Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4982&start_row=1

Anti-inflammatory herbs?

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 12/22/2012 9:03:51 AM

Ises and love to all Ones and Ones

Last night I broke I ankle and it is swelling quite badly in the cast. An Idren gave I a small bag of 'devils claw' root which is an African herb that has anti-inflammatory properties and has been helping, but I'm running out and the Idren gave I the last of his supply.

Do any Ones and Ones here know of any other anti-inflammatory herbs or such things that are easily available? Any information at all would be appricialoved.

Give thanks

Blessed love

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 12/22/2012 3:02:54 PM

Idren try ginger and turmeric, these are well known anti inflammatories, also aloe vera gel if you can apply with cast

Bless

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 12/22/2012 4:22:15 PM

Ginger and turmeric tea
water, 4 cups
2-inch piece of fresh ginger root
1/2 lemon
1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
honey (preferably local or raw)

1. Peel the ginger root and cut it into thin slices.
2. Bring the water to a boil in a saucepan. Once it is boiling, add the ginger, turmeric, juiced lemon.
3. Cover and reduce to a simmer for 15 minutes, whisking occasionally.
4. Strain the tea. Add honey to taste.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/22/2012 5:10:04 PM

Earthing and grounding is number One(walk on earth barefoot)

Alkalizing the Body with alkaline foods

Dont got time to explain these, google them, these have miracle effects to I bodies well being.

Its best to uses many different things over time not just a couple herbs. Mix it up a different one every week or every day ...Bless

Alfalfa, aloe, annatto, ashwaganha, bilberry, birch, blessed thistle, boldo, boneset, boswellia, buchu, butchers broom, calendula, catnip, cats claw, chamomile, chanca piedra, chuchuhuasi, devils claw, enchinacea, elder, fenugreek, feverfew, flax, ginger, goldenseal, jaborandi, jatoba, juniper, ladys mantle, licorice, macela, meadowsweet, mullein, mustard, pleurisy root, puncture vine, pygeum, rosemary, sangre de grado, suma, tumeric, white willow, wild oregano, wild yam, wintergreen, witch hazel, yellow dock.

Walking on earth is amazing anti inflammation, best on wet earth, bare foot gardening, walking on wet ground by water or sand by ocean.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 12/22/2012 7:44:13 PM

I sprained my ankle in 2011 when I was running down a hill. When I stepped down from a sidewalk onto asphalt, my ankle hit at an odd angle and I heard an audible snap. My ankle then started to rapidly swell up after that.

When I went to sleep, I elevated my ankle and put ice on it. I went to the doctor and got x-rays taken, and luckily I didn't break any bones. I then wore a strap on splint for a few weeks and my ankle healed.

I don't know any specific herbs to fight inflammation, but I'm sure ganja would help ease the pain.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/23/2012 12:33:43 PM

When animals such as deer get hit my a car or break a bone , have a major injury, know what they do...
They lay down on the earth(grounded) and dont eat(fast) untill they get up in perfect condition. IandI heal if just rest in peace and in vibration of creation.
The vibration we are in and that get in us creates health or sickness.
Its the difference between survival and vital, so gotta be natural, be in nature as much as possible, on the EARTH, we are from the earth, re connect, all the ancients walked bare foot, breathed fresh air and sunbathed. They all ate the herbs of the earth, their vibration was ONE with the Vibration of creation they lived in. Now we are tooken away from this high vibration and put in boxes insulated, with all kinds of goo and poo in the cells keeping them from vibrating VITALLY ITALLY and we wear rubber shoes that insulate us and there concrete between IandI and all kinds of satanic obstruction.....Seen?

Get to the cause , dont chase symptoms. Get to the roots of the suffering and eliminate it from there, so regrowth does not happen. Bless.

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 12/23/2012 2:35:42 PM

Give thanks for the advice and information. Sadly I'm away from anywhere I can walk on the earth right now, and the plaster cast means I have to avoid wet conditions, but trust, I would very much like to be out in world rather than inside hobbling around on crutches.
I did the injury just after the beginning of Sabbath so I held I fast as usual and that helped.
Give thanks for the abundance of information on different herbs. I was aware of ginger and tumeric, but it was I overstanding that they take a few months of continuous use to have an effect (although they are in I diet regular already), so I'll look into some of the others to see if there are any with stronger and more immediate effects.

Blessed love

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/27/2012 12:36:09 PM

msm is a sulfur extract all natural and it is awesome very healing, sulfur is fourth most abundant element in human body

it removes inflammation, onoins and garlics and leeks scallions ect are high is sulfur those could help

do yoga and stretches(move as much as can, circulate blood with movement and deep breathing , drick fresh juices stay loose dont get stiff
and stay alkaline with lots of greens and herbs to keep the healing electric energy flowing through body

but when it comes to people getting injuries, broken bones, sprains, fractures, this MSM SULFUR NUTRIENT is uses to keep that area from getting inflamed and keep it from getting calcification and buildup around it.......msm can be found in health food stores and where vitamin and minerals are sold

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/27/2012 12:56:15 PM

Professional Athletes use grounding blanks sheets, foot mats for when sitting at computer....to recover from their professional athlete training . And recover alot quicker waking up with no aches and sore or less is needed, one must recover from trailing befor going into training again if one is to be growing in strength and endurance

http://www.groundology.com/

/

I recommend this if someone life in a man made ungrounded high rise or works in skyscrapper, th blood gets coagulated sticks together(blood clots form more) in planes high rises skyscrappers

take care , if in babylon there devil problems, but Jah always has a soulution for HIS CHILDREN. JAHS RASTAFARI CHILDREN BLESSED. RASTA CHILDREN BLESSED. YOUNG AND OLD AGED AND NEW BORN , RASTA LIVE FORIVER MORE, cant keep them down.

Messenger: amotuu zakia Sent: 1/5/2013 3:26:22 PM

bless i would like to know n read more of what you wrote here

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I