Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5104&start_row=1

Defending RasTafarI

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Matthew Sent: 4/8/2013 11:47:45 AM

Recently I got vexed with a one who spoke wickedness about Haile Selassie I.
Afterwards I realised I wasnt defending RasTafarI but I ego, by getting vexed I was not following in RasTafarI ways but the same ways of wickedness I was trying to fight against. I came to the overstanding that RasTafarI doesnt need defending by me HIM is the ultimate deffender. In the future I will stand against wickedness against the almighty by demonstrating HIS example.

Blessed Love

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 4/8/2013 11:46:45 PM

I agree it is frustrating when people speak falsehoods and wickedness against Selassie I.

I and I should fight falsehoods by proclaiming the truth, but should not descend into the depths of anger and hate.

Messenger: SAKI Sent: 4/9/2013 1:56:45 AM

greetings iyaman.this is sometimes make us remain philosophically biasely descriptive whereas we know the facts about highly SELASSIE I.the wickedness contractively make it a judgement of a value whereas we know what 'value' can do to humankind.InI can stop lessoning to falsehood and remain consistent and faithful in SELASSIE 'S NAME.This has been said long time InI that they we be those to say bad things about the lord and keep on treating believers I.I give thanks.from I SAKI.

Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 4/9/2013 4:09:41 AM

RastafarI is Revelation,
Revelation of Prophecy,
Prophecy of theTrue and Faithful.

There is no substitute for the truth!

The Truth is hidden.
Got to reveal Truth that is hidden.

That is part of I trod; to Proclaim Truth and Vanquish Falsehood.

To seek Truth, to identify and fight falsehood is I time and energy well spent.

To live and die for Right.

To conquer Wrong.

To defend RastafarI is a must!

Time will tell.

"By the Grace of Jah Almighty, In The End Father Time will save Truth and Justice from Falsehood and Envy."

Jah RastafarI

Selassie I

One love.

Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 4/9/2013 7:50:19 AM

" It is good that you are taking this picture of Me in My palace garden in Addis Ababa, so that, the people of the world will realise that even in the 20th century, with faith courage and just cause, David will still beat Goliath"

RastafarI

" Nyabingi throw one stone, and it bring a bad feeling to all wickedness"

Selah.

I Highly encourage the I to listen to Garnet Silk's I Am Vex.

One Love.

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I