Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=500&start_row=11

His Majestys Disapperence

1 - 1011 - 17
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 10/4/2005 12:01:52 AM

Yeah, they found His bones like George Bush found weapons of mass destruction.

Messenger: raslions Sent: 10/20/2005 2:47:50 PM

this is the begining of a new revelation for me i never knew that the remains or so-called remains was actually up in the air,
and for Far I Sight, how did you get baptized into the priestly order of Melchisedek

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 10/20/2005 3:54:20 PM

Bredren, its only up in the air because they want to have a body so they can tell Rasta to shut up. But back in 88' after the alleged 81' bones positive DNA testing, an interview was done with the grandson of Haile Selassie I, and he said no that the family has never seen a body and that the Prince himself doesn't believe that He is dead. He also said that he had no problem with Rastaman theology, as a matter of fact he said that he was for it and anyone who tryed to tamper with the movement would have a serious price to pay. When they asked him if he believed if His Majesty was God, he simply stated that His Majesty taught him that "religion is personal"

When I get ahold of I man bredren who has the copy of the article I will post it for the I's.

Don't let them fool you, is only One King of kings and Lord of lords, and the whole world bow before His feet. The Pope (Anti-Christ) tried to steal the authority away from the world in 1929 by reclaiming themselves as the Church and State, making them the richest and most powerfull kingdumb, but only one year later His Majesty, a small Ethiopian Man personally takes the titles King of kings and Lord of lords, to show Rome (and the world) that their authority is false and that their riches will crumble and their false image will be destoryed.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 10/21/2005 6:30:26 AM

How could I even think of His Majesty´s death when every morning i see the Sun rise in the east, when water rises into the heavens only to fall again and nourish the earth, when Man and Woman come together in Love to creat new Life,when the tiny seed springs out of the ground to become a mighty tree, when Jah Powers still inspire His children to seek the divine every day, when I see HIM go into the houses of the rich and prudent to take away their children for HIMself one by one??
Yes iyah, My Father is Alive and Well. For He that keepeth InI Sons and Daughters of Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep

Brethren , Do the I dem really think if Babylon truly found HIS bones,they would keep it so hush hush? No Sir, you would have seen it on every front page, every news flash, in every scientific paper.
But thru they Know that they cant prove it, they send out these small
"viruses" so as to conquer InI ranks and weaken InI resolve

Creation Fire still blazin
One Love to all

i posted this short interview before. For those who never read it here it is

Taken from the book: Talk of the Devil: Encounters with seven dictators

Mengistu HaileMariam
So how did (H.I.M) he die?
Mengistu dismisses the question with a shrug,..
"He died a natural death, as far as i know........The doctor looking after him told me nothing about any deterioration in his health, so there was no way i could personally ascertain what happened."

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 10/21/2005 11:00:14 AM

Give Thanks Ras for this Mighty and Onederful WORDSOUNDPOWER Iditation. I n I Give Thanks Ivery morning for the Onederful creation the Highest puts forward on and on.

Also Give Thanks for the Mengistu Interview!

I KING NEVER DEAD. JAH IS NO GOD OF THE DEAD. NO DEAD GOD.

If you know life, how could you believe in death?

Selah

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 10/21/2005 11:32:35 AM

JAH NO DEAD
HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY NO DEAD

BABYLON IS DEAD, FROM EVER SINCE
THAT IS WHY BABYLON INSISTS ON THIS OBSESSION WITH PROVING HIM DEAD!

RSK

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 10/21/2005 7:34:59 PM

The God of the Living, Haile I Selassie I Jah Rastafari

1 - 1011 - 17

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I