Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=504&start_row=21

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 27
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: the rock Sent: 11/24/2004 11:18:10 AM

"There's a natural mystic
Blowing through the air
If you listen carefully now you will hear
This could be the first trumpet
Might as well be the last
Many more will have to suffer
Many more will have to die
Don't ask me why
Things are not the way they used to be
I won't tell no lie
One and all got to face reality now

Though I try to find the answer
To all the questions they ask
Though I know it's impossible
To go living through the past
Don't tell no lie
There's a natural mystic
Blowing through the air
Can't keep them down
If you listen carefully now you will hear
Such a natural mystic
Blowing through the air

This could be the first trumpet
Might as well be the last
Many more will have to suffer
Many more will have to die
Don't ask me why
There's a natural mystic
Blowing through the air
I won't tell no lie
If you listen carefully now, you will hear"

Messenger: the rock Sent: 11/24/2004 11:18:57 AM

"you can't kill GOD"

Messenger: gideon Sent: 11/24/2004 5:32:40 PM

Such a natural mystic, blowing through the air. Big up that one.

As for flesh and so on. Everything is God. But when ones talk about Selassie being God they are saying that he is not the fullness of God, as evidenced by his lack of omnipotence and omniscience. Same with Jesus. God is spirit, not flesh. The bible say so, for dreadnut who need a reference.
Anyway, I ask myself what is this thing called flesh, is there such a thing really? I think not.
The way I see it all there is is spirit, and flesh is an illusion, in the sense that there is no thing called flesh. What we call flesh is just the manifestation of spirit, and we use the words flesh and matter to explain things that the spirit manifest.
Hard to explain what I am getting at, I will try again, I think. But does anyone understand what I am saying?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/26/2004 12:36:12 AM

Gideon,

I Iverstand what the I is saying. What I sight sounds similar.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with Jah, and the Word is Jah.

Jah spoke the Word, which is Jah Spirit, and Jah Spirit manifest into the heavens, earth, and everything that exists. So in the beginning, everything Jah created was One with Jah. Jah has no limits or impossibility, so I and I can't place the limits of our mind or the categories or definitions that we define on Jah. How can we say that this must be so because that is so when we are talking about Jah. No logical conclusions that we come up with can prove anything about Jah. Jah controls all logic and can change Creation into any form Jah chooses, changing the logic of all things, some things or only one thing.

The flesh exists and is no illusion. Like you said,

--------------------
What we call flesh is just the manifestation of spirit, and we use the words flesh and matter to explain things that the spirit manifest.
--------------------

One of the things that the Spirit manifests is Flesh, another thing that the Spirit manifests is matter. There are so many things that come forth from the Spirit. Flesh does exist, that is why we have a name for it. It is true that the flesh is One with the Spirit, but it still exists, because everything that comes forth from the Spirit exists.

I have never seen Selassie I as anyOne other than the fullness of Jah. The Oneness of Selassie I with Jah makes HIM the fullness of Jah. EveryOne and anything that comes together as One with Jah is the fullness of Jah, because Jah has no separation. Like I reasoned about the Ocean before, no matter which country you are in when you look at the Ocean, you are seeing One Ocean.

So I and I know that All of Creation is One with Jah. When I and I say that Selassie I is Jah, I and I don't need to also say that this or that is also Jah, because that kind of thought is division, not Oneness. If another person sees my face, they could say that they see Ark I's face, but they could also say that they see Ark I, because when they see I face, they see I. So when I see Selassie I, I see Jah.

Why can't Jah not suffer an injury to the knee of the body that Jah manifest as One in the Earth? Why can't Jah say something to people and that don't listen to what Jah says? Doesn't that happen every day with the choices people make? Jah's plan for I and I is that I and I live as Jah, so those that live the ways of Jah will Itinue in Jah plan. Jah has choice so Jah created us with choice. Jah has shown us what is righteousness and what is wickedness and created I and I to be in a place where wickedness can sometimes make a person prosper temporarily. But Jah has shown I and I to not walk in those ways even though they can make us prosper. Jah has shown I and I a way that can sometimes be harder to Live, but if we can't Live that way in the most wicked surroundings, we are nothing like Jah.

Jah will never be tempted of anything. Jah knows what wickedness is, because Jah gave us that possibility. But Jah will never be tempted of wickedness, but will always perform righteousness. Somebody might ask, "how is it possible that Jah can give us the option of wickedness when no wickedness can come out of Jah?"

The error in this thinking is that they don't Iverstand why Jah doesn't perform wickedness. It is not because Jah can't do something wicked, it is because Jah won't do something wicked. Nothing is impossible for Jah, but Jah won't do everything possible, that is Jah way and example.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: gideon Sent: 11/26/2004 1:41:37 AM

Well, definitely flesh is no illusion. I was just trying to show what you explained about it being spirit..... so we're clear on that.
About the claim that Jah can change the logic of everything, I don't accept that. I believe that once something is created there is necessarily a logic attached that will be the same for any creation. That's why I say:
What is, is. What is not, is not. Only what is, is; and it is only what it is; not what it is not.
Once there is any creation this rule must hold in creation. The way I see it this rule stems from the nature of Jah so that any creation he makes will follow that order.

About the oneness of Jah and HIM: I do see the part about people seeing your face meaning that they are seeing you. It is the same thing Jesus told his disciples, that when they see him they are seeing Jah (John 14:9-11).
But your face is just an aspect or part of the fullness of you. And HIM is just an aspect or part of the fullness of Jah. Your face is not Ark I in the fullness, and HIM is not Jah in the fullness. I don't think I can give any more supporting reasoning than I already gave, so if you don't accept that HIM is just a part and not the whole of Jah then we'll have to leave that for now. Of course soon enough we will come to the full overstanding so that we can see the same way, but that doesn't happen right away.
Anyway, thanks for the very clear explanations. Very helpful.

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 11/26/2004 4:55:50 PM

I believe HIM is JAH, is he 100% of JAH? We are all JAH I am not sure the answer is that easy like HIM IS ALL JAH or HIM IS SOME JAH.

Ras Tafari was JAH word on earth is how I see it. call it JAH itself or JAH son etc.... that way its easier to illustrate...Seen?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/1/2004 1:05:23 AM

Gideon,

When you see my face, what you see depends on if you are looking at my face or looking at I.

I am showing the I how I look at Jah. I know Jah is One, so when I look at Jah, I look at Jah as One. So I look at Selassie I hand as One, Selassie I head as One, Jah as One. When I look at Selassie I, I look at Jah. I can't speak of One divided into parts. When I speak about Jah, I am speaking about an indivisible One, where there is no parts. Christ showed this when He said, I in my Father, and my Father in I. This is Oneness with no separation.

Oneness with Jah is I purpose and intention, so I look with Oneness.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 27

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I