Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5092&start_row=11

The Two Messiahs ~ Haile Selassie I and Jesus Christ

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 6/7/2013 11:39:37 AM

I quote zion mountain:
"Melchezideck the I said: Emperor Haile Selassie I
was a sinner. How dare you speak such blasphemous words against I Jah and King.Your nonsense has been tolerated for quite a long time but I personal will not take it,go away you Heathen"

Emperor Haile Selassie I , you said:

Quoting TafarI
"It's quite true that there is no perfection in humanity. From time to time we make mistakes. We do commit sins, but even as we do that, deep in our hearts as Christians we know we have a chance of forgiveness from the Almighty. He taught us that all men are equal regardless of sex, their national origin and tribe. And He also taught us all who seek HIM shall find HIM. To live in this healthy life, a Christian life, is what makes me follow Jesus Christ."

I Melchezidek continue to say that TafarI in his kingly character said; ;and I quote; : " ...we make mistakes. We do commit sins..."; and I end quote; agreeing with Emperor Haile Selassie I, on that, we do have a chance for forgiveness.

And I ask Jah to Bless this.

Jah is God

Blessed

Mechezidek

Messenger: nortson Sent: 6/27/2013 2:22:59 PM

yea man,one luv to you mi breaderin,RASTAFERL GREETINGS InI suport all that you say,blessed luv

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I