Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5096&start_row=1

Is Haile Selassie I Jesus Christ?

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Cherry Sent: 4/2/2013 2:16:20 PM

Hello!
Im still fairly new to rastafari since Im thinking of converting, but I am very eager to learn. A question I have stumbled across multiple times but never got a real answer to is "Is Haile Selassie I Jesus Christ, or is he just Jah and Jesus is his son?" As earlier mentioned, I am new to Rasta but im thinking of converting since I think that it makes more sense than Christianity.

And then finally what does "Iyah" mean?
Peace and love, my brethren! =)

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 4/3/2013 2:58:47 AM

Blessed Rastafari 1st of all I want you to know dat you were born Rastafari,you do not convert to Rastafari,you were Rastafari long before you knew it,it is not coincidence,you are heartically being called and you should answer Jah calling 2nd,Jesus Christ(I prefer to call Him King Immanuel)the son and Jah the Father are one with no separation-dat means Jah is the Son and the Father and the Son is Jah the Father,seen?So when you read the books of the prophets and the book of Revelation,they will tell you dat Christ/Jah was going to return in the lineage of king David to sit upon the throne as the King of kings and Lord of lords.So to I,H.I.M Haile Selassie is the returned Messiah,Almighty H.I.Mself

Messenger: Cherry Sent: 4/3/2013 3:17:55 AM

Thank you for clearing it up for me! My heart is relieved! Jah blessings and may your day continue in best way possible! =)

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I