Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5115&start_row=11

His Imperial Majesty and Christ views

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 4/16/2013 12:26:55 PM

Greetings Ras Hemp,

InI usually hold back on reasonings like this because sometimes it can tun ugly but the I seem to be level. I site HIM as Yesus Kristos, but not Yesus in body but in spirit and truth. For HIM say he glory in the bible and that he (man) is not emmanated to a diety. but in Romans 1:1-16, Paul speaks descriptively that after Yesus was ressurected he was given a new name, Son of God with Power and since the Father and Son are one, Yesus is the Power of God, converted into amharic, Haile Selassie and the additition of the I even fulfills prophecy that he will come in his fathers name, The First Power of the Trinity, The father. It then say that the Power of God bring salvation to every one who belives and InI recieved a vision of Haile Selassie I bringing salavation unto I. Psalm 68:20 say That God is the God of salvation, so as InI grow I see them as one and so much more in spirit and in truth. As the I can see, InI have a high raspect for the hidden gems of the ible. Blessed Love, Buruk Fiqir to the I. Jah Rastfari in the gracious name of Yesus Kristos.

Messenger: Ras Hemp Sent: 4/16/2013 5:34:39 PM

Greetings 1forTruth

On this subject there are alot of different views. Yes you are right but i just wanted to know what other people opinion and view is. There is alot of truth in the bible that is right. But the bible is a book written by man and not by JAH. It is about JAH iration and about life in different times with different people and different stories etc. I also personally think that no book is necessary in the trod of RasTafarI. But it can be very useful. For example the autobiography of His Majesty My life and Ethiopia's progress did alot for me. I gained much knowledge about His prescence and life on earth and the things that happened in Ithiopia in that certain time. I am a bit busy so i had to make a fast message.

Blessings in the name of the most High JAH RastaFarI

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I