Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5061&start_row=1

Natural family planning

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 3/2/2013 11:22:01 PM

Greetings my lords and empresses.I would like to ask the Is them if there is any natural herb that controls family planning.Babylon provide those contraceptive pills which have many deffects such as high blood pressure,weight gaining etc especially to the wombman.Iman just want to know for the benefit of I family in future,how I and I empress will plan the family naturally. BLESSED LOVE

Messenger: chica Sent: 3/4/2013 12:40:08 PM

Greetings to you, Zion Mountain.
The most natural family planning method is abstination. This means that copulation must be planned, which can take the spontaneity out of the act. It also means you have to be in tune to the your partner's cycle so that you know what time of the month is best for copulation which will not result in seed-planting. It takes an effort, but many have tried it with success. Good luck to you and your empress with whatever method you try. You are so right in noting that most methods prescribed in Babylon are harmful to the human body and to future procreation.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 3/14/2013 3:34:07 PM

Jah bless the I,sista Chica,Iman apprecilove the I's advise and opinion,but I think that might be difficult,isn't there any herb which is used because I am worried for my future wife,I do not want her to fall into the same pit as other wombmen who are more exposed to diseases such as high blood pressure,cancer,heartattacks etc because of those contraceptives

Messenger: chica Sent: 3/14/2013 3:48:16 PM

Greetings, Zion Mountain.

I agree with you, getting accustomed to a regimen is NOT easy. It requires an attitude of discipline--constant discipline.

Being responsible for the welfare of children you cannot afford is EVEN HARDER, yes? And contracting a sexually transmitted disease is also VERY HARD. For some of these diseases, there is no cure.

Still It is encouraging to find such a young man as yourself grappling with this situation. I pray Jah leads you to a right resolution for this situation. Just trust HIM. I know he will guide you where he wants you to be on this issue.

That being said, there is an herb which you should be able to get from any health food store called Wild Yam. You have to make a tea with the herb and the woman must drink a glass of the tea at least 3 times per day. Some women use four glasses instead of three. I am told there are no ill effects from the drinking this herb in tea form, and when you decide you are ready to become pregnant, just stop drinking the tea. I personally have never used the tea as I am a practicing cellibate. Respect...

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I