Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5004&start_row=1

Sizzla "inauguration"

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/15/2013 12:51:36 AM

Here is the Ifficial response

----------------------------------------------
Sizzla Kalonji is not the president of the Rastafari Movement nor the Nyahbinghi ancient council.

The announcement made on the Running African programme on Irie FM, Sunday October 21st 2012, by Lynford "Junior Negus" White, that Miguel 'Sizzla Kalonji' Collins, was elected President of the Rastafari Movement, by the mansions of Ras Tafari including the Twelve Tribes of Israel, the Ethiopia Africa Black International Congress (Boboshanti) and the Theocracy Reign Ivine Order of the Nyahbinghi (Nyahbinghi House), was not just misleading, it was a blatant lie. The event that took place on this date at the Lion's Club in Old Harbour, happened without the official endorsement and participation of the above mentioned mansions.

Since then, despite the immediate rebuttal by Ras Iyah V, the Co-chairman of the Nyahbinghi Administrative Council, on the same programme, the lies and deceit continue to reverberate.

Prior to October 21, 2012, Sizzla Kalonji had announced on Winford Williams's programme 'On Stage' on CVM TV, that he was elected President of the Ancient Council of the Nyahbinghi House at the Scott Pass Nyahbinghi Center in Clarendon and that there will be a banquet (supposedly in honor of his appointment) at the Lion's Club in Old Harbour on Sunday October 21st. This was the first time that the broader collective of the House, including the some members of the Ancient (Elder's) Council and the broader Rastafari community were hearing of this.

The position or office of President does not exist within the guidelines of the Nyahbinghi House, therefore this selection or appointment is unprecedented and was never brought to the broader
collective for approval and ratification as is customary and therefore represents a clear breach of procedure and protocol.

The members of the Ancient Council, including the priest of the House, George 'Iron' Latty, responsible for selecting Sizzla as the President of the Ancient Council and then conducting an 'Inauguration Ceremony' of Sizzla as the President of the Rastafari Movement, have undoubtedly exceeded and abused the authority given to them by the collective of the Nyahbinghi House.

In the first place, at 36 years of age, Sizzla, does not fit the criteria established for admission to the Ancient Council, of one being 60 years and 40 years service within the Livity of Rastafari, with good character and qualities befitting an exemplary Matriarch and Patriarch within the family. The appointment of Sizzla to any office in the Ancient Council, is therefore an act of violation on the part of those who knew and endorsed this and is without prejudice, declared null and void by the collective.

Sizzla has also acted unscrupulously by accepting any office or position, since at an Ancient Council election in December 2011, he was told that any position that was previously given to him by Priest George Irons would be immediately terminated. The Ancient Council members present reconfirmed the criteria for ones qualified to vote and hold an office in the Ancient Council. Sizzla himself conceded and agreed to the results of the process. It was therefore surprising to the broader collective when Sizzla continued to refer to himself as the Treasurer of the Ancient Council and to sign documents as such.

Junior Negus, who acts as a spokesperson for Sizzla, was strongly reprimanded for continuous misconduct at Pitfour Nyahbinghi Center in November 2011, including the removal of the Nyahbinghi House Stamp and Seal from the Priest's residence without his approval and giving it Sizzla, who still has it in his possession, despite calls and representation made to him to return it to the House. Due to this and other violations, Junior Negus, was by unanimous decision, denied holding any position or office in the House and is therefore not authorized to represent the House in ANY CAPACITY.

At the 82nd Coronation Anniversary at Pitfour, Mobay in November 2012, the broader collective of the House, many of whom were just hearing about Sizzla's 'Presidential appointment' and knowing that this was not done by collective consultation or endorsement, unanimously declared this an unlawful act, as no individual or minority group is empowered with such authority to act on behalf of the collective. Sizzla Kalonji therefore does not and cannot legally hold ANY office in the Nyahbinghi Ancient Council nor is he acknowledged as 'President' of the Rastafari Movement. This unprecedented and unlawful action by all individuals involved, resulted in disciplinary action and penalties, including impeachment of officers.

The Nyahbinghi House trusts that this clarification will bring order and understanding to the matter and that Sizzla will do the right thing in returning the sacred Stamp and Seal to the House, so that his financial contributions to the House and assistance given its family members, will not be seen merely as a means of 'buying' his way to power.

We pray also that those in favour of Sizzla as President will recognize that any objections raised, do not represent a 'fight' against him, but are emphasing the importance of observing proper procedure and protocol, so those in authority will recognize that power does not mean dictation and leadership does not mean domination, so succeeding generations will not fall prey to wrong precedences.
With the best interest of the welfare, progress, stability and Inity of the Nyahbinghi family in mind, I and I pray, that instead of personal aggrandizement and egoism, humility and the acceptance of the truth and right will prevail.

We have no problem which is insurmountable...Let Us work in unity and diligence. -H.I.M. Emperor Haile Sellassie 1

Nyahbinghi Order

Nyahbinghi Order (21/11/12)
----------------------------------------------

Messenger: Tekel Sent: 1/15/2013 1:39:06 AM

This is supposed to be the inaugeration speech that Sizzla gave;

October 21 2012 Presidential Speech Miguel Orlando Collins
Greetings in the divine name of His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie I the first
conquering Lion of Judah.
Psalms 33.. How good………
Under the auspices of the Black Monarch brought forth by the hands of the Almighty,
through the sovereign throne of Ethiopia our gracious King David ilect of Jah, with the
bloodline passed unto our Majesty King Solomon, with continuance unto our present Jah
and King Emperor Haile Selassie I the first. Through the union of Solomon and Sheba. As
proven in Acts chapter 2 verses 29 and 30.
As President elect of the Theocracy reign Government, please allow me to thank you all
for being here with your minds steadfast, your eyes fixed on accountability and with
keen interest, your zeal to see the perfect, just and true administration of the
Nyahbinghi theocracy reign Order of His Imperial Majesty Emperor Hail Selassie I the
first. Your presence as I can assure you makes a difference in time, thank you.
As I address the Royal Sovereign Ethiopian Nation, please allow me once again to pay
my utmost respect to the Ancient Council of the Nyahbinghi Theocracy Reign Order of
His Imperial Majesty Emperor Hail Selassie I the first, and the Nyahbinghi family, also to
the Ethiopia Africa Black International congress, founded by our High Priest Prince
Emanuel Charles Edwards, the Haile I Selassie I Jah Ras Tafari Royal Ethiopian Judah
Coptic Church, to the 12 Tribes of Israel, representatives of the Ethiopian World
Federation and all other Royal and Noble dignitaries of the Ethiopian Empire. Your
conscious and precise decision in making our tradition, Roots and culture of Africa be so
firmly preserved and maintain, makes us as your children today very proud and thankful
as we are poised at getting to the world in this 21st Century. We command you greatly
as our Vanguard and Custodians of the faith.
We whole-heartedly with just, honesty and truth with African blood coursing through our
veins adhere to live and abide by the Constitution and Law of Ethiopia even through the
Fetha Negas and canon. As the Theocracy Reign we hereby this day with the help of the
Almighty, make it our Paramount duty to organize and centralize all mansions of Ras
Tafari as to have One Voice representing the Africans in the Diaspora. We must then
seek often meetings with the heads of Government, of the World on matters concerning
the Blackman Redemption and Repatriation not excluding Reparations to our heavenly
home Ethiopia Africa. We must by any means necessary find in our divine time to
appoint delegation consisting of our Priest and elders to make visitation to the Continent
Africa to meet with Priests, Presidents, Kings, Queens and all heads of State about our
rights to return as black people of the Diaspora who so desire.
It is good to have you here on this day where we host the inauguration of our elected
President of the Theocracy Reign Order of the King, His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile
Selassie I the first. I would like to say to all a very pleasant welcome. Please may you
find it in your convenience to be a part of your own structured Government of the
Monarch of the black throne of King David. We are very aligned with all the royal and
Indigenous Tribal people of our Nation and Islands. We have long suffered under the
hands of the Slave masters who have manifested themselves into the present day
Government systems. We cannot allow the ignorance of mis-education to distract us
from a course set by our ancestors and Pioneers of the Black Liberation struggle. We
must now use the blessing of our Unity and the spirit of love for our nation, continent
and Ancestors to make us strong to push ahead for the long awaited Redemption of our
People.
With all our skills and education we must amalgamate the black world of People and
start our development in Africa on lands being designated by our Chiefs and Government
of Africa.
The damage cause by the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade to Africa and its peace loving
People must be repaired by the same ones who have benefited from it. There are set
Laws put in place by the United Nations that they must all observe in our redemption
and development. We must closely observe the OAU now the AU and even so direct
them as to our pathway home to Africa. As we all know His Imperial Majesty founded
this Organization from 1963. We need a United Africa, an educated Africa, a spiritual and
churchical Africa as to ward off the colonial ways of the Slave Masters and Predators.
This inauguration is another stepping stone towards our way home. We are to gather all
Mansions of Ras Tafari so as to have one voice in representing us. We are not to take
part of the colonial ways nor be apart of any of their Organizations. We must continue in
the ways being thought to us by the Elders. We the people of the African Diaspora need
to go home now, hence the term “Repatriation Now”. All our Meetings must be attended
and minutes properly documented, service also must be kept as often as can be. If the
Foundation be destroyed what would the righteous do. We need now to put our
differences aside and step forward to Africa and its development.
At the launch of OAU of 1963 Haile Selassie as the first Chairperson said:
“We name as our first great task the final liberating of those Africans still
dominated by foreign exploitation and control.” He continued, “As we renew
our vow that all of Africa shall be free, let us also resolve that old wounds shall be healed
and past scars forgotten and memories of the past injustice shall not divert us from
more pressing business at hand. We shall live in peace with our former colonizers
shunning recrimination and bitterness and foreswearing the luxury of vengeance and
retaliation, lest the acid of hatred erode our souls and poison our hearts.”
So today we can say, without fear of contradiction, that indeed the founding
generations defined and fulfilled their mission to liberate the continent from
Colonialism. It is up to us, to now define our own mission, it is up to us to fulfil it and not
betray it.
Now that the Ras Tafari movement is well aware that in order for Repatriation to come
about there must be a Government to Government interaction not Government to
Organizations. We as Ras Tafari people is most familiar with the term Theocracy
Government, Let us look closely at the word theocracy GOVERNMENT: This simply
means righteous Government meaning people who are righteous will naturally govern
themselves in a righteous manner, seeing that Emperor Hail Selassie I manifested
himself as the most righteous he naturally is the Head of the Theocracy Government to
which the ancients of days precede over this day spiritually. King Ras Tafari sealed this
manifestation in showing to the world that he is the defender of the faith. Not only did
His Imperial Majesty Emperor Hail Selassie I showed that he was the head of all
churches therefore head of the Theocracy Government Globally but he also proved
himself on a humanitarian level that he is the conquering Lion of Judah by preserving the
Sovereignty of his Kingdom Ethiopia and its Islands, Ethiopians at home and abroad.
This he sealed up in 1966 when he grace our shores of Jamaica and redeemed us by
speaking these words, that the Ethiopians and Jamaicans are brothers and sisters by
blood and he further instruct the Jamaican Government to be in oneness with the OAU
so that their desires could be internationally represented Governmentally with the
strength of a United Africa.
The Government of Jamaica did not accept the invitation because they do not reflect our
interest in anyway or time. The History of the Ras Tafari Movement proves clearly that
the Government in Jamaica has been most repressive to our movement than to assist
I&I as our Government to address our needs of Repatriation Governmentally.
Therefore the Ras Tafari movement today is not prepared to go to the Jamaican
Government with our cry for Repatriation as a church or Organizations but rather, will
put in place a legal constitutional representation of the Indigenous People and culture of
Jamaica, to address the relevant Government who are able to assist us as a
Government. We are now putting in place ourselves as the true Indigenous Government
of Ras Tafari with a President Elect for the black people in the Diaspora.
Apart from the Ethiopians black People the only other black People who made a
significant contribution to preserving their Sovereign rights to govern themselves, as the
Maroons who are the Hebrew Akans Empire as they have conquered the British Army in
1737. Therefore I&I show great gratitude to our ancestor Lord Gujoe and Mama Nanny
for their accomplishment and today we will utilize the positive side of that Treaty with
the Ras Tafari community, the Revivalist and the Kumina to put in place an Indigenous
Representation that will be legally recognize by International Laws to have Serious
Government to Government dialogue on Repatriation as The Ras Tafari main and first
objective. All the victories, battles and valour of our Fore fathers and Mothers are to free
us from bondage and unite us as a people to go forward to Ethiopia Africa.
Through the Powers of His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie I the first conquering
Lion of the Tribe Judah. Thank you.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 1/15/2013 5:13:30 AM

Blessed Love

I wondered when this would come forward.

The whole situation just highlights the need for greater communication between InI Incients.

This paragraph really stood out for I .....

The Nyahbinghi House trusts that this clarification will bring order and understanding to the matter and that Sizzla will do the right thing in returning the sacred Stamp and Seal to the House, so that his financial contributions to the House and assistance given its family members, will not be seen merely as a means of 'buying' his way to power.

Sounds like Mr Kalonji made some kind of political move, makes me wonder if the Snoop Dogg / lion thing happened the same way?

Confusing times

RasTafarI Strength

Messenger: Tekel Sent: 1/15/2013 11:15:07 PM

Ones could also check out the declaration made by the Nyahbighi Elders. Maybe somebody will post it?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/16/2013 12:09:19 AM

Here is something else I found regarding this:

---------------------------------------
NYABINGHI ANCIENT COUNCIL – COUP OR MUTINY?
TOUCH NOT THE LORD ANOINTED, NOR DO HIS PROPHETS HARM
“Jah standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judges amongst the gods.
How long will you judge unjustly and show partiality to the wicked? Selah.
Defend the poor and fatherless, do justice to the afflicted and needy.
Deliver the poor and needy; free them from the hands of the wicked.
They do not know the Almighty Jah Rastafari, neither do they iverstand, they walk
about in darkness; all the foundations of the earth are unstable.
InI i have said, you are Rasses and all of you are children of the Most High Jah
Rastafari.
But you shall die like men and fall like one of the princes.
Arise O’ Jah Rastafari; judge the earth, for thou shall inherit all nations .Selah. Psalm
A ‘MUTINY’ OR A ‘COUP’?
‘He who would be a leader must pay the price of self –discipline and moral restraint.
This entails the correction and improvement of his personal character, the checking of
passions and desires and an exemplary control of one’s bodily needs and desires.’
‘Q’damawi Haile Selassie.
Among the general code of the Rastafari Code of Conduct is said that InI said that InI
should: “Abide by the laws and teachings of H.I.M Emperor Haile Selassie I,
the principles and practices of The Elders, Patriarchs and Matriarchs and
the laws of Nature written in the hearts of human kind.”
In these times of trials and tribulation nothing will come easy; even the righteous will be
tempted, even friend will become enemy, even those loyal to the throne room will break
ranks for crumbs on the table. What Woe in a Babylon! What a Woe!
It was not expected that in the house of Jah Rastafari there would be a mutiny, or some
would prefer the word ‘coup’. Such is the reality that InI now face; when you rise up
against your own Constitution or guide lines, it is treason at all levels.
NYABINGHI ANCIENT PRIESTHOOD – GUIDELINES
The Nyah Binghi Guidelines clearly state in the section “The Priesthood” which consists
of seven administrating Priests including the High Priest that:
“The Priesthood is looked upon for wise decisions and council and is key representative
of the Nyah Binghi order. The signature from the priesthood is required on all
communication sent out from the house.”
The section Council of Elders states that:
“The Council of Elders consists of elder brethrens of the house who have maintained
the livity of Rastafari over a number of years. Their decision is always required and
where there are differences of opinion, the Council is called upon to make a ruling. The
Council of Elders functions as guardians of the movement and are treated with great
respect.“
Now concerning the Priest, the Feta Negus states that:
“No one shall think evil of a priest. No one except his superior shall judge him
according to the cannon law. As regard such priest, the scribes and the Pharisees and
all things thereof, whatsoever they shall do to you or seek to do, observe and move but
you shall not do according to their work. A person who judges him, if he live an
excellent life, he will exercise care according to the word of our Lord who said: Judge
not that you may not be judged—–”
The High Priest Ancient George Ions has made a collective decision within the
Priesthood and the Council of Ancients, regarding Sizzla Kalonji:
* As the safe keeper of the Nyah Binghi stamp and seal until the office building on the
Scotts Nyah Binghi grounds is completed;
* As “President, Theocracy, Reign Order of the Nyah Binghi and the Movement” for the
Repatriation black people to Africa;
* Ancient Bongo Tawney now an ancestor and former chair of the Council of
Ancients had appointed Sizzla Kalonji as the treasurer of the Ancient Council.Is the wise mind of InI Ancients no longer valid? This is a dilemma for many,, while for
some it will be a time for reflection. The more vocal among the Rasses are now
commanding media attention and will find themselves into a firestorm of words, thus
for every action there is a equal and opposite reaction.
RASTAFARI CALLS ON THE YOUTH
Many are now up in arms and saying this and that. All these Rastafari intellects who
should have known better have abandoned the 22 resolutions of the Rastafari
International theocracy Assembly (RITA). It was agreed then that:
* The Rastafari International Divine Order of the Nyah Binghi should be the
responsible source to provide spiritual guidance regarding Rastafari Religious
Foundation and Livitical Authority.
* The Administration of the Rastafari community should be handled at two distinct
levels ; Rastafari International Secretariat and a Rastafari Theocracy Government
(functional).
Why do so many who have gained Babylon education, instead of making meaningful
itributions to Rastafari sustainable development, prefer to work for Babylon and
foolishly try to beat up on the Nyah Binghi priesthood and Council of Ancients? It won’t
work in this time. It is your duty to give a strength and not to tear apart. What a
judgment!!Jah Rastafari calls upon the youths because they are strong, technology ready,
knowledgeable and resourceful. It is about full time to clear the age hurdle within the
Order of the Nyah Binghi. It is discriminatory, and so many willing and able youths are
blocked out because of age criteria and inflexible categories to serve at top levels. Yes I
hear the Fiyah Bun.
Rastafari youths of ability and good intent should be should be given the opportunity to
build capacity with the Ancients and offer their expertise. The youths are aware that
they are not Ancients, but to sit among Ancients is very rewarding in this time. Failing to
do that, Babylon will surely absorb the youths and weaken the foundation already set by
those who have gone before.
RELATIONSHIP WITH THE ADMINISTRATIVE COUNCIL
The Nyah Binghi Royal Creed of ’Let the hungry be fed, the naked clothed, the sick
nourished, the infants cared for, and the aged protected’ cannot be fulfilled with mere
words. Some will say “It takes cash to care”, therefore InI give thanks for “Word
sound power collective” WSPC and their livication to Ancients needs, and to
“Iniversal Development of Rastafari” IDOR who have done the same. There are
also many individuals outside of these two organizations who have given financial
support or otherwise to Ancients over the many years. I salute you all.
Now the Administrative Council of the Theocratic Reign Order of the Nyah Binghi
(Jamaica), although not listed within the Nyah Binghi guide lines, was given the secular
duties of the Council of Ancients. Over a period of time the relationship with the
Administrative and Ancient Council became unstable, due to the lack of transparency in critical areas of administration such as proving financial reports, information on
business transactions and Minutes of meetings.
The Administrative Council seems to forget that the Ancients are the custodians of the
livity and traditions of the Rastafari movement, thus they as students should be mindful
in addition to their modern education.
“We should be aware, more than ever before, not to allow discord amongst us. We
must close ranks and discharge our obligation in harmony and unity of vision and
purpose.”-Utterance of Q’damawi Haile Selassie.
In the desperation of those who should have known better, the internal affairs of the
Council of Ancients have spilled out on the Jamaican radio waves and cyberspace. A
very unpleasant choice of words was used by many edgy people to describe the Ancients
and certain individuals. As a result of this the Council of Ancients sat and made their
declaration to seal the matter with apology to none.
What is hidden in the dark must come to light; know that all secret plots must be
revealed. The Administrative Council had their set agenda. In a plot to overrule the Council of Ancients’ decisions and to force High Priest George Ions and others into early
retirement, the Administrative Council called for a vote of no confidence of those
accused during the Sunday reasoning of the 82nd Coronation anniversary at the Pitfour
Nyah Binghi Center.
It is definitely not constitutional for the Administrative Council to rule on the
Priesthood. That is the duty of the seven Ilected Priests and the Council of Ancients,
thus they overstepped their authority by doing so.
NYABINGHI STAMP & SEAL
Concerning the Nyah Binghi Stamp and Seal, it is in the safe keeping of Sizzla Kalonji,
the Treasurer of the Ancient Council, until the office building at Scotts Pass is
completed. This decision caused a lot of huff and puff to blow the house down, but it did
not happen.
As a result of this discord, two choices were presented by the Administrative Council at
2nd November 2012 Binghi at Granville Pit Four, which were: (1) return the Stamp and
Seal by any means necessary or (2) replace the Stamp and Seal and declare the new one
to the Global Rastafari family. So why, when this mandate was given to the
Administrative Council they made a “Press Release” exposing their bitterness and
discrediting the Ancient Priest and others among him? Is that following protocol, when
the Administrative Council defies the instructions of those who support them and now
continues on their own personal rampage? Can the Council of Ancients now have the
Administrative Council in trust to manage their affairs, I now ask?
TODAY IS DIFFERENT FROM YESTERDAY
In all what InI set out to accomplish “We must also remember the reality of today is
different from the realities of yesterday .We must understand we cannot turn the clock
backwards. In this world of today we must strive to what we set for ourselves to
achieve” ”-Utterance of Q’damawi Haile Selassie.
So touch not the Lord anointed and do his prophets no harm. Many will rise up against
the Council of Ancients, but truths and rights will prevail and morality will lead the way.

Thanks giving and blessings

Ras Flako Tafari (Chair, Rastafari Think Tank)
---------------------------------------

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/16/2013 12:11:27 AM

Here is another thing.

----------------------------------------
THEOCRACY REIGN ORDER OF THE NYAH BINGHI.
Scotts Pass Clarendon. Jamaica
DECLARATION.
The Theocracy Reign Order of the Nyah Binghi Council of Ancients
declares without apology on the 25
th
November 2012 that:
;; Ancient Bongo George Ions is the High Priest of the Theocracy Reign Order of the
Nyah Binghi.
;; Ancient Bongo Wake I is the chair of the Council of Ancients.
;; Miguel Collins (Sizzla Kalonji) is the President Elect by Theocracy Reign Order of the
Nyah Binghi Ancient Council to represent the state affairs of the Ras Tafari Repatriation
movement globally.
;; Sizzla Kalonji is the treasurer of the Council of Ancients.
;; The Nyah Binghi stamp and seal will remain in the safe keeping of Sizzla Kalonji until
the office building on the Scotts Pass binghi grounds is completed.
;; Ras IyahV, Ras Ivi, or Sister Mitzie is not authorized to speak on behalf of the
Theocracy Reign Order of the Nyah Binghi at any level. Any views they express on the
radio station or in the news paper are their personal views.
.Within the administration of the Theocracy Reign order of the Nyah Binghi there is no
Administrative Council. As such:
The Administrative Council is effectively dissolved for the following
reasons:
;; Intention to destabilize the Council of Ancients, who are the guardians and vanguards
of the RasTafari movement.
;; Failing to provide written reports of accountability of their various offices.
;; Releasing sensitive internal matters of the house in the public domain.
;; Failing to make available to the Council of Ancients the signed contract and monetary
transactions or deals with the Rap Artist Snoop Dog.

The management of the Theocracy Reign Order of the Nyah Binghi will now be carried
out by The Administration of the Nyah Binghi Order as stated in the Nyah Binghi
Guidelines.
The Ethio –Africa Diaspora Union Millennium Council. (M.C.) is effectively
dissolved .
; For failing to provide the necessary leadership and guidance in crucial areas of
Rastafari livity and governance.
Failing to comply with the MC proposed constitution article 6:1which states that :
; (Ancient Council, shall be the highest decision-making body, Article 6:2 The Ancient
Council shall be consulted for spiritual and practical guidance in all matters, and Article:
6:2:3. Millennium Council by simple majority vote refers to the Ancient Council for
possible disciplinary advice and action.
; Failing to meet with the Council of Ancients since January 11, 2009 with any report on
the Activity of MC.
; Failing to provide the Full report on the Ras Tafari Trust Funds establish and
functioning by members of MC .
The Rastafari Coral Gardens Committee is effectively dissolved for:
;;;;;;; Embezzlement of funds from the sales of the DVD “Bad Friday”
; Not providing a financial report from the 2012 Bad Friday commemoration held at
Jarrett Park in Montego bay
A full financial statement is now required from The Rastafari Coral Gardens
Committee
; For the funds sent from the distributer of DVD “Bad Friday
; For all the funds sent from the distributer of DVD “Bad Friday “
; For all the local and international sales from the DVD “Bad Friday”.
; A list of names of all Bad Friday survivors who were given funds and the amount
given to them.
Approve by Theocracy Reign Order of the Nyah Binghi Council of Ancients.
----------------------------------------

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 1/16/2013 2:45:23 AM

Thanks be unto Jah for He has now done it,
He has now fulfilled His promise,
He said, "behold I will send you my only begotten Son, to bring back the captives to Zion..."
And today we have all seen it with our own eyes,
That Sizzla Kalonji is the servant of Jah, who comes to repatriate the black nation to her Africa, seen?

Give praises for Jah is both truthful and merciful,
And let those who can accept it be exceedingly joyful,
Because Priest Sizzla Kalonji has prevailed against the wicked,
And with the guidance of Jah, He will bring back the black slaves to their promised and blessed land, Holy Mount Zion!

Give thanks!

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 1/17/2013 3:21:59 PM

Ras Kanjas please stop bringing your confusion here for the sake of the youths please.I beg elder Ark I to hide or erase these your blasphemous posts

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 1/18/2013 11:14:46 AM

mr. kanjas, you are not on safe ground. it would be in your best interest to recant the I statements. sizzla kalonji is not a prophet and will never be the president of the Nyah Binghi Order. some people need to quit doubting the Incients and quit talking as if they don't kno what they are doing... I am a RasTeferian, not a reggaestarian. sizzla is a very talented musician but is not and will never be the president of Nyah Binghi.

"As it was is as it always will be. Illusions, Illusions,"
-Hayle Silase I

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 1/18/2013 7:41:25 PM

Never say never

any ONE has the potential
if JAH DECIDES them to be a leader they will be no matter
the gossip of man

Moses and Christ are not separate from IandI, but the spirit is One

I have faith and hope in the light within each and every one of Jahs children to let the light within glow, grow and show the perfect love of mercy and compassion . Rastafari needs balance where the wealth of the rich is also the wealth of the poor Rastafari

I not judge no one but pray for each and everyone and bless them and encourage them doing I part, may all live in the fullness of Jah, Sizzla, Snoop Lion got the means to do things

When the Lord is born in the heart and nurtured as baby Christ in the barn, the light in any man woman or child can become the light of the world and as Jesus Christ said" behold those who come in my name will do greater works than I."

Doubt not, just believe. Leave that, achieve this.

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I