Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4992&start_row=1

Repatriation to Ancestral Land

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Matthew Sent: 1/7/2013 2:50:02 PM

Europe cries to Europeans, ho!
Asiatics claim Asia, so
Australia for Australians,
And Africa for the Africans
(Marcus Garvey)

Blessed Love
I'm wondering if any European RasTafarI people living outside of Europe see it as part of their trod to return to their native land? Do the I them agree that ALL stolen land should be returned to its rightful care takers?

Selassie I Blessings

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 1/7/2013 2:54:17 PM

Eleazar, Ark I
could one of the Is add a title to this reasoning? It won't let me go back

Bless

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 1/7/2013 4:13:11 PM

I am of European descent, specifically Irish and Swiss German. I live in North Carolina, on land that was built by committing genocide against the First Nations people and using enslaved Africans to build the country. The genocide against the North American Indians was so complete that their are hardly any of them left.

I don't plan on moving back to Ireland or Switzerland in the near future, and I am not fully Irish or Swiss, I could have other European blood in me like French, so I don't know what European nation I would fully belong to.

I feel that when mystery babylon is completely destroyed, then the whole Earth will be Zion (the Kingdom of RasTafarI), and I and I will be able to live anywhere on the Earth.

However, I fully support Repatriation of Africans to Africa, as they were brought to the Americas against their will by the slavedrivers.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 1/8/2013 5:24:06 AM

Blessed Love

Meditating on such things I came to the overstanding that InI European ancestors destroyed the natural balence of earth when they started to enslave, evict and colonize native people's. As RasTafarI people InI sight it as our duty to restore this balence starting with but not limited to Africa. I see it as InI Black skinned RasTafarI people's duty is to lead the stolen Africans back to Africa and lead the rebuilding of the root of civilization, When that happens InI work as white skinned RasTafarI people is not over but just beginning. InI must put right the evil works of InI wicked ancestors restoring all stolen land to its rightfull care takers. Once this is complete then InI must concentrate on rebuilding Europe, under the guidance of RasTafarI InI will establish righteousness with the death of all oppressors NYAHBINGHI.

THE WHOLE WORLD SHALL BE ITHIOPIA
RIGHTEOUSNESS SHALL COVER THE EARTH LIKE WATER COVER THE SEA

Messenger: Tekel Sent: 1/9/2013 4:29:54 AM

I Yah Most High

If ones could overstand, because the ability to read the words is only a small small part. When ones overstand His Majesty IS the Head of all "African" Liberation movements then ones can start to overstand the "negro".

Why I can say this so plainly; 1)the whole war with Italy, 2)what Ethiopia IS and represents, 3) Ethiopia now from before His Majesty.

Notice how anyone who denies the Emperor or fights the Emperor can't accomplish squat for the people? All of these things are "kingciplces" and "precepts" from so long ago. One planet, One people

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 1/9/2013 11:06:48 AM

No displacement in this time. I ancestors come from Scandinavia- which is a region in Northern Europe once inhabited by Vikings. The countries of Scandinavia include Norway, Sweden, and Denmark. These nations are peace-loving. Sweden has some of the harshest drug penalties in the world and am guessing their herb isn't that great since the growing season is short. I and I follow the prophecy of Mosiah, and I and I do believe that I and I viking past has an impact on who I am today and what I and I stand for as a Rasta. I would love to see Africa, but never to live there.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 1/14/2013 3:59:30 PM

I don't believe the continents will remain divided into countries but will become one.

Peter Tosh say if you a black man your a African. Like wise if you a White man you a European. I truly believe the day will come when all evil and babylon will be toppled. Then all righteous people will return to their own vine and fig tree and begain to rebuild

Marcus Garvey said it so let it be done, we know who we are under the sun, we are the children of the higher man, we are the children of the RasTaMan.

Selassie I created all of earth for InI HIS sons and daughters!
Give Thanks for life

Blessed Love

Messenger: Tekel Sent: 1/15/2013 10:39:19 PM

I sight that His Majesties main focus and PLEASE correct me if I'm wrong was and is Repatriation of His people and the raising of the standard of living.

"We believe in the peaceful settlement of all disputes (why nuff people jump and say I want fight or negative)without resorting to force(democractic persuasive included). And in accordance with the charter of O.A.U. we will strive to eradicate coonialism, racism and apartheid from the face of the earth, to frustrate the efforts being made by foreign powers to dictate the destiny of te African continent, and we will continue to stand" H.I.M.

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 1/18/2013 11:18:56 AM

everyone should go, go now to the land that they belong if they have the means to do so. repatriation whether it be shem, ham, or yapheth, repatriation is a must

Messenger: Shakal_Lake17@hotmail.com Sent: 2/4/2013 3:49:21 PM

Repatriation will come when Rastafari notice the signs of the Lord..He will dry up the seas and make man walk back home, we will be as the sand on the sea...Repatriation will come and is a must..but we all must have patience and don't lose faith because my God never lied. Bless

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I