Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5076&start_row=41

Rasta livity

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 75
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/28/2013 12:11:03 PM

I just follow the one the is named Ras Tafari, anointed by the Lord, his glory is The Word of The Hola Bible

I'm goin give him praise and confess this is the man that sits on kind David's throne, descendent of kind Solomon and Jesus and Menelik

And Jah Lives in his kingdom, within , we are the temple the church, we are the sons and Daughtas of Jah we are souls that need deliverance from babylon and satin, and its only by Jesus Christ(in spirit not and faith)
Many say Jesus , and many think he just a man.lol.
He is the way the truth the light, he is the spirit of nyabingi, freedom, deliverance from oppression and bondage. Fir burn our foolishness in the Name of Jesus Christ who purified our king and Queen Ras Tafari and Empresive holy Empress Menen by the grace of that doctrine and lessons learned from THE BOOK OF LIFE
The Holy Book that sanctified, come from obouve giving us a opportunity to learn lessons not the hard way but from being one with humanity and its lessons learned in bible, can't we just see its guidance for the salvation of our souls and redemption of humanity, on ebb can not live by experience all the lessons of life in their life time but through understanding the story's and theirs manifold lessons we can save our selves from so much mistake that can be avoided and to know the reality of things behind their appearance.
To each their own. Choose wisdom It a advise. I advise the scripture to assist us in ya spiritual tact.

Jah Live

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/28/2013 12:26:01 PM

Yes , Uranus Christ came and said he came not to do away with the old testament , the law, but to f u of ill it, to bless it.
YESHUA CHRIST came not to eliminate the ancient teachings , cultures and ways of the and the ancients the ways of from the beginning , but to bless them, and bring them back to life , to resurrect the Ancient way of true life. CHRIST came not to do away with us history but to fulfill it.
It was wicked man that try to destroy IandI incident African and world indigenous people culture.
And these wicked man are wicked because they are loaded by the satin w who is real enemy not the man. The wicked man is also victim to satin possession...
Anything can he used for good or evil(including the most powerfull book on earth)

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/28/2013 12:44:54 PM

The more I overstand lessons of bible, the more I overstand the life I am living
The more I know that truth in the more I realize it in I self. For the Kingdomm of heaven is with in US, not in the bible book. But we , we are the holy books of life, but we don't know our self, the hola bible can assist in that Meditation of ourselves and Jah. KNOW THYSELF KNOW JAH LOOK ITO THE BOOK OF LIFE AND YOU WILL SEE THAT HE RULES US ALL

Emmanuel I Haille Selassie I Jah RastafarI YESHUA CHRIST I
Rules and Reigns, loving ,wise, Conquering !

Messenger: Iyah Oats Sent: 12/28/2013 12:51:47 PM

I know their differences. All the things you have have said about Jesus and the Bible; has been said many times over.

Howell called Selassie the Messiah "returned". This implies he thought Christ (Jesus) had come before. Howell taught that Selassie was the reincarnation, second coming of Christ. So is Leonard Howell a Christian?

I never said that the Bible is the word of GOD. I said that the word of GOD is within the Bible, not that it is the Bible. There are universal teachings in the Bible and I say that these Iniversal teachings are the word of JAH.

You say Selassie does not interpret the Bible the way I do, how is that?

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/28/2013 1:10:53 PM

Yeah Howell said the return of Christ
This literally means the return of a redeemer or saviour

Haile selassie is that

But he has nothing to do with Jesus. As I said Jesus and Christ are seprecate. Jesus is a man we are told about in the bible and other pseudo biblical books left out by Rome at the time of the bible.
Christ is a story mythological / literal / allegorical of a saviour come to free the people. This has been in native spirituality since creation. We have always spoke of a redeemer. From no matter which country of origin you look, native people will have their different Christs over history.....

Now In reference to your last sentence. Haile selassie reads the bible and doesn't claim he is the almighty of god as rasta say. I have never heard these words from him. As an orthodox Christian that would be blasphemy.
Haile is an orthodox Christian
Rasta is not orthodox Christian

So no matter how u go around it, rasta does not practice / deal with religion as haile selassie did......we are not Christian! The quicker we realise this the better.

Haile selassie i I man say

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/28/2013 1:13:46 PM

If the bible is the inspired word of god. I would like to say every word I utter is inspired by jah. Should I write a bible? Doesn't mean it's gods word....

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/28/2013 1:15:21 PM

Bless Up Our Profit Marcus Garvey who knew Jesus Christ, and had relationship with our living black Lord and savoir
BLESS UP our Priest Emmanuel I, the good shepherd, giving the teachings and law and commandments of
Our Blessed King Haille Selassie Who sits upon the throne of the heavens and earth is his footstool, the earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof.

Isis, praises, hallelujah!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/28/2013 1:16:49 PM

And many people try to discredit rastafari by using arguments against the existance of Jesus and agains the authenticity of the bible. The book contains many mistakes and contradictions and historical inaccuracies.....

What I am saying is
Man can disprove the bible and Jesus all he likes

And I will still chant rastafari.

My connection to rasta is not dependant (important word I chose here) on the bible and jesus

And Jessop - yes most of the heroes or prophets from Jamaica were Christian. What your point? they also have the last name of their masters too.... So what? Emancipate your mind

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/28/2013 1:22:49 PM

say Lenore Hal is Rastafari, he gave us his name to unite as one in his name, just as all are one one Christ, all one and the same. Will all ways be separations, but in Christ, in RASTAFARI we have peace , ONENESS, UNITY. There is no separation in hola spirit, but always a seperation appears in physical form.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/28/2013 1:27:39 PM

I give thanks for these Idren and this reasoning and this site Jah Bless it and our livity, bring us along on thy higher paths of Zion, establiss the work of our hands, give us all ways the rememberence of knowledge of the truth that set us and all y our people free!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 75

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I