Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5068&start_row=1

THE BABELYON

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: SAKI Sent: 3/14/2013 4:08:56 AM

LET'S PRAY DAILY TO CHANT DOWN THE BABELYON IN SOUTH AFRICA.
MORE DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AND CRIMES PERTAINING IN SOUTH AFRICA.
INI HAVE BEEN TRY TO HUMBLE AND NOW I INSIST TO CALL UP MY HOLY SOLDIERS TO PRAY FOR HARDLY FOR SOUTH AFRICA.
JAH BLESSING TO ALL.AMEN!

Messenger: Oluseyi (God Made This Child) Adeagbo ( Crown Circle) Sent: 3/14/2013 1:56:12 PM

To such a place in Zion that was so deeply colonolized and raped by invaders and conquerors prayers and actions must be dedicated. For the bredren and sistren that live in such Babylonion society take up spiritual arms do what is righteous and spread the message of Rastafari to the youth dem and to all that will give ears to the word. Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere - Martin Luther King Jr.

Praise The Most High Emperor Haile King Selassie I
King of Kings Lord of Lords
Elect of God
Conquering Lion of The Tribe of Judah

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/14/2013 11:46:38 PM

Babylon deals with such wickedness, they try to destroy those that won't bow to them.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 3/17/2013 4:24:01 PM

Xenophobia is one of de evil spirits possesin some black brothers ina South Africa. When some of we Africans enter South Africa we sometimes get bad treatment from fellow black brothers who tend to look down pon I n I blacks from outside de babylon boundaries of South Africa. A white man get better treament ina SA than a black man from outside dem boundaries. Evidence to dis is de recent brutal death of a black brother from de babylon quarantine of Mozambique in de hands of police ina South Africa. I myself have bn harassed by fellow black brothers who are police ina SA. We Africans will not be free until we embrace one black love.

Messenger: SAKI Sent: 3/18/2013 5:26:54 AM

greetings my brother,i have seen that iNi and it is even hurting worse when i see that hitlerian attitudes in south africa but to iNi it is something we fight against and we teach our brothrens and sistrens to always promote black love.

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I