Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5053&start_row=1

Metaphysical interpretation, highly important

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 2/17/2013 11:13:15 AM

Greetings in His name His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie I, Lion of Judah, Yeshua HaMoshiyah

As InI begin to grow, Jah reveals more and more by his grace, I am now learning bout the metaphysical, which InI is beginning to see that in the metaphysical the scripture can be interpreted clearer, but InI still learning.

Here is the scripture

Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

But chk this, here is the spiritual war, left side of mind vs. Right side of mind. The right side of mind shows ur child like characteristics, creativty, obedience and most important spirituality, the light.

The left side of ur mind contains ur logic, intelligence, reasoning

To verify chk the sources of how the brain operate.

The war is, if ur left side is dominant over right then you will build an ignorance, stubbornness as if you kno it all cuz u are using ur own logic instead of ur spiritual light, power. Like proverbs lean not on ur own understanding for the right side also hold the fear towards the most high.

Interesting right, so when the I read scripture try to notice how much the left and right are described by Yeshua and the prophets.

Here is another one, Jah say that the goats will be on the left and the sheep on the right. Sheep are obedient, goats are stubborn, goats do their own thing and sheep obey the sheppard.

Here is another one Christ say cast ur net on the right side of the ship. For it is the right side that needs the most nourishment, take Yeshua for an example, he is the high priest, the high priest sits on the right, the right side also holds the power to heal and deliver.

And one more, Christ sits on the right hand of the father. He also sits on the right hand of InI brain, for our head is the father and InI locks is the crown.

Peace and love

Here is the biggest one that proves the metaphysical

Luke 17:34 KJV

I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.

THIS SCRIPTURE SOUNDS LIKE ONE HOMOSEXUAL WILL GO TO HEAVEN, GOD FORBID

This is saying that the spiritual man will ascend and the fleshy will not, for we r two bodies in one. So the scripture where two or three gather in my name can be literally two or three people but also when our fleshly side and spiritual side are balanced and operating in oneness, Christ will be there. RASTAFARI I.

Read the next scripture to verify the metaphysical Jah bless

Remember the Kingdom of Jah is in you InI must find that balance and let the right mind lead. Bless up

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/20/2013 12:15:35 AM

It is not a left and right side of the brain thing. The brain is more complex than that and parts of both sides of the brain have an influence in most things I and I do or think.

If I and I look at the qualities the I speak of, I and I need a balance of both groupings. For example, logic can help I and I sight the difference between Jah Iritual Guidance and our own imagination.

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 2/23/2013 7:02:50 PM

Greetings Ark 1, humblest of thanks for responding. Please explain the metaphysical overstanding that the I has.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 2/23/2013 9:28:00 PM

"Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels"

The ones on Jahs left hand left his presence and way and truth, tempted into falling away from the way..

The ones one the right stayed on the righteous path, obedient to the word way and truth, united as one in harmony with iniverse peacful blissful living in the light with Angels.

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 2/27/2013 3:41:31 PM

Greetings brother Jesse,

u see it

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I