Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5057&start_row=1

trinity

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ras big Sent: 2/25/2013 12:40:01 AM

to those who dont believe selassie is de almighty, why is it den dat a man bearing de names n titles of christ, sitting on david's throne can be given a spiritual name during his batism, a man born tafari makkonen, during his coronation he forsake his father's surname dat even his childern were nt named after his father. Why does de oriental orthodox church gave him de title defender of faith,

Messenger: ras big Sent: 2/26/2013 11:01:22 AM

de question is hw do we den explain de mystry of de devine trinity, 2 those who r less fortunate nt 2 understand, like de muslim bretherens who say god does nt hv a helper, thinking if we say christ(selassie) we say he is separated from god, just ahelper

Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 2/26/2013 11:43:53 AM

RastafarI is a devine conception in the soul; we cannot sufficiently explain the Trinity. The Almighty created the 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Dimensions interpreted as Position, Plane & Space. I appreciate i can understand these three dimentions. Do other dimensions exist? Jah know best. I have seen ones & ones who cannot relate to the 3rd Dimension but are conversant with the Second Plane. I do not despise them, but I'm glad I overstand the three planes of existence. The Trinity is a devine mystery which i cannot explain, but proclaim. 1 love.

Messenger: ras big Sent: 2/26/2013 12:12:35 PM

truly speaking my knwledge is still little concerning de subject of phases n planes, bt i do get ur(jeho) point. All i knw is jah de father, jah de son, n jah de holy spirit(ghost) share de same god head, de is no one who is greater or lesser than de ada, psalm 45 god says unto de son thy throne o god is forever n ever, god said 2 abraham surely blessing i will bless thee, and he(melckizedek) met him and blessed him, glory be 2 jah 4 dis mystry, dat my knowledge is still 2 little even after much searching jah rastafari

Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 2/26/2013 12:48:41 PM

Eversince i accepted that The Father and The Son and The Holy Spirit are One, i must admit that my knowledge of the Almighty has been increased day by day. I continualy meditate on this mystery and is Jah who reveal Himself to I. I used to ask many questions bout the Trinity, trying to define it till one day,after listening keenly to my reasonig, a very religious old man warned me not to spend all my time thinking of the Trinity or else i would go mad. His advice was simply to belief and God would do the rest. I took his word in kind. Whenever i humble iself, Jah reveal more to I. Ask of Jah and He will teach you everything you need to know. Pray to know HIM and he will. Jah guide and bless.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 2/27/2013 9:23:42 PM

Yes this mind always needs proof and facts and never is satisfies.

If facts and proof were here to confirm the truth waht would be the use of faith.

Blessed are those who believe without seeing.

Those who beleive will see, but those who need proofs and facts are stuck in the minds intellect and not living in the faith and life of the heart. But those who beleive will see, because ya gotta beleive in something to see it and if you dont beleive even if you see you will still not beleive, just as when the diciple saw the resurrected christ but didnt beleive and had to touch him too(still in dis beleif..)

Fact and proof and information( the mind) dont change lifes for better, faith and beleif and love and emotions of postive vibrations(the heart) changes lives

Messenger: nefale ke Sent: 3/1/2013 4:29:55 AM

I n I agree wit de brethrns dat we cannt fully oversnd trinity since spiritual world is a world without an end, InI say Tafari makonnen ws born, raisd guided by de spirit of god 2 b Ithiopian leader n earth rightful ruler, on ground dat he startd reapin titles at young age up until in Ithiopia de name Haile selassie is batismal name for most ppl if nt for all. InI say Haile selassie is power of triniy, power of trinity which is god, so de reason y he used his batismal name wen he reign as king of kings lord of lords is bcz god who is power of trinity dat dwell in de hearts of all humanity has prevailed through him making HIM 1wit god de fullnes of trinity, dats y his sons couldnt use dat name, and we rall knw der is no mistake wit his divinity as we all knw he is Judah on tribe and he lead examplary life as a results he earnd de title defendr of the faith He ws raisd n guided 2 b who he ws, who he is n who wil 4vr b by de spirit of de lord, as he said "" led 4ward by spiritual power, man can reach de summit destind for HIM by de great creator" on de mattr of dimensions/heavens only de lord knws hw many r out der, bt inI say paul ws raisd up to third heavens and it seems lyk de mor u rise to next dimension de mor ur suffarations/problms increases giv thnks

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 3/1/2013 3:41:50 PM

Blessed reason

Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 3/1/2013 11:51:50 PM

...and He lead an examplary life...
giv thnks 4 lyf

Messenger: ras big Sent: 3/2/2013 12:53:56 AM

in da beginning was de word n de word was with god n de word is god, dats de tri-unity, christ se de son of god came down 4rm heaven n its in heaven, while he is on de earth, de word is de might of trinity, all things were made by him, he is de author n finisher of our common faith

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I