Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5088&start_row=1

Why can't anybody go near the place of the Ark of Covenant

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 32
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/28/2013 2:20:12 PM

In Ethiopia their is a place where a High Priest is, and no body is allowed to enter in that place. It is said that the Ark of the Covenant is there. And it is dangerous. Why can't ones and ones go near the Ark of Covenant?

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 3/28/2013 8:37:07 PM

It is sacred my brother I believe it is written that if anyone open it they will die, learning thru the Ethiopian Orthodox teachings it is also known that Mary was the living ark of the covenant that held the law, Christ in her womb. So it is believed that Mary remained a virgin the rest of her life and never had children with Joseph and that Joseph was her protector and not her husband. Which is true becuz no where in the Gospel does it say that Mary had other children.

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 3/28/2013 8:37:11 PM

Give thanks for the post

Messenger: ishe Sent: 3/29/2013 1:25:05 AM

Selah 1fortruth it does mention that Yashua did have what would be considered half siblings.

concerning the Ark of the Covenant. if one believes in the Ark, and one has the knowledge of the Ark's origins, one must accept that Ethiopia never changed the laws concerning the Ark even though they converted to "christianity". The High Priest therefore is the only person who the Almighty permits to come before the Ark, or someone who is commanded by the Almighty to do a work.

Ethiopians walk in a righteous way!! The Almighty of Ethiopia lives!!!

Messenger: SAKI Sent: 4/25/2013 2:35:55 AM

greetins in the name of haile selassie I!yes i praise his majesty and the high one who art in zion axum.bless be jah and one of his truthful childrens and bless all.

Messenger: Shakal_Lake17@hotmail.com Sent: 4/30/2013 8:55:01 PM

King David danced on the Ark..Probably chanting to some old steal pulse

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 5/17/2013 12:44:59 AM

Nuff idrens like to see de ark of de covenant as something significant to African pride but I personaly see it differently. Africans haffe lern to accept dem true identity. I African pride is natural so I don't need to associate Iself with neither de house of David n his greedy son Solomon nor any semitic heritage. De ark of de covenant is idol worship n mental bondage. Complete mental freedom is needed. Blessed love

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 5/17/2013 4:26:03 AM

Blessed Love

Bro Black Heart the presence of Falashas in Ithiopia shows the Incient ties between Ithiopia and Israel. This isnt something made up to raise African pride but is HIStoric fact .

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 5/17/2013 6:29:04 AM

Bro Mathew de arrival of de Israelites n Arabs ina Africa in places such as Ethopia has got nothing to do with black identity n pride n it certainly doesn't make black people to be Israelites. De early interracial mixing between Africans n semite invaders resulted to de few Afro-Semite or African Jews n dat doesn't make de majority of Africans to be Israelites. Now some African people n many rasta fail to accept black identity instead dem use some Israel heritage to look down pon African heritage. Many rasta ina Africa are blind folowing tings said by elders ina Jamaica, idrens ina Africa tend to foget dat de elders ina Jamaica said some of de tings from misinformed pespective since de elders were not ina Africa to experience true African heritage. De ark of de covenent may be ina Africa but it is an Israel heritage but now many rasta want to talk about it as if its de greatest ting possed by Africa. Some rasta even speak negative about our own heritage. Africa has rich heritage yu know so Africa don't need to borrow from Middle east. Many rastas prefare to tel an unecesary Israel history instead of true black history. Accept yo true identity black brada n sista. Eliminate bible n christian mindset fo true African liberation.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 5/17/2013 8:18:54 AM

Bredren the Elders in Jamaica where and are RasTafarI Angels. Look at how much of what they teach come to pass ! The first RasTafarI people knew the character of His Majesty from the beginning. Prophecy fulfilled . Selassie I works, character, teachings confirm and correspond with what was taught from the beginning. RasTafarI is the root. Africa is the root. It only makes sense that in end times all shall return to the root. Israel is just a continuation of Creation.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 32

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I