Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5074&start_row=1

Iritual Equality/Balance between Man and Wombman

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 3/15/2013 8:06:43 PM

Greetings and love in the name of His Majesty Haile Selassie I and Empress Menen I

In the Reasoning on sex and sin recently I and I touched on something about the relationship between man and wombman and how that has come out of balance in these times, but I and I did not expand on it in that Reasoning. It is something that is occupying I mind a lot recently through the circumstances I covered in that Reasoning and many other Reasonings I've been having with Ones and Ones around I. Even just putting this out there for Reasoning could help order and direct I mind, so I will explain how I came to be up late at night bringing this Reasoning to the I them...

In many of the Reasonings with the close Empress I mentioned in the sex and sin Reasoning, she has said to I that one of the reasons she believes I and I couldn't come together as man and wife is because I and I are on a roughly equal spiritual footing and in her conception, the man should be in a higher realms than the wombman in that kind of relationship. So far I haven't made an attempt to unpack this in I Reasonings with her (although I did try calling her to Reason it before I brought it here), but I Iditations on this recently have led I to wonder what the basis of this is. I know that in I and I Relationships as RastafarI people, it has been the case in the past and still is to a lesser extent that many wombmen real-eyes their calling to RastafarI through a relationship with a Rasta man who plays a role in opening their eyes to Haile Selassie I. In that kind of relationship the balance of Irits would indeed lie more with the man at first, but plenty Empresses (the One I am speaking about included) started the trod under their own direction while not being in an intimate relationship with, or even personally knowing a heartical, Livicated Rasta man. On top of this, when I look closely in Iself and ask the Most High for guidance on this subject I find nothing and receive no sign that says this Iritual imbalance is the natural order of things in that relationship. In fact I feel in Iself and from looking at good and bad examples that especially in this confusing world where everything is out of balance; all human relationships, let alone the one that brings forth new life and continues it down the generations, should reflect an equal balance in all things spiritual and physical. Honestly, it doesn't make sense to I at all that a man would hold his levels above his Empress when what makes infinitely more sense is for him to use those levels to bring the Empress up to his levels and beyond, moving forward to higher and higher realms together as One. This obviously isn't the case in a lot of relationships, even among I and I, but I have seen it done. That is what I know Haile Selassie I and Empress Menen practiced in their relationship, and although it was also bound by older, perhaps less balanced customs and traditions, Haile I proved Himself willing to break with them by having Empress Menen I crowned publicly beside Him on the same day, instead of privately the next day, as was the Ethiopian tradition.

If any of the I them have Itributions to add and Reasonings to advance on this, please don't hesitate, because what I and I see in the world today is a lot of problems rooted in the breaking down or corruption of the natural balance of the man, wombman and child family trinity; the first, original trinity known to mankind. Personally I think addressing this issue, at least among I and I RastafarI people, would put everything on a much more balanced foundation from which to forward with uplifting works. The family is after all the basis of all communities, and communities are the basis for any nation, so getting it right is more than essential in I and I trod, Livity and works.

Blessed love

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 3/15/2013 8:25:31 PM

Although no lie, come with something about 'wombman is the root of all evil' and I'll burn you straight. Wombman is only the root of all evil in the sense that evil lives in the hearts of mankind, and every single one of us came from a wombman, so clean out the evil conceptions and don't curse your own mother.

Blessed love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/15/2013 11:26:31 PM

Nazarite I, the I said in the other Reasoning
----------
Every time I try (and I have tried) to shift the focus away from this Empress who balances I so well and onto other women, I mind and body slip out of balance with I Irits and I fall down spiritually speaking. On the other hand, when I focus on the Empress, I get that hollowed out feeling from knowing that I love for her can't express in the fullest beauty that I soul can envision, and the affect it has on I mind and body is draining to say the least and I feel tired and sluggish and beat up, like I just got jumped almost. Its not a productive state to be in, but give thanks that through the powers of the Most High Jah RastafarI, He still blesses I with enough strength to do His works.
------------

This is one of the problems that the I must defeat.  Just as a person should resist temptation, they should resist weakness and dependance on another man or woman.  The only Ones I and I should need to depend on is I and I self, and Haile Selassie I.

I have said before
-------
I don't trod with expectation from man. The bible shows that the help of man is vanity and their is no trust in man. I look to Jah RasTafarI in all things. And since I don't trod with expectation of man, I don't get disappointed, and when people do good, I can notice it more easily, and find ways to bring forward more.
-------

Building your spirit with dependance on another person is building a weak foundation.  It would be best for the I to accept the position of the Empress for now, and work on Strengthening yourself to a point where everybody you know could abandon you, and the I would still be strong. This is part of the training that I and I need in these times.  I and I need to be our brothers keeper, not need to be kept, so Strength and Independence is a must.

The Empress expressed her reasons why she doesn't think the I them could be husband and wife, but their might be more to it at a subconscious level that she doesn't realize herself.  Even if she doesn't directly know about your dependance on her, the vibes you carry would be felt, and she would not see the strength that woman want to see in a man (whether they admit or even consciously realize they want it).  I am not saying that a woman wants to be weak and have a strong man, while that probably applies to some, I am talking about a strong woman, that wants a strong man.  It is a natural thing for a woman to want this because strength is survival.

Be stern and rebuke yourself and train your Irits with Strength.  And Trust that Haile Selassie I will join the I with the Right Empress in due time and season, whether it be this Empress or a different One.  This foundation is a must for I and I.

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 3/16/2013 2:30:41 AM

Yes I, that is a lesson that has been emerging from this experience from the very beginning, and I fully accept the Empresses position, because it was actually a lot more complicated on her side than I had realised at first. In fact I saw from the moment that the news struck that the Most High had hit I with that test at the worst possible moment with good reason, because before I had been stubborn. I had actually prayed for this training and the lessons it has been teaching, but I did also foolishly try begging Iyah as I lay with a broken leg to not teach it like that, and so of course, that was the first lesson He reached for to rebuke I and obliterate I greatest fear by throwing I right in the deep end of it with nowhere to run from Iself. It's a tough lesson and at times I've been a stubborn and rebellious pupil as I stupidly said to Iyah I would be if the lessons came as they did, but its a lesson I give the heights of thanks for still, because it has allowed I to address plenty things that needed addressing in Iself. At the time I and I first Reasoned about the possibility of I and I moving together as One, neither of I and I were actually really in a position to be making that decision, and the fact that I and I aren't in that kind of relationship is proof enough to I that it isn't meant to be for the time being at least.

I intention in this wasn't to build that dependency though, because like I said, it's been mashing I up hard recently and that's just not helpful. I was seeking to Reason and unpack the larger issues between men and wombmen and start breaking down why both men and wombmen do feel that dependency which can get manipulated and twisted in so many ways to draw I and I away from Righteousness, because I'm not at all sure that an unequal Iritual relationship between man and wombman is Righteous. Whether or not this Empress is I Empress, the love I feel for her is unconditional and I don't want to see her or any other wombmen holding onto any possibly false con-ceptions that could lead them astray. It is actually an Iritual mission that revealed to I through this Empress that part of I trod would be to uplift the wombmen around I into a more Righteous Livity, and to do that from the confused situation I see things in now I need to study and take the thing apart to see how it ticks if the I overs.

I'm not normally one for posting songs either, but this song from Midnite did come into I life at a very mystical point in this whole thing:

Blessed love

Messenger: Sister Sent: 3/16/2013 11:00:07 AM

Biologically speaking a woman needs a man to be able to protect her and their children, needing him to be on a level with or one above her so he can defend her and overstand her when she goes through the humbling experience that is 40 or so years of fertility cycles and childbirth. As Ark I says, if all fell away, you would still need to stand strong and look to the Creator. Though love forms a bond of attachment, a natural protection for the family and insulation from the world, the source of love is not the other person, it comes through you and ultimately Jah, so to see the other person as the source of love is illusion. There are many reasons why love between man and woman arises, some intellectual, some physical some spiritual, and sometimes love that wasn't meant to last was meant to open you up, break down your ego and bring some part of yourself to your attention. Even if it is a painful lesson it can have spiritual benefit.

When one is not on a level with another sometimes because they cant reach they objectify you to make you attainable, and sometimes one prefers another not to be on their level so that they are in control, consciously or otherwise. Even if the two are not in line on everything, if the essentials are in place the two can become in tune, illuminating the one path from two perspective.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 3/16/2013 2:25:48 PM

How does a man adjust from the role of family protector, provider and father to that of living alone? Learning to depend on oneself is one thing but living apart from I children is a heavy load. Lord give I strength!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/16/2013 8:01:09 PM

Matthew, a RasTafarI man should use the extra time to increase their Praise and Iditation and Works toward RasTafarI Haile Selassie I, and at the same time, make sure they provide for their children.

Doing this will Strengthen the I and allow the I to bring more Strength, Wise-mind and Iverstanding to the I children.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/16/2013 8:35:10 PM

People grow at different times and speeds and grow to different levels. Man and Woman should Strengthen each other and help eachother grow, but only so much can come from the outside, it is the inside that will speed or slow the pace. So they could be roughly on the same level, or one could grow higher than the other.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 3/17/2013 8:51:56 AM

Nazarite I,I greet you my king...The I said: I know that in
I and I Relationships as
RastafarI people, it has
been the case in the
past and still is to a
lesser extent that
many wombmen real-
eyes their calling to
RastafarI through a
relationship with a
Rasta man who plays a
role in opening their
eyes to Haile Selassie I. These are words strength my lord,I feel I have a responsibility to teach I Empress so as to realeyes Rastafari.The issue now in I situation is that,I and I Empress broke up because of I livity,thank Jah Rastafari we are back together now though separated by distance for a while,so Iman don't know where to start as I think it can annoy her but I know that if she have Jah love in her heart,she will come to realeyes H.I.M. Blessed my lord and empress

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 3/17/2013 2:31:12 PM

Give Thanks for the correction Ark I, I apprecilove your honesty.

Something has become clear to I. Woman isn't the problem or the root of evil as some say. The problem is the weak mind of man that puts woman before the Almighty.
Its clear to see in the stories of Adam and Eve. Solomon and the Egyptian Queen, Samson and his locks, Even in Revelation it says some will chose mystery Babylon over RasTafarI.

The fear of being alone is something that leads a lot of men and woman into lowering their standards..

ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR RASTAFARI PEOPLE TO EVER BE ALONE OR TO WALK IN FEAR.
RASTAFARI STANDARDS ARE THE ONLY STANDARDS INI CAN LIVE INI SHOULD NEVER LOWER THEM. RASTAFARI WILL SEE INI THROUGH

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I