Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4984&start_row=1

End Times

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/23/2012 12:19:50 PM

The only end time I will speak of is the cycle of birth and rebirth in negative karma.
Each one reaps as they sow weather thats a good thing or negative.
Its up to each ones spiritual will to plants the seeds again of the fruits they have reaped..
As negative karma comes back at us from our souls eternal history, it comes as temptations.
but the positive actions of though, feeling, actions words...all blessed vibrations we but out come back as blessing .

Jahs forgivness offers healing from the wounds of being a sinner but we are still harmed by doing and being negative.

The point here is not to focus on what is being reaped but what one would like to sow. Not what one is receiving but what is one giving. Its better to give than to receive is Christs ultimate teaching..
All mankinds evil came at christ instead of mankind, he beared it and did not re act to evil with evil....No reaction but he in Zion could always meditate on the righteous action to take never reacting to evil with evil, but always loving his enemys. He really did bear the sins of mankind.
And each one has to bear his own dreads and cross, no one can stand another trial .

1 peter 2
20 But how is it to your credit if you receive a beating for doing wrong and endure it? But if you suffer for doing good and you endure it, this is commendable before God. 21 To this you were called, because Christ suffered for you, leaving you an example, that you should follow in his steps.

“He committed no sin,
and no deceit was found in his mouth.”

When they hurled their insults at him, he did not retaliate; when he suffered, he made no threats. Instead, he entrusted himself to him who judges justly. “He himself bore our sins” in his body on the cross, so that we might die to sins and live for righteousness; “by his wounds you have been healed.” 25 For “you were like sheep going astray,” but now you have returned to the Shepherd and Overseer of your souls.

for those who have strong faith, pure in heart,retention in rightousness, humble and sincerely commited , Jah will forgive all things , all karma and make us like new

Untill then these are the end times , throw all unwanted fruits of past in fire never letting be planted again, and they will make good fertilizer for all the good things of life .

Back to the Garden. as in the beginning. Jah Rastafari.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 1/14/2013 3:39:32 PM

YES I

BELOW CHRIST SELASSIE I TELLS HIS PEOPLE NOT TO RASPOND TO EVIL WITH EVIL AND SHOWS INI IT IS BETTER TO GIVE THAN RECEIVE

INI FATHER IS PERFECT PERFECTION

HOLY EMMANUEL I, SELASSIE I, JAH RASTAFARI

Wise men have always known the deep and pervading truth that it is better to give than to receive, for even as it conflicts with selfish and ambitious desires, it moderates and controls them.

Giving always demands sacrifice. To overcome the temptation to enjoy mere daily comfort, to press resolutely and patiently forward on the scheduled way, are true tests of the high degree of determination that should bind you together. Memories of past injustices should not divert us from the more pressing business at hand.

We must live in peace with our former colonizers, shunning recrimination and bitterness and fore-swearing the luxury of vengeance and retaliation, lest the acid of hatred erode our souls and poison our hearts.

Let us act as befits the dignity which we claim for ourselves as Africans, proud of our own special qualities, distinctions, and abilities. We must speak out on major issues, courageously, openly and honestly, and in blunt terms of right and wrong.

If we yield to blandishments or threats, if we compromise when no honourable compromise is possible, our influence will be sadly diminished and our prestige woefully prejudiced and weakened.

On this day which men of earth and angels of heaven could neither have foreseen nor known, I give thanks unutterable by the mouth of man to the living God who has enabled me to be present among you.

Today is the beginning of a new era in the history of Ethiopia. Since this is so, do not reward evil for evil, do not commit any act of cruelty like those

which the enemy committed against us. Do not allow the enemy any occasion to foul the good name of Ethiopia.

We shall take his weapons and make him return by the way he came.

We believe in cooperation and collaboration to promote the cause of international security, the equality of man and the welfare of mankind.

We believe in the peaceful settlement of all disputes without resorting to force.

And in accordance with the charter of O.A.U. we will strive to eradicate colonialism, racism and apartheid from the face of the earth, to frustrate the efforts being made by foreign powers to dictate the destiny of the African continent, and we will continue to stand.

------
By the Proclamation released on Hamle 17th, 1932, I announced to you that I advised the Italians in Ethiopia and who were completely encircled to submit to our Chiefs in order to avoid being killed. Consequently I recommend to you to receive in a suitable manner and to keep all the Italians who submit to you with or without arms. Do not reproach them for their atrocities to which they had subjected our population. Show them that you are soldiers possessing human feelings and a human heart. Do not forget that during the Battle of Adowa, the valiant Ethiopian warriors who had handed over the Italian prisoners to their Emperor have increased the honour and elevated the name of Ethiopia.

Actually, as you know, the Italian troops are wandering about dispersed, in Libya, Albania and Ethiopia. In Libya the British troops have captured more than 130,000 men. The Greek troops have captured many thousands of Italians in Albania. The British troops have co-operated with us and those who have penetrated into Eritrea continue to capture each day numerous Italians.

The Italians are escaping and evacuating the regions to the West of Ethiopian territory, from the North of Ethiopia to Lake Rudolph. In the face of these circumstances, be vigilant on all your positions so as to avoid that they destroy the country in the course of their withdrawal.

But We recommended to you to spare their lives and treat well the enemy which will represent humanity; We particularly recommend to you spare and respect the life of children, women and old people. Do not pillage the goods of others, even the property of the enemy. We recommend to you not to burn any house.

When I order you to respect all these things it is only to ask you to perform an act of conscience, because my heart tells me that the Ethiopian people is not unfair to any other civilized people in their respect for the laws of war.

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I