Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5058&start_row=1

how do i try to live in harmony with others

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: nathanninja35 Sent: 2/25/2013 6:31:45 PM

I am a teen from gilbert, AZ and I am a rasta, but whenever i try to reach out to others they reject me and make fun of me; especially for the fact that i'm white. They don't take me seriously and think I'm a joke when I try to love one another and spread Jah's wil on Earth. Sometimes they beat me up and curse at Jah. I was wondering how I could make others accept me for who I am and what my skin color is and give me respect. I was also wondering how to pray or communicate to Jah.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 2/26/2013 8:50:10 AM

Rasta is about peace love and joy. respect one another and treat ya neighbour just like the I. even the christ was a man who many wanted to fight with. even the the christ cometh unto his own but his own don't want to recieve him. be good and in one love and blessed joyfully in peace

Rastafari

Messenger: ras big Sent: 2/26/2013 12:54:09 PM

lack of overstanding n ignorance is detrimental 2 world peace, people of de world r one, wht ever race, so its a shame 2 those of us who still descriminate on racial grounds, after so much struggle against descrimination ourselfs(blacks)

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 2/26/2013 3:10:53 PM

Stand firm and stay strong. If InI are acceptable to InI father who can hurt or overcome InI? Live for RasTafarI the one who created InI and everything else will be Jah Will

Selassie I Blessings

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 2/27/2013 9:08:28 PM

I come with with answer: Begin Establishing inner harmony within your self by meditaion, prayer, silence, peace, be with jah, nature, music, right livity, right thinking, right action , chanting, doing as Yeshua Crist and king Selassie advise and instruct INI to do....
then the harmony on out side of you (with others and all creation) will increase.

The only peace and harmony is that of man with himself and God within.
What happens in life is a expression of our inner condition..

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I