Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5088&start_row=11

Why can't anybody go near the place of the Ark of Covenant

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 32
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black heart Sent: 5/17/2013 2:24:03 PM

Bro, embracin Israel is not embracin Africa. If ones want to embrace Africa den dem haffe embrace Africa fo real. One ting I'v noticed about some rasta people is dat dem like to use de name Africa yet dem have no desire to embrace Africa. Another thing morden Ethopia is just a small part of Africa n all de places ina Africa are equaly important. As fo de elders dem were mistaken on many tings some of which some of dem have since realised some of de mistakes dats why we who are ina Africa affe careful not to be led astray by idem abroad, we need to take only upful tings.

Messenger: IsightHIM Sent: 5/17/2013 7:04:56 PM

...or maybe there is nuttin in the room because dat is the mystery...We are the Ark, Church, Temple...the forgotten part of dis story is Our Body and dat is why We say Hail I....rem the Ible say He will be here and many will not know, like ah tief...the Ark is Our mind, We have to protect it...

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 5/17/2013 11:49:52 PM

sanctify it...sanctify the mind in the Ark and be saved
santify it in...

JAH Himself is the Creator and Giver of life and death, and everything is performed by His Word, and He created everything, and He maketh righteous him that serveth Him in purity in His pure Tabernacle of the Law. For it is called "mercy-seat", and it is also called "place of refuge", and it is also called "altar", and it is also called "place of forgiveness of sins", and it is called "salvation", and it is called "gate of life", and it is called "glorification", and it is called "city of refuge", and it is called "ship", and it is called "haven of salvation", and it is called "house of prayer", and it is called "place of forgiveness of sins for him that prayeth in purity in it", so that [men] may pray therein in purity and not defile their bodies. God loveth the pure, for He is the habitation for the pure. Those who come into His habitation, and are accepted in the holy Tabernacle, and who pray unto Him with all their hearts, He will hear and will save in the day of their tribulation, and He will fulfil their desire. For He hath made the holy Tabernacle to be a similitude of His throne.

-Kebra Negast ch.104

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 5/17/2013 11:58:49 PM

Besides all that . Ethiopia Royalty is wise sharing solomans blood and spirit and made LOTS of replicas so the true one dont get stolen.....Them use replicas of the ark of the covenant with the real hola items like the almond branch of gold jar of manna, Aaron's staff that had budded,(removed at some time? 1 kings 8:9 and the stone tablets of the covenant and Jah knows what else.....
Yes all these items is in the mind and the mind is in Jah Blessed

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 5/18/2013 8:37:29 AM

Bro BlackHeart
The things the Elders show I and I are the same things Haile Selassie I show InI. Are you implying Selassie I is also mistaken? As a RasTafarI person I find strange to hear another RasTafarI person discredit the things His Majesty exhalted. Does the Nyahbinghi House the I trods with have affiliation with JA Nyahbinghi or is it something different?

Messenger: NordMan Sent: 5/18/2013 1:58:03 PM

Greetings,

some things Elders surely have been misstaken about but one thing RasTafarI Elders have been sure about it is Haile Selassie I.

Africa is and will be on the agenda. Haile Selassie I shows that.

I can see the dificulties for people to embrace something distance when one does not completely feel oneness.

What I find strange though is people using His name and don't fully embrace HIM.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 5/18/2013 3:34:57 PM

Bro Mathew, in I reasoning I didn't touch de name Selassie I dehfo I don't see no reason why would anyone try to accuse I of sayin anything against Selassie I. Ofcos I don't follow all tings Selassie said but I didn't say nothing towards HIM. I aint got no affiliation with de Nyahbinghi house becah I don't accept some of de teachings. However I trod with a Nyahbinghi house bcah it something dat is localy available which is close to I ovastanding of livity. I must seh though dat I man lookin foward to de establishment of a true black power movement in I area since I man not de only one with I ovastanding. De Nyahbinghi dat I sight is de ancient one dat started ina Africa, de true black liberation movement according to I. Ancient Nyahbinghi had nothing to do with Israel n christianity. De ancient ones didn't follow no bible but dem followed de Nyahbinghi irits. Ancient Nyabinghi was not even a church. So one of de mistakes made by de elders (ina Jamdung which many rastas ina Africa are blind followin) was de mixing of black liberation with judaism n christianity. So wat is it realy dat yu find strange? Ofcos I man not suprised by yu n Jessepe response. I usualy get such responses from ones who don't value Africa. When eva I give black power reasoning to rasta people some usualy jump to de name of Selassie I to try n make it look like I man is disrespectin Selassie I. Selassie I neva told Africans to look down pon deir own black identity fo Israel. He neva told Africans to claim some Israel heritage instead of African heritage, atleast acording to wat I know. So I cant ova why yu even jump to de name of Selassie I. Brother de reason why mi n yu sight it differently is becah yu dealin with belief while I try by allmeans to deal away with belief. I deal with iledge n wat I see n feel in I livity. I embrace I African roots. Ina ancient Africa we neva sight any man to be above other man but we sighted all mankind, ancestors n othe iration. Dats why I n I even sighted de sun, moon n stars fo God. We also see God on other iration tings such as Fire. We used to play drums, sing n dance around de fire in de evening. Many African teachings were given in de evening next to de fire. I n I neva talked about salvation fo we don't need no salvation. Dats why we neva sight no Christ. We were our own Christ. We neva even cared if anyone accused we of bein pagans fo we were firm in our black identity. So I man embracin dat n I livity is from dat pespective. Blessed reasoning.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 5/18/2013 7:46:46 PM

Blessed Love
Give thanks for the reasoning king Black Heart

Bredren I love to hear of Black power and African Inity. The reason ones may respond in a certain way when you speak of Africa isn't because of what your teaching or showing ones about Africa or blackness. But the way you belittle RasTafarI foundational teachings while you do it

In another thread there is a reasoning about blind men and a Elephant. RasTafarI is the Fullness. All RasTafarI people are African orientated but not all African orientated people are RastafarI.

Selassie I say "Religion is personal, the State is for all". HIM is the greatest teacher !
Give Thanks

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 5/18/2013 10:39:27 PM

My king. I don't belittle RasTafari. Tel I a word or statement dat I seh which belittle RasTafari. RasTafari himself would see noting wrong with I black power talk.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/14/2013 5:09:42 PM

Black heart, it's a joy to see one with them level of over standing in the name of GARVEYS Africa

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 32

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I