Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5076&start_row=21

Rasta livity

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 75
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 12/27/2013 5:38:27 AM

Muta is a Rastafari elder who has been in this ya trod more than the years you have been here,so the man has wisdom,knowledge and experience.
Dont try to cause division as if there is separation in Muta's teachings and HIM's,its all one Black Love Rastafari teachings.
A man of Right is Jah in Flesh.
The teachings of Muta are Selassie I teachings.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 12/27/2013 5:42:33 AM

Muta is a Rastafari elder who has been in this ya trod more than the years you have been here,so the man has wisdom,knowledge and experience.
Dont try to cause division as if there is separation in Muta's teachings and HIM's,its all one Black Love Rastafari teachings.
A man of Right is Jah in Flesh.
The teachings of Muta are Selassie I teachings.

Messenger: DURU Sent: 12/27/2013 8:51:47 AM

blessed to all

mutafari????? rather say JAH RASTAFARI

what is wrong with what mutah seh please elaborate!

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Iyah Oats Sent: 12/27/2013 2:00:28 PM

zion mountian, I see some of you here that are using Muta's teachings to cause separation.

Muta teaches to go beyond the Bible and study deeper into African culture and spiritual teachings. I agree with this as does Haile Selassie; for HIM studied Africa's Incient troditions.

Now I see some on here that are saying burn the Bible and that Jesus is a fictional character; and they are using Muta's teachings to justify these actions. This causes separation.

Haile Selaessie knew well the teachings of Africa; yet HIM never reject the Bible or Jesus. Rather, Haile Selassie gave thanks and ises to the Bible and Jesus.

Muta's teachings are not the teachings of Haile Selassie. Muta teaches Rastafari to reject the influence of the Israelite trodition; yet Haile Selassie is Irectly connected to the Israelites through the blood that flows in His veins. HIM is a descendant of King David; an emperor from a long line of Ethiopian emperor's that claim the Solomonic linage.

Muta may have more years in the trod than I; even longer though, Ethiopia and Israel have been united in a trod.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/27/2013 4:08:30 PM

Kmt

This guy here....

Iyah oats I already said muta is one of the best communicators of this ideology. That doesn't mean he invented it or started it. It's not his teachings. Smh . It's the teachings of rasta who have been involved since days of pinnacle and choose not to stay stagnant with their ideology and thinking. I thought rasta was a journey

Meanwhile you practice Christianity and jus change the name of Jesus with selassie well that's still Christianity.

All across the carribean, Africa and the Americas, rastafari younger and elder are elevating to a higher heights than found in the bible

Burn bible, burn JC. Don't need any of that to deal with haile sealssie.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/27/2013 4:13:13 PM

Kmt

This guy here....

Iyah oats I already said muta is one of the best communicators of this ideology. That doesn't mean he invented it or started it. It's not his teachings. Smh . It's the teachings of rasta who have been involved since days of pinnacle and choose not to stay stagnant with their ideology and thinking. I thought rasta was a journey

Meanwhile you practice Christianity and jus change the name of Jesus with selassie well that's still Christianity.

All across the carribean, Africa and the Americas, rastafari younger and elder are elevating to a higher heights than found in the bible

Burn bible, burn JC. Don't need any of that to deal with haile sealssie.

You keep on talking about haile selassie teachings. You are a hypocrit. If you follow his teachings on religion then by default you HAVE to be an (orthodox) Christian. This is what haile taught......!! He said to be a good Christian.... So I suggest you humble and be a good Christian.

I man a no Christian

We don't business about the mans personal religion. Been saying this for years he could very well have been a Hindu.

Haile selassie js his throne are far more powerful with a longer duration than any bible text....

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/27/2013 4:14:07 PM

Dbl.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/27/2013 4:16:10 PM

+
Zion mtn hit the nail on the head. If our slavemasters were Muslims we would all claims 'haile is the next Mohammed' or some BS

Rasta elevate past religion long long time

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 12/27/2013 4:20:14 PM

And there is nothing with hailing up and praising Mutabaruka

You name any rasta in population right now who is more qualified to talk about rasta and rasta ideology before you attempt to discredit muta. Your rasta cv and muta cv do not match up my friend. Muta is a high high high priest in this trod. Excuse us, for listening to the brother. I'm tired of our prophets and priests and their teachings being disrespected and discredited from Howell to Garvey and now Muta. Like dem man are going against his majesty? None at all dread

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/27/2013 7:00:51 PM

Even if the slavemasters were muslim (some people's slavemasters were muslim), Haile Selassie I deals with the scriptures and speaks of Yeshua and other parts of the scriptures. So saying that RasTafarI people would view Haile Selassie I as anything different if the slavemasters were muslim is not necessarily true.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 75

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I