Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5049&start_row=1

Strange Occurance

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jah-spear Sent: 2/15/2013 10:54:34 AM

Sparodically over the past year, I have had something very strange happen to me in the night. The thing that happens is that I will wake up randomly at about 3 in the morning. When I try to go back to sleep I suddenly feel a grip upon my neck and a heaviness upon my chest, as if someone was sitting on I. I usually begin to try to move, but am competely paralyzed. This goes on for usually two minutes. During these occurances I pray to His Majesty to end it and it usually works.

Last night this occurance happened again but stronger than ever before. When I woke up, I immediately felt a grip upon my neck. I could clearly feel what felt like fingers around my neck choking me. I could not move. I was lying flat on my back and saw what looked like smoke hovering above me.

I closed my eyes, as I have never seen such a thing and no longer wanted to.

I began to pray to Jah to end this as quickly as it always ends, but this time was different. This occurance lasted around ten minutes which is much longer than what I'm used to. Whenever I opened I eyes, I saw this smoky mass hovering above me.

One thing that I must note that I thought was strange, is that I was not afraid during this whole time. It didnt feel like a duppy or demon was present.

The choking stopped after about ten minutes and I regained my ability to move. I thanked Jah and went back to sleep.

Does anyone know why this is happening? Have any of the I's experienced this? Why does it happen?

Haile I Blessings

Messenger: Muslimfari777 Sent: 2/15/2013 9:40:26 PM

There are many instances in the Bible and Qu'ran were threatening Demons and Djinn that haunted human beings and put them at risk, your encounter reminds me of a type of Djinn called a ghul, a cannibalisticfiend that preys at night on people and were once fear of bedouin tribes in the Middle East, hope no more experiences happen like that happen in the future. Blessings and A'salaam

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 2/16/2013 8:16:07 AM

Greetings Jah-spear,

I had a dream similar to this, except it was Haile Selassie sitting on my chest and his hands was around my throat. I was a little frightened but after a second of HIM putting his around my neck, i began to speak in tounges and feel the fire of the holy spirit traveling up and down my body. After that he smiled and got off of me. Read Jeramiah 30: 8-9.

Also remember in Genesis 49:8, that Judah shall have his hands on the neck of enemy, the yoke is a device that is placed on an Ox's neck for their master to control them. Our yoke is the chain the devil has put on us through lies but the Lion of Judah shall break every chain. Amen. Selah. Rastafari.

Messenger: jah-spear Sent: 2/19/2013 4:31:57 PM

Bless the Idren for the replies. Iman know that everything happens for a reason, and there are lessons to be learned from this situation. Give thanks to Jah for life, and Iman pray for guidance.

Haile I Blessings

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 2/23/2013 9:48:52 PM

Yes I have experienced this also

There are spirits of righteous adversity trying to get INI to submit to them in fear

Chant psalms and pray with all earth mind and soul to Jah befor laying down for night rest and in morning upon rising

Call always on Jah to send his protection Angels , Holy Spirit, fire, light of Christ , power of The Trinity

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I