Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5083&start_row=1

H.I.M Christmas Broadcast in America

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 3/25/2013 4:10:15 AM

Greetings Jah children.I have been reading H.I.M Christmas speech in America,my question is,isn't it dat 25 December is a pagan festive celebration?Iman is also aware dat H.I.M had a purpose and had a meaning in dat speech,Can the Is shed a light in it.RASTAFARI IS THE ALMIGHTY NO DOUBT

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/25/2013 8:36:04 AM

His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie was a Christian and Defender of the Christian FAITH.
RASTAFARI.
Christmass is a Day of peace, where peoples gather together to accept the faith of Christ. Christians get together to wish Jes-us Christ a Happy Birthday and celebrate with feasts. Christ Redeemed the whole world through His blood for the forgiveness of sins. Without the Christ, Without our Saviour of the world, humanity will still be barbarians.
I and I say to accept Jesus Christ the Saviour.
Even I Moses had to say before the Christ, too stop with barbarian ways. Rasta is not barbarian. Wash yoself. Cover yo nakedness.
The I Advises and encourage Ones and Ones to adapt to the modern world. Step up. Come out of yo barbaric ways. Come to JESUS CHRIST the SAVIOUR OF THE WORLD.
Blessed
RASTAFARI
SELASSIE I

Messenger: Oluseyi (God Made This Child) Adeagbo ( Crown Circle) Sent: 3/25/2013 12:58:24 PM

I agree with you on many things Melchizedek but to call our African roots barbarianism is imperialistic and a Babylonian mindset Rastafari Is the returned Christ in his kingly character but you say to forego all that makes us Rasta and conform to this Babylonian way of life we all know Christ was not a blond haired blue eyed man so why should Iman celebrate a false birthday of a false god when we know that Ethiopia's calendar long out-dates the US Calendar and since there is no set picture of Christ I will not worship any other image than the one of SelassieI December 26 is not even a set in stone birthdate of Hesus Christ and has been changed many a time please due your research my brother and remember our people had civilizations and history before the time of Christ but when he came he fulfilled prophecies
Matt.5

[17] Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

Praise The Most High Emperor Haile King Selassie I
King of Kings Lord of Lords
Elect of God
Conquering Lion of The Tribe of Judah

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/26/2013 9:24:10 AM

The whole world would of still be barbarians were it not for our LORD OF LORDS. All of humanity is guilty of sin. The Christ forgives the sinners. It don't matter how the Christ looks. God is still your life giver. It don't matter about the calendar. All that matters is for ones and ones to accept the Christ into your life. I blessed you who finds peace and love in I and I words. Together we need one another. Together we live. Together we reason. Together we love one another. Together we are in peace. Let us gather together in one love. All is that the Christ died for all and is the saviour of the whole world and all nations and all peoples and all tribes and all languages is forgiven of their sins. And it is great to see peoples and families gather together to feast and know in their hearts the true GOD JESUS CHRIST. JAH RASTAFARI. And Jesus the Christ return and the dead be raised and JAH be praised. Sing praises unto HIS name JAH RASTAFARI.

Blessed
One Love
RASTAFARI

Messenger: Oluseyi (God Made This Child) Adeagbo ( Crown Circle) Sent: 3/26/2013 12:32:29 PM

InI never claimed it was about race me bredren but to let the I know that yes all the people of the world were and are still sinners this is true but only for those of the Idren who read and believe in the scriptures which also has been edited by Babylon with the removing of the book of Enoch and Yes I Christ has paid the cost but does that mean InI is anymore sacred or holy then any other man? NO InI is set apart but not to rule over the minds of the people with Religion remember Melchizedek Rastafari is not a religion but a livity InI do not claim to be better than any other human being but that Iman is above Babylon and the system therein. There are good people in Iration some muslim some jews some Hindu it can not be or should not be said that these people are barbarians because they do not see things our way me bredren because once InI do so InI takes the mindset of conquerors and Rapists that came and ravaged Mother Africa because she was not a" Christian Continent " yet the very root of Judeo-Christianity came from her very womb in the holy land of Ethiopia and thereon. InI cant call these allegations One Love because for there to be One Love InI must reach an Overstanding that it is not about whether you have Christ in your heart(though it is very important) but that you love Humanity and that we as a people must come together putting aside all differences and do whats best for the world. My apologies Zion Mountain for derailing from the subject in question

Elect of God

Messenger: Oluseyi (God Made This Child) Adeagbo ( Crown Circle) Sent: 3/26/2013 2:33:50 PM

By the way Melchizedek from what I see on this forum and on this website in general you do not seem as one to learn and overstand others or even to hear them out but it seems you are here to Preach but for one to preach you have to believe you are utterly right regardless of what facts are brought to your attention or what scriptures are quoted but to hold yourself in the highest esteem and assume you are wise and right and that only people that agree with you are "also" wise and right . I say this not in hate or to seem as if I am any greater than you but have you self examine yourself as all children of Jah must it is our responsibility as humanity but think about this to yourself? " can I possibly be wrong? do the people I talk to have anything worth listening to and trying to overstand what they are talking about?" Open your mind once more Melchizedek not to Babylon but to the ways of love and overstanding. How could you go around the world spreading love to the nations of the world while in your mind you call them barbarians and heathens and idolaters remember Christ doesn't need you defend him or stand up for his righteousness to say he does would mean to doubt his sovereignty and claim that he needs you to do these things or else his glory means nothing. Calm your fire Melchizedek your heart of passion will make you a great warrior for the kingdom but if you do not temper it you will not make a great lover of Humanity.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 3/26/2013 4:30:06 PM

Rasmus on 7 Janaury broda. Atleast dat date is meaningful to we Africans fo dat is de iwa when I n I ilebrate I n I summer harvest. 25 December is meaningless to Ancient Africa. It came with de slave masters. I personaly na ilebrate no Jesus date. De death of Jesus is meaningless to I. As far as I man concerned Jesus died fo himself not I. I died fo Iself n I will die fo I. De slave masters came with de bible n de Jesus to put Africans in bondage.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 3/26/2013 4:54:11 PM

The teaching that Christ brought is a African teaching that spread universal. Unfortunately the message was distorted by dogma and religions, its ironic that the slave master distorted African spirituallity and then tried to use it to oppress the same Africans they stole it from. I dont think its the personallities involved in telling the story thats important but the teaching of the story its self. Hindu, Buddhism, Islam, Christianity are just differant paths to the same destination.

Righteousness through oneness, Man of right is Jah in flesh.

RasTafarI is like travelling back to the future, to a time before all this religious, political dogma and doctrine

Perfection is perfection, Christ Man Selassie I show I the way for I through divine inspiration that makes I RasTafarI. Next man may find inspiration through other ways but if the distination the same then cool.

Its been a lond journey for I to gain and accept a full overstanding of this. Selassie I purifies ego and lifts I spirit.

"The state is for all religion individual"

RasTafarI

Messenger: Oluseyi (God Made This Child) Adeagbo ( Crown Circle) Sent: 3/26/2013 5:09:50 PM

Matthew my bredren you have simplified everything I tried to say and beautifully many thanks and to add to what my bredren said Yes I Christ was an African his message is the message of our people let me quote H.I.M

The Lion of Judah has prevailed
Haile Selassie I, Elect of God
King of Kings of Ethiopia

The temple of the most high begins with the human body, which houses our life, essence of our existence. Africans are in bondage today because they approach spirituality through Religion provided by foreign invaders and conquerors. We must stop confusing religion and spirituality. Religion is a set of rules, regulations and rituals created by humans which were supposed to help people grow spiritually.

Due to human imperfection religion has become corrupt, political, divisive and a tool for power struggle. Spirituality is not theology or ideology. It is simply a way of life, pure and original as was given by the Most High. Spirituality is a network linking us to the Most High, the universe and each other. As the essence of our existence it embodies our culture, true identity, nationhood and destiny. A people without a nation they can really call their own is a people without a soul. Africa is our nation and is in spiritual and physical bondage because her leaders are turning to outside forces for solutions to African problems when everything Africa needs is within her. When African righteous people come together, the world will come together. This is our divine destiny.

Elect of God

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 3/26/2013 11:43:48 PM

Yes Idrens, I listen to your hearts. I overstand your destiny. Was it not the Most High that planted this destiny in ones and ones hearts? I overstand your message. RASTAFARI is not a religeon or cult. A culture is man made. RASTAFARI the Word of God is the Creator. A culture is given by slave masters to control what people think and how they live. I only tell this to you so you can over. That is why RASTAFARI is not a culture or religeon. RASTAFARI is Living. RASTAFARI is Freedom. RASTAFARI set the slaves free. Its not that you must wear sack cloths and walk bear foot and not eat meat and not wash with soap that makes one Rasta. Wrong. Its the Forgiveness of sins that RASTAFARI set the slaves free, and made all human beings equal with each other, no matter how mighty a person may be, no matter how much power a person may have, that person is nothing without Christ, the LION OF JUDAH.
JAH RASTAFARI

HAILE SELASSIE I
LORD OF LORDS KING OF KINGS
HOLY IMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI
ALPHA AND OMEGA

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I