Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5091&start_row=1

Hashish

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Matthew Sent: 3/30/2013 1:40:52 PM

Have ones and ones any experiance using this, does it hold a medi the same way Herb does ? Im struggling to get hold of the bush weed I prefer and refuse to pay extortionate prices that come with chemically grown skunk. I have been assured it isnt soap bar but pure hand rubbed morrocan Hashish.

Blessed Love

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/30/2013 3:48:23 PM

I support you my brother.
Marrocco Hash is Good. Skunk is bad. The good hash should be smooth.
Can I ask the I what bush weed you like?
I and I like bush weed too. Herb should stay the way it was made to be, bush weed. Created by Jah.
Not Skunk created by skunkman
Herb is far better than skunk.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 3/31/2013 9:37:07 AM

I don't think hashish is Ilaful because it is no longer natural,Babylon come with these dirty tricks to confuse I&I but I&I know dat the Incient the better and the more natural.One bredrin once told I about a bredrin who confessed at a Nyahbinghi Ises and refused to use the hola cup of ishence because him used hashish,it is said that the Idren couldn't find himself worthy to eat of the chalice whilst him temple was not clean and after the confession,it is said the man fell down from him feet with him back.....HASHISH IT NUH GOOD

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 4/1/2013 11:07:50 AM

I have been doing some research on this and it seems unadultarated hashish is infact Ital, although the chance of it being mixed with adulterants is higher the Bush weed. My theory is if you could obtain pure 'Ital' Hashish it would be better for you than Herb because you would be smoking less plant material. I would choose Hashish over chemically grown indoor weed, but Agree naturally grown organic bush Herb that has been blessed by the sun is the one for InI
------

Hashish Descriptions and Definitions

Street terms for hashish are: bammer, gold stamp, afagani, black, shish, blondie, brick, kief, kif, kaff, khaf, Kuti.
Description 1 : Hashish is marijuana that has been processed into a concentrated "brick" form. As a result, it contains a higher concentration of THC than unprocessed marijuana. Hashish is found in many colors, ranging from gold to black. Hashish is typically smoked in a pipe or a water pipe, often combined with marijuana.

Description 2 : Hashish and marijuana both come from the hemp plant, but hashish contains from 5 to 8 times as much THC as does marijuana. Hashish is a sticky substance, called a resin, that is obtained from the top of the plant. Marijuana is made by drying the leaves and flowering stalks of the plant. Hemp grows in most part of the world. But most hashish comes from the Near East and other parts of Southern Asia where it has been used for thousands of years. Hashish consists of the THC-rich resinous material of the cannabis plant, which is collected, dried, and then compressed into a variety of forms, such as balls, cakes, or cookie-like sheets. Pieces are then broken off, placed in pipes and smoked.

What is hashish?

Hashish is the most potent form of cannabis (marijuana). Hashish consists of the THC-rich resinous material of the cannabis plant, which is collected, dried, and then compressed into a variety of forms, such as balls, cakes, or cookie-like sheets. Hash is made from resin which is extracted from the flow clusters and the top leaves of the marijuana plant. Hashish does not include plant material such as leaves, stems and seed which causes marijuana to be less potent then hashish. This is not to say that hashish is always stronger or of higher quality then marijuana, certain strains of high quality marijuana may be more potent then certain strains of low quality hashish. Most hashish imported into the United States has been stepped (diluted/cut) by dealers making it very difficult to obtain high quality hash. The Middle East, North Africa, and Pakistan / Afghanistan are the main sources of hashish. The THC content of hashish that reached the United States, where demand is limited, averaged 6% in the 1990s.

Blessed love

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 4/1/2013 11:35:24 AM

Hate to break it to the I Idren, but any hash reaching England would have been cut with something. Unless the I knows someone who rolled it themselves over in Morrocco and flew it over, there is a 99% chance its cut with something. By the time it even reaches Spain the purity has gone down, and it still has to pass through France and more cuts before it gets to England. They don't go for the horrible things they used to put in soapbar anymore really, but it's still cut with something just so everyone along the way gets their cut of profit.
I've smoked some very good resin rolled fresh off the plant overseas, but I wouldn't touch any hash going in England. Stick with the compress herb, and if the I can't get that, then go without Idren and hold a meds naturally.

Blessed love

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 4/1/2013 12:38:12 PM

Yes my Lord

I left it for the reasons the I mentioned. The price it was available for made it pretty obvious it was soapbar. Im even pretty reluctant to buy the compressed stuff here they trying to pass mexican dirtweed as Thai. Have made some iyaful connects though so should be receiving something nice through the post later this week. Have got some purple maroc seeds germinating at the moment. Iyah permitting I wont have same issue next year

Blessed Love

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I