Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=507&start_row=1

Judgement

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 23
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 11/26/2004 4:57:28 PM

Greetings InI,

What are the thoughts on JAH judging everyone at the end of their physical journey? is he judging us?

Messenger: gideon Sent: 11/26/2004 8:25:12 PM

The way I see it is that Jah is always judging everything. He only allows us to succeed when we act in love with him, in faith. And that is the judgment that I see.
Everliving life to Jah children and death to all downpressors. It means that we experience life and happiness, power etc. according to our faith in Jah. It is the way of things, from creation and it will always be that way.
For me judgment is not something that is coming at some time in the future, but it is something that is always in effect in creation. When people succeed and things go the way they want and they are happy that is the result of loving Jah. And when people suffer in whatever way and when people get sick or die then it is because they failed to love Jah and have faith in him.

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 11/26/2004 9:21:11 PM

Respect Brother Gideon,

I would like to at this point throw in another discussion point that often is being discussed among the InI.

When believing in Free Will, which was given to JAH children by JAH.
How free is our will really if we get judged upon our actions.
JAH knows all the right choices and even though he lets InI make our own choices he puts judgement upon us if we dont make the choice he wants us to make. Seen? So in that way we dont have a free will because we are supposed to act a certain way of JAH.

Please see I am throwing this out to see the various reasoning of the InI and not because it is a firm belief of mine but rather something that people contemplate.

Blessings,

JAH RastafarI

Bergy

Messenger: gideon Sent: 11/27/2004 12:31:54 AM

We have the power to create our own wellbeing. That seems to suggest that we are not really free. I have to thank you for posing that question, because it led me to ask for the answer and now that I have it I feel much better.
The thing is that we just don't give a fuck. That's why we can have so much responsibility and still be free.
Every human being knows that we can't figure out the best way to do anything, and that we are lost without a clue when you boil it down. Our minds are incapable of guiding us, but still we are guided according to what our minds can see. And we still don't despair or live in fear, because we all have the ability to just shrug and leave everything to God. Even so-called atheists do the same ting although they are not aware that it is God that they are trusting.
To me, the phrase "bless up" means that we just let things go that we can't deal with and we don't expect to be able to rely on our minds for guidance.
There is that tune sizzla bring, where he say "bless up, don't get badmind and jealous......"
It is the brethren who show me rasta that show me that wordsound. A time we were making up a spliff and the herbs that remained after the spliff was built he just let blow away and I jump to grab it. He saw I was upset that the herbs were lost and he said, "don't worry about that, bless that up......"
You know, you can never formulate in your mind an equation that gives and exact proof scientifically of what is the best path. You just have to bless up and leave it to Jah. It is a natural thing, we all do it all the time, and I mean all the time, constantly.

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 11/27/2004 8:22:21 AM

Greetings Iyah

As Iman see it is DEATH the only judgement. You know, many people do not like to hear that, because they want the wicked's souls forever burning in hell or something like that. But as I see it, one who is seperated from JAH has no soul/spirit as ALL spirit is coming from JAH. Like an animal all these people have is materialistic, their body and their earthly possessions. The bible states many times that the Righteous is everliving..... because he is not seperated from JAH and shares JAH spirit which is Iternal.

Selah

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 11/27/2004 10:16:52 AM

Blessings to all,

Thank you for joining in this reasoning, your guideance and self-understanding about different things is very dear to me. All that seek the truth in these and all matters and trust in JAH to give InI the truth will make themselves a higher better righteous being.

Reason this scenario:

What if JAH does not judge us after death but we just review our lifes and contemplate if we would have lived it that way again. Maybe if we worship material so much that our soul has a strong connection to the physical we are bound to reincarnate (unconsciously) on earth until we learn to live like JAH.

I am aware that there are brethren and sistren that have these kind of thoughts and beliefs or at least contemplate these things. There are true ONE Love Rasta that have spoken about reincarnation in similar ways.....

Blessings,

Bergy

Messenger: gideon Sent: 11/27/2004 4:35:41 PM

That sounds very reasonable and likely.
I believe in reincarnation because of Selassie, who is Jesus reincarnated.

Messenger: the rock Sent: 11/28/2004 10:19:10 AM

He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.
Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest: for wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/29/2004 1:07:27 AM

Nine Mile,

In regards to what the I asked:

-----------------------
When believing in Free Will, which was given to JAH children by JAH.
How free is our will really if we get judged upon our actions.
JAH knows all the right choices and even though he lets InI make our own choices he puts judgement upon us if we dont make the choice he wants us to make. Seen? So in that way we dont have a free will because we are supposed to act a certain way of JAH.
------------------------

Here is a portion of a reasoning I made some time ago that is related to what the I said.

------------------------
The world is full of actions and reactions. If you see fire and touch it, you will get burned. It is not that we are punished by Jah for touching the fire. It is that fire has a certain structure, and we have a certain structure. And when fire comes in contact with us, our flesh is damaged.

This is how I see the world as a whole. It has a certain structure, and we have to know how to harmonize with it, or we will recieve the reactions to our actions. For example, the reactions we receive as a result of our destruction of our environment.

I see Jah as the One who can show us how to get through and harmonize. To be our rudder, so that the waves don't overtake us. Jah made creation to work and harmonize as One, just as he made our own bodies to work and harmonize as One. And in the same way that we can destroy our body if we don't use our parts for the benefit of our body, we can destroy some of creation and ourselves by not living as One with creation.

Free Will vs. Destiny

------------------------

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 11/29/2004 2:49:23 PM

Thank you Arc I,

so sometimes we will get the result of our actions right away and other times the results will eventually surface. The sad thing is that even other peoples' bad choices can affect the I.

Therefore, we have to spread JAH word the TRUTH and teach and guide InI out of Babylon and towards JAH.

Arc I and all brethren and sistren:

What are your thoughts on living a vegetarian lifestyle and do InI believe that InI are born vegetarians? Did our features such as teeth change due to the way we ate, meaning did they evolve into what they are now from a carnovour to a vegetarian because of the different foods we eat or does the InI believe our teeth were always this way and therefore proving somewhat that we really are meant to be vegetarians.

Blessings,

Bergy

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 23

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I