Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=500&start_row=1

His Majestys Disapperence

1 - 1011 - 17
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 11/22/2004 3:08:06 AM

I know that there aer similarities in the last days of Christ and Selassie. Christ was kept in the walls of the city for three days just as Selassie was kept in the Palace for three days. But there was some one who witnessed His "Disapperence" a confident of His. I heard that when he was questioned of the matter he never remarked anything about it. I have also heard that this man is dead now. Does anyone know more about this?

Ras Zion I

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 11/22/2004 11:34:34 AM

Greetings Iyah

The children in the streets sang that the Emperor is alive, because they and many others saw him driving in his car, long after he was declared dead! A brethren talked to the palace guards, they said, that HIM disapeared out of a cell that had only ONE door and no windows, and that was guarded by them. So... call it "de-materialization" or however... he jsut disappeared.

I heard that he was kept after his dethrownment at the 4th devision camp... did they then bring him back to the palace where he was then kept in the cell for three days? I just know for shure, that he was brought to the 4th division, but I do not know how long he stayed there. Why did they bring him back to the palace?

I n I King liveth! No heir is able to sit pon HIM throne... this is the proof! Ethiopia was NEVER before for such a long time without Emperor. significant!

Selah

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 11/22/2004 1:48:45 PM

This is a very cloudy subject for me and i would truly like to know more about this. I wish I could remember the name of His closest confident who saw Him go. Know one could get it out of him, just that the Emporer had disappeared. He was last seen in a green voltswagon correct? Is this not the same car that Hitler created? I man would appreiciate a strong reasoning.

Ras Zion I

Messenger: ariel Sent: 11/29/2004 6:12:11 PM

Are you intrested in the disapperence or the actual finding of the body. There was a close council to HIM that did not disclose info due to the hostile environment of the military dictatorship that ensued the reign of HIM. After bout 1981? when the dictatorship was disbanded that council came fourth and disclosed where the body was in the royal courtyard. They did DNA tests on the body and concluded that it was HIM. I learned this from not a rasta, but rather a Ethiopian National who grew up under the glory of His Majesty's rule and is now a Ethiopian Geoarcheologist who's life is revolved around the cradle of life that existed in Ethiopia 4.4 million years ago. I trust him, because he works closely with the Ethiopian govt and worked on that project, he is an unbiased source in the realm of the revelation and there is data somewhere on this matter that I can find if you are truely willing to learn.

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/4/2004 2:51:07 PM

I have never heard this before. Not that it couldn't be true, but they tried to rebury His Majesty in the early ninties with another set of bones but they were not His. So I doubt this very much. Not only that but His Majesty was not last seen in the palace but as a matter of fact leaving the palace in a green voltswagon

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/7/2004 12:58:25 AM

Like Mutabaruka sing,

Bone Lies, bone Lies
You tricked your dog, but you can't trick I

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras John Sent: 12/29/2004 10:44:45 AM

What I have heard and read about the finding of Haile Selassie I body is that there was no DNA testing done on the one that was pressumed to be HIM and that the body which was thought to be HIM was too tall to be Selassie. To this day there is no death certificate, no proof of death, no DNA evidence to say HIM dead, nothing- and so there cannot be a new emperor.

Messenger: plmaokaneng Sent: 10/2/2005 11:17:46 AM

greetings ones and ones

>After bout 1981? when the dictatorship was disbanded that council came fourth and disclosed where the body was in the royal courtyard. They did DNA tests on the body and concluded that it was HIM.

i think dread Arie by any chance is not telling the truth!
i personnaly heard about the reburial of the "remains of his majesty" in the year 2000, but i don believe it. the occasion was graced by dignitaries like Nelson Mandela and other dreads!

they say it was his remains because they had quality gold that only the kings had in ethiopia! Another confusion.

my question is "if it is evident dat the remains were found in 1981, why where they not reburied then?".

Why would people be conviced that just gold can prove dat it is his majesty, which means if they didnt found gold with the remains, they would have not carried the DNA tests in order to see if it is his majesty.? i dont by both stories of reburial (2000 & 1981).

besides it may be a big lie because not everyone know the DNA of his majesty, babylon may be pulling yet another string, but the fyah will keep blazing.

blessed

Messenger: Tefer_Anbesa Sent: 10/2/2005 8:36:30 PM

Here is an excerpt from a brief biography of H.I.M. Emperor Haile Selassie I found on the ~

Ethiopian Crown Council Website

The Dergue seized the Emperor on September 12, 1974, and embarked on a reign of terror not dissimilar to the terror of the Robespierre-controlled First Republic in France in the late 18th Century. Civil war ensued, but the Emperor died in August 1975 as a result of massive torturing.3 He was buried in a secret grave, but, when the Dergue was finally toppled and the grave found, it was discovered that virtually every bone in his body had been broken by his tormentors.

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 10/3/2005 2:04:28 AM

Blessed Heart of Love without regards to race creed or tongue
Give thanks for Life and the Mighty Life Giver. The Black Christ in the Flesh who seated in ZION and reigneth in the hearts of all flesh.
Some say that he is dead, but little do they know, GOD CANT Die!!!
In the year 1975, it was said that the Emperor of Ethiopia, the only Reigning Monarch was dead, while they slandered His name with malicious propaganda.
"But He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision " (Psalms 2).
"For lo the Kings were assembled and hasted away, fear took him upon them there, and pain as of a woman in travail (Psalms 48 v 4)."
In their efforts to confirm their statements, Readers Digest magazines (Nov 5, 1975 issue), a factual magazine, did and investigative report on the so-called death and burial of His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, the First. To their surprise there was no thumb, no burial site, nothing.
It is also International law that if any head of State dies, or she is required to have a statical funeral. A couple weeks follow Mau See Tung of China died. There was a big statical [funeral] with news reports and pictures viewing the proceses.
On the other hand His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie the 1st, world´s only and oldest Monarch, the only man holding title as spoken of in ( Rev 19) despite all the false acquisiting the press could nor produce a I of evidence, not even a single [shred] and here we have the most photographed Man in the World.
How ironic. In addition, (the Shaw of Iran) a man not very wise who deared to exalt himself attempting to take unto himself of which h was not worthy, clean himself King of Kings. He alone. Man-See Tung died a king without country. His own country refused and no other country wanted him.
"See now that I even I am He, and there is no God with me, I kill and I make alive, I wound and I heal; neither is there any that can deliver out of my hands." "For I lift up my hands to Heaven and say I live forever" (Deut. 32 v 39-40). Come Praise Him all ye nations, let the Heaven declare His wonderous works. Holy King Emanuel I the 7th AdonI Selassie I JAH RastaFari
No doubts No confusion. Stand firm in the Right of the God wthin thyself.InI must always KNOW and never BE-LIE-VE.
LOVE LOVE LOVE not as the evil world giveth onto us but as the Most High Right Black Christ in teh Flesh teach us.
HOLY Emanuel I Selassie I JAH RastafarI!!!
Hon Ras Haile Paskal
Melchisedek Order EABIC
Seychelles, Indian Ocean, 4 deegrees south of the Equtor, Few miles east of ZION Ethiopia

1 - 1011 - 17

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I