Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=502&start_row=11

Rome/Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 18
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 11/23/2004 11:42:51 AM

Greetings I

The Catholic Church/Vatikan/Pope is the same bloodsucking vampire as hundreds of years ago! It just changed it's appearance and image... and it hides it's activities.... but it still does evil!
The Vatikan is the richest country on earth and is partner of the most and biggest companies of which it owns shares. When the fuell company Shell is burning killing and looting in Nigeria for oil profits, the vatikan benefits from it.... just a LITTLE example!

And now check it from biblical view:
a slide show
http://www.remnantofgod.org/flash/theacss.html

Selah

Messenger: Bredda Alex Sent: 11/24/2004 11:21:49 AM

well, I'm not sure if I can trust this 100 %. but I will check it inna I Ible.

is there a proof that the aplphabet and the numeric systems are both used in that way ?

Messenger: SisMenenI Sent: 11/24/2004 2:01:10 PM

Each of these modes are surrounded the San Francisco district and every offers something valuable for those who are interesting. Not merely opinions yet likewise the experience itself acquaint this outgoing one unforgettable cruise Although this is never your cup of tea, you can find celebrity who travels with them to the memory of a lifetime and a greater prize namely can actually give a human.
wholesale nhl jerseys paypal http://www.elcielitohotels.com/baguio/images/carrer.html

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 11/24/2004 3:37:52 PM

I myself give thanks for this link... shared by a TTI brother in another forum. But though it didn't tell me anything new, it is clearly summed up in it.
All that is said in it can be proofed in history and the bible!

Selah

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 11/24/2004 4:32:52 PM

Yes I bredren that movie was a hundred percent correct. All of those things are recorded facts in history. Give thanks

Ras Zion I

Messenger: RasEli Sent: 11/25/2004 10:37:06 AM

If I met the Pope would I strike him?....No, I would kiss him on his cheek, and say unto he, for I have now overcame wickedness and the devil is at my mercy...

Ras ElI

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 11/25/2004 11:40:30 PM

Greetings and Blessings to the InI,

My question is, does the Pope and higher authorities within the Catholic Church know the truth and hide it or are they just misguided and looking for the truth and Love in all the wrong places?

Do the InI have any comments to this?

I feel there seems to be some truth and writings to the fact that it may be a cover-up, if so I would not know why if someone knows the truth would not choose the truth, seen?? I mean InI see this truth, some strongly some even stronger, we try to live by it, some are further along than others..........so could we ever decide against the truth once we have it in our mind and heart? Could the material world of Babylon "convert" the InI back to the other side? Temptation is always waiting in the dark corners to take advantage of the weaker minds but InI shall and will grow stronger and bigger and InI will bring down Babylon eventually piece by piece. One day InI shall bring the light back to all people in all four corners of this earth.

Respect to the Righteous for never giving up in this struggle to bring true love to all people!

JAH RastafarI

Bergy

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/26/2004 1:40:48 AM

The way I see it is like Yesus Christ said the the liars:

Luke 11
52 Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.

So they haven't embraced and taken in the teachings of Jah, but they have access to it. And on top of that, they fool others to prevent them from learning the teachings of Jah.

The Vatican would not be so rich if they Lived and taught their people the Truth about Christ teachings. That is why they keep people away from the Truth. Part of the downpressors like to do good, but that part is mostly to do good to themselves. So doing bad to others is acceptable to them if it is doing good for their own selves.

We can't fool ourselves into thinking that their wickedness is not intentional. Many of the people who go to the churches are not spreading the illusion intentionally, but the decision makers are surely doing it intentionally. Some people in this world are only concerned with their own happiness, so good or bad doesn't matter to them, as long as they enjoy theirselves and retain their power.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 18

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I