never sat on the throne of David on which Selassie I has sat and reigned when he came again in his kingly character and will continue to reign forIver so when InI am one with Jah I am also one with Yeshua and also one with H.I.M but this is also my own personal trod InI can not claim this to be the overstanding of InI bredren and sistren seeing as spirituality is a personal trod

Praise The Most High Emperor Haile King Selassie I
King of Kings Lord of Lords
Elect of God
Conquering Lion of The Tribe of Judah

Messenger: Ras Hemp Sent: 4/13/2013 10:56:45 PM

Greetings Oluseyi (God Made This Child) Adeagbo ( Crown Circle) i overstand what your view is on His Majesty and Christ. It doesnt really matter what our views are on them. But i know that i dont need the bible to know His Majesty is JAH. We are all RasTafarI children and we are the only people in the world that knows Haile Selassie I truly is much more then a man. We dont need anything to recognize JAH. It is an Iritual and Ital thing. But the bible's prophecy is fulfilled and thats a fact. I respect all Idren dont matter what mansion of RasTafarI they belong to or any view they have on His Imperial Majesty or Christ. You have to be conscious about your livity also. It's important to know the truth and what is righteous. I give thanks for the time you had to reply.

Iternal Love unto the King of King's people
Holy Emanuel I Haile I Selassie I JAH RasTafarI
Ras Hemp

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 4/14/2013 12:12:42 AM

I personaly sight it dis way: There is no christ but I n I, there is no son of God but I n I. Everyone is a son n dawta of God. Everyone is his or her own christ. Jesus/Yashua is a christ in de sense dat every man is a christ/savior n so is Selassie I. No one died fo I but I died n I will die fo Iself. Jesus n Selassie I are two different people who liveth at different times n places of dis planet. I personaly don't see no single man to be de Almighty fo de Almighty is too mighty to be limited to de body of one man. I see de most I manifestin in all iration (mankind, animals, plants, fire, objects e.t.c). So I n I all is God. Mama nature teach I dat every man who live pon dis planet go through birth n death. Ones can blive what eva de Idem think is inline with rasta teachings but dat doesn't change de laws of mada nature. Mada nature doesn't care about yo religion, de type of rasta livity yu live or who yu think is God but mada nature will mek yu n everyone bow to her. One perfect love.

Messenger: Ras Hemp Sent: 4/14/2013 6:19:09 AM

I agree with you for the most part. Selassie and Christ are two different people in 2 different times. And yes nobody dies for us but everyone dies induvidually for themselves. But how do you see HIM and Christ do you see them equal to every man and woman or do you see them as something higher or divine? And as you can see on this topic people have different but similar views on them. But i personally think that you cant really recognize an person in an another person. That is too much too comprehend for us human beings. But you are right we are all sons and daughters of god since ini are all one family.

Ites and peace
JAH RasTafarI Selassie I
Ras Hemp

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 4/14/2013 12:34:31 PM

Yes I my God. I see dem equaly to other people. I don't sight no single man to be above all man. De most I is omnipotent n omnipresent. De most I ain't limited to de body or image of one livin organism, object or force. One black love.

Messenger: Ras Hemp Sent: 4/14/2013 6:50:40 PM

Raspect for your look at this. I must say we are actually limited to nothing. We can do what we do but find the true and righteous trod. I also want to add that i sight HIM higher not because of his physical phenomenon but because of his divine Irit. But his physical prescence is really important because he showed the people how to do in life. He also showed us love and much knowledge that we must practice well and clear.

Inity is the key
Haile I Selassie I ini saviour
Ras Hemp

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 4/15/2013 4:57:58 AM

In the beginning was the word,the word was with Jah and the word was Jah and it became flesh.Christ means "anointed one"its not a name but a title.Yeshua and Selassie might have different bodies but one same Irit.Yeshua's words are true because if not,Selassie wouldn't sit upon the throne of David but Selassie I revealed dat His words were true which He spoke 2000years ago about His coming with Power and Glory.If you deny Yeshua,you are also denying Selassie I.

Messenger: Ras Hemp Sent: 4/15/2013 4:57:42 PM

I agree with everything except the last sentence. I dont deny Christ myself but there are some Rasta's who deny Christ and dont look at christianity. They know HIM was a Christian troughout his life. But they know HIM is divine and they dont need the bible to prove it. Because they know the King of Kings is the almighty Holy Emanuel I Selassie I JAH RasTafarI. You dont have to regard His Majesty and Christ as one and the same. When you deny Christ you dont deny Haile Selassie. But i overstand your view and as i already said this is how other RasTafarI view Christ and HIM not mine.
JAH RasTafarI
Ras Hemp

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I