Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5019&start_row=1

Beginning Rasta Woman

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Kimani Sent: 1/21/2013 1:50:52 AM

Seeking knowledge on how to conduct myself as a rasta woman. And are places i can go meet or meetings in the Houston Tx.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/21/2013 9:51:14 PM

I don't know where you would go in Houston, you might find something by searching on google.

In regards to being a Rasta Woman. The I will find different opinions out there depending on who the I speaks to. The Nyahbinghi has certain precepts for a woman to live by, and the Bobo also has there own precepts. Other RasTafarI people have other precepts.

If the I does a search using this forum's search box, the I can find Reasonings related to Woman, and many Reasonings made by Woman. There are not a lot of woman on the website right now, but there have been from time to time.

Here is something I have said before

-----------------------------
Rastawoman is the mother of Creation. She has the same duty unto Jah as the Rastaman.

All of I and I are to live for Jah. Living for Jah is what makes the Rastawoman strong, because Jah is strong. And a Rastawoman must find a Man that is trodding towards the example of Jah. Male and Female come together as One, so both must trod as One towards Jah, living the example that Jah has shown I and I.

Look at how Jah live, and live the same. Non-partial, Merciful, Righteous, Love, Forgiveness, Compassion, Iverstanding, Inity. Without impossibility.

Jah show I and I His way,
So let I and I Live it.
-----------------------------

Messenger: Bin Sent: 1/22/2013 5:55:06 PM

Give Thanks! Regardless of what house you associate yourself with Empress; all Lioness should look to great wombman such as Empress Menen and Empress Taitu for an exemplary model of how a Royal woman should be.

Ethiopian wombmen have never sat at home when it came to war rather they accompanied the men in war and even commanded over thousands of troops; while retaining their feminine graces and character. As Emperor Haile Selassie I once said of His Queen 'A Woman without any malice whatsoever" but that don't mean Lioness don't got teeth!

InI wish I could point you in the right direction in Texas but that is a region where I have no acquaintances. Still some help may be offered; soon come. Have you associated Iself with a particular house?

Messenger: Kimani Sent: 1/22/2013 9:45:29 PM

Thank you for blessing with I with that knowledge, No have not found anywhere as yet .

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I