Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5108&start_row=1

Usernames and/or RasTafarI Name

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Matthew Sent: 4/9/2013 4:20:14 PM

Blessed Love

Just wondering where ones got the names they use on the forum from? What does that particular word sound mean to the Is. Do the Is use than name outside of the forum?

I go by Matthew because it is the name I mother gave I at birth. As a youth I used the name SoulJah on various forums but at the time I dealt with much folly, so decided if I was going to be true I must also go by I true name.

Although i have heard that ones have another name that they aren't aware of and if a one learns it they become more powerful. Have anyones heard this saying? where does it come from?

RasTafarI

Messenger: Warrior Dove Sent: 4/9/2013 5:34:23 PM

Blessings Brethren,

I have heard people speak of there being a true name. One person said his Aunt had told him his. It came to her in meditation.

I sight Iyah true name as I AM. As One, we become the Nameless Name.

I middle name is Charles which means warrior or man. I last name is Urzúa which means Dove. That's how I got Warrior Dove.

Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 4/9/2013 6:50:30 PM

A question I ask Iself is, Does the name define the character, or does the character define the name? For I, the username is determined by self perseption and disposition.
More specific was why I chose I username, is because of I First posting in the reasoning titled 2012. There, according to I under- inner- and over-standing, I encoded the history of the world as compared with The Book of Daniel Chapter 11.

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 4/10/2013 8:19:31 PM

Greetings family, I man chose 1fortruth, cuz thats all I man seek. I grew in a faith that had a lot of hidden mirrors and tricks, so after I had my vision of HIM. I asked the Almighty for more truth so that I can be acceptable in HIM sight and lead others or close the gap. Also by this name, it shows InI heart as a seeker or submission to truth and also as a man who will deliver truth through the works of the Holy Spirit. Bless up in the name of Yeshua Ha Moshiya. YAH RASTAFARI. SELASSIE I.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/10/2013 9:28:00 PM

The meaning of Ark I is in reference to the Ark of the covenant. The Ark holds the commandments within and the spirit of Jah within and above.

I changed the title of this Reasoning because Ark I is I RasTafarI name. I was Trodding with that name long before I started reasoning on the internet.

Messenger: Oluseyi (God Made This Child) Adeagbo ( Crown Circle) Sent: 4/10/2013 10:08:16 PM

InI use this username because it is my actual name it literally means god made this child translated from Yoruba the language of the Yoruba Tribe of Nigeria I chose this username because I feel all human beings are africans we all originated from the same place but I get to have pride in I roots and that InI can so easily trace back my heritage to Mother Africa so it is a blessing a good name is as good as gold why would I change such a name

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I