Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5043&start_row=11

Rastafari and Sadhu

1 - 1011 - 13
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Mineral B Sent: 2/3/2020 3:02:55 PM

Jah rastafari. I would pray a million times a day.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 2/5/2020 9:58:36 PM

Arm leg leg arm head

Man is God and God is man

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 2/1/2021 11:29:34 PM

I thought this video from Bobo Priest Isaac was interesting, talking about the similarities between RasTafarI Trod and some of the Indian Mystic Trods like the Sadhus. Priest Isaac Reasons that although there are similarities between RasTafarI and some of the Indian Mystic faiths and Indians were brought to Jamaica as indentured servants, in Reality the Indian Spiritual knowledge is really stemming from the Root of African Spirituality as the original inhabitants of India were the Dravidians who were Black.

One historical example of an African King ruling in India is Malik Ambar, an Ethiopian who became an Indian Raja

-------------------------------------------------------
Malik Ambar (1548 – 13 May 1626) was a Siddi military leader and prime minister of the Ahmadnagar Sultanate in the Deccan region of India.[6]

Sold as a child by his parents, Malik was brought to India as a slave. While in India he created a mercenary force numbering up to 1500 men. It was based in the Deccan region and was hired by local kings. Malik became a popular Prime Minister of the Ahmadnagar Sultanate, showing administrative acumen. He is also regarded as a pioneer in guerilla warfare in the region. He is credited with carrying out a revenue settlement of much of the Deccan, which formed the basis for subsequent settlements. He is a figure of veneration to the Siddis of Gujarat. He humbled the might of the Mughals and Adil Shah of Bijapur and raised the low status of the Nizam Shah
-------------------------------------------------------

Malik Ambar

1 - 1011 - 13

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I