Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5099&start_row=1

Ark I

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Empress_Tracy Sent: 4/3/2013 9:04:34 PM

Blessed Love, I see Irudder has not progressed to where it should. In these times, it is so important to build InI foundation. I like the works the I did, keep the fire burning. More ones should use this as a chance to build. It was nice when I go to Kingston Jamaica, I visit a plc that is rasta owned n supports Rasta people. All the food is made there, it is a blessing. I pray more ones take advantage of IRUDDER.

MORE LIFE AND PROSPERITY!!!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/4/2013 11:38:31 PM

So it go. I wanted a place where I and I could go to find RasTafarI people to buy our food, clothes and anything else I and I need. Some RasTafarI people I have spoken to, who have a business, say they don't get much business from RasTafarI people. And it is not that people don't know where their business is, many RasTafarI people know, they just bring their business elsewhere.

RasTafarI people will start doing more business with each other when more RasTafarI people want to Learn and Live by the words of Haile Selassie I,Marcus Garvey and Emmanual I.

Messenger: Empress_Tracy Sent: 4/5/2013 9:51:54 AM

Yes I! In these times it would b nice to have the resources. I need someone to help fix some things n help I with car maintenace. I would love if I could reach out to a one to get that help. I dont let just anyone in I gates so its hard. But so it go. Just have to keep going.

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I