Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5109&start_row=1

Thinking of pursuing a music career

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ZIonChild Sent: 4/9/2013 5:44:57 PM

hello, brethrens, i am thinking of pursing a music career to spread JAH WORD, but i am 20 years old and just learning how to play instraments like guitar and piano and songwriting. Think i should or reconsider??

Many blessings

Messenger: Warrior Dove Sent: 4/9/2013 6:18:20 PM

Greetings,

Ya gotta go with your heart. Read the signs in your life, they help guide you to your destiny. Just make sure that there is heart in what you do and where you go.

A teacher and friend of mine who is in his 40's just started opening for some major bands. He now has his own solo album too. He's traveling the world doing what he loves.

Blessings!

Messenger: Empress_Tracy Sent: 4/9/2013 9:22:09 PM

Yes I, go with tha I energy.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 4/10/2013 4:37:11 PM

Follow Iya Bliss

Plantings seeds....one must consider they need to be maintained everyday and care for tended like a grden or nood good fruits come forth but just weeds and then youd say i should have never started this, but with maintaining and dilligence one can cultivate the skills and become a master practice make perfect

and so life and family and livity is the same got to plant the good seeds and got to water them and tend them protect them from wild animals and weeds and vines that choke, yea gotta water life with that love and affection and time that is caring and considering and loving pouring out the spirit within on to the ground and the seeds becoming a fullfilled livity in the garden of zion

In the beginning Jah made man to dress and keep the earth and his life so shall it be in the end for INI so shall it be NOW

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 4/10/2013 4:39:23 PM

I play music too, gotta find the synergy playing with others, then gotta play and get the message and postie vibrations to hearing ears

Messenger: Oluseyi (God Made This Child) Adeagbo ( Crown Circle) Sent: 4/10/2013 10:14:04 PM

Everyone wants to make music but the music business is hard work and you must always watch out for trickery if this Jah's calling for you it will happen and you will see his work be done through you but even if you do not go around the world the skills you learned can be used to praise The Most High which is the purpose of I song and dance anyway so learn your craft first then you watch JahJah take you and inspire you

Praise The Most High Emperor Haile King Selassie I
King of Kings Lord of Lords
Elect of God
Conquering Lion of The Tribe of Judah

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I