Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4976&start_row=1

1 - 1011 - 14
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Matthew Sent: 12/10/2012 7:04:18 PM

"Were the thoughts of Plato and Socrates, the beliefs of Christianity and Judaism not harmonized with Hindu philosophy; were Yoga and its various stages not exposed to Western thought; had Western religion and philosophy not been exposed to the philosophy and religion of the East through Your Excellency's persistent endeavour, how much the poorer would human thought have been!"

After reading I Fathers words above I started looking into yoga and the Chakras. I have read how some ones see the seven seals of revelations as the seven Chakras what do the I think about that?

I was at first apprehensive about mixing Christ Selassie I and Hindu teachings, but after meditating upon it. I reasoned with I self that RasTafarI is infinite so predates both the Bible and Hindu practices. HIM is infact the root source of all righteousness. As such I I begun to further research this ancient wisdom and will soon start the task of clearing I own chakras.
Do any ones include such practices in ones livity? And can any I's give I further info about 'Kundilini' ?

RasTafarI Blessings

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 12/10/2012 7:40:56 PM

I have read in a lot of books that RasTafarI got a lot of its culture and livity from Indian immigrants in Jamaica. They sight such things as dreadlocks, using herb, commune living and chanting as something I Incients borrowed from the Hindu population and introduced to the foundations of the RasTafarI movement. I sight these things as natural ways of Godly people. If we read the Old Testament we see righteous people practicing the same livity and before that I believe other people will have done the same things.

RasTafarI is the root of all righteous living. InI livity is the original livity of InI Iternal King

Peace and Love

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 12/10/2012 9:18:00 PM

These things are natural to mankind. Ones and Ones talk about Chakras and such things being the Sevel Seals, because simply put, they are. They are simply points in the human body where energy flows to and from and through, and I and I are truly the temple of the Most High, so it shouldn't surprise Ones and Ones that these things have a biological backing. Some call them Chakras and some call it other things and assign elements and all sorts of characteristics, but what the practices all hint towards is that mastery of them (i.e. I and Iselves) is the key to unlocking I and I full potential as divine beings.
They weren't even something I had studied too deeply until recently, but when I did, I found descriptions of sensations and feelings I had already Identified in Iself. It provides a useful framework for working with the I's body to gain more overstanding and mastery of I and Iselves.

As for whether these things are Indian or Jamaican or African, it is obvious to I that these things are from creation, and since every people have this within them, they have all sought ways of overstanding it and manifesting themselves to the fullest extent. I and I know that Leonard Howell and the early Rasta people had close relationships with the Indian Hindus, but I wouldn't say that these things were just borrowed or copied. It was more that through the Reasoning, both gained a greater overstanding of themselves and as such begain to manifest the same divine livity which is from creation, but in their own framework and experience of the coming of Haile Selassie I. Such it is when iron sharpens iron. Haile Selassie I hadn't even spoken the words the I quoted yet, and yet the first Rastafari saw it still.

Blessed love

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 12/11/2012 6:04:54 PM

Give Thanks Nazarite I

Having studied such things is there any particular books the I would recommend? The I has begun reading Rastafari for the healing of the nations, by Dennis forsyth which I have found to be a great introduction to the 7 Chakras and a great book in general.

The I is speaking the truth regarding such things being from creation.

InI Incients are true mystics, many of the things these Ingels were promoting in the 1930s are just now being recognized by Babylon science, such things as the medicinal properties of the hola herb and the need for a ital diet and a holistic approach to disease. InI elders taught about man Iriginating in Ethiopia which is something that has just recently been proven by the use of mitochondrial DNA testing.

Blessed Love

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/11/2012 6:42:25 PM

Yogiraj Siddhanath teaches Kriya Yoga and has books. In wings of freedom he has whole chapter dedicated to King Selassie and how his claim and testomony of HIM still being alive in flesh and bone.

He teaches kriya yoga, from what I know is empty the mind-purify it, chanting(mantra works) (so would drumming)
And breathing deeply up and down spine clearing...loosening these seven seal, clearing these seven centers of energy and clearing also past negative karma

from what I know our being is based on the thoughts and the breathing..so clear breathing and clear mind clears karma and purifies the soul check him out

I also read Healings of The nations and started doing some of the breathing the author Dennis guides iandI into and after meditating, clearing mind through deep breathing a little ganja and a little ital food and some streaching grounded on the earth....something opened for sure tha night after going a little yoga and push ups streches exercise inside with such clear mind...then i smoked some ganja. 'da purp' and layed down....I layed there with head ache.....then it cleared and i had great sensation in head!!!It was a good vibration...something cleared out! and then my heart opened and i felt a presence! Jah I cant describe how great and healing this was...I felt like something was there my light body or something wI felt and my heart I felt a very mystic presense!

Once peak experiences are made...IandI make that into the plateu and take it higher....
I sowed something right that day/ night and reaped a experience only the most blessed can always be in..
Jah is Bliss

Messenger: DURU Sent: 12/11/2012 9:27:34 PM

Blessed to all.

Greetings mathew,

Yes I , kundalini is d life force , its symbolizes as d sun RA in ancient kmt(egypt) not d just d physical as translated by western scholars, snake symbol or dragon on d east and symbolizes as conquering lion in InI RASTAFARI. Ital livity ,meditation are basic practices to increase d life force.
D seventh day on d bible SABBATH is not just a day but d seventh chakra ,d crown in kabbala, this is when christ is attained ,the thorns on d head is just a symbol of it or crown and even d essence and goal y InI have dreadlocks ,lion as d king, its when bliss is attained which is d true salvation. D story of jesus on d bible is d cruxifiction of d ego, then ressurection happens,eternal bliss or zion is attained ,devil symbolizes d ego of man, source of dominance, greed, lust and separation, mind is its sit, it analyzes and break,things into pieces hence separation,
2 theives beside jesus represents d physical eyes and jesus as d 3rd eyes ,dat sees only one hence d unity of all in 1 (ALL seeing eye),when d kundalini reached d 6th (hence d preparation of sabbath) chakra is open then ressurection happens , this is d king of kings. When d father and son is 1 , so as jesus, buddha,krishna,heru(horus), Haile Selassie I.

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 12/12/2012 6:08:51 AM

Give thanks Hon. DURU for the clearance to the youths seeking higher knowledge of Self!

GLORIFY AND GIVE THANKS FOR THE TRUE CHRIST, THE TRUE COMFORTER, WHO TEACH I AND I THAT LOVE IS THE GOLDEN KEY TO OPEN UP HOLY MOUNT ZION! GIVE THANKS FOR THE MAN OF "R" , HOLY MELCHIZEDEK, THE ANCIENT OF DAYS, THE I AM THE I AM... THE FIRST AND ONLY ANOINTED TEACHER AND SAVIOUR OF I AND I! OUR REDEEMER IS STRONG... KING EMMANUEL THE 7:TH IS HIS NAME! THE MAN WITH OUT MOTHER AND WITH OUT FATHER, WITH OUT BEGINNING OF DAYS NOR END OF LIFE, HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI!

Regarding the 7 seals, this goes on so many levels, it is the 7 chakras, it is also the 2 ears, the 2 eyes, the 2 nostrils and the 1 eye.. ( "I" ) 2+2+2+1 = 7.. Let those who have ears hear, eyes see and so on and so forth.. all these first 6 must be open before I&I can speak the Word of Truth & Life.

So Realize who this Man, King Emmanuel the 7:th is.. I send 7 words of Love to All my RasTafarI Brethren & Sistren 4 corners and 4 wings of the Earth; EMMANUEL IS LOVE LET US ALL LOVE!

GIVE THANKS FOR THE MIGHTY GOD JAH RASTAFARI, THE PROPHET THE PRIEST AND THE KING, MARCUS MOSIAH GARVEY I HOLY EMMANUEL I NEGUS NEGAST Q'DAMAWI HAILE SELASSIE I JAHOVIAH JAH RASTAFARI

BLESS & SANCTIFY US ALL, LEAD US IN THE RIGHT WAY, THE KING'S HIGHWAY, HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI. selah

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 12/12/2012 2:51:06 PM

Matthew, most of what Duru jus said was gleaned from this book, which is a must...

Haile Selassie I and the concept of enlightenment, the supreme overstanding, by
Baba Kali Bhujangi

you can prolly get it direct from the I if you google the title, think there's even a fcebook pg dedicated to the book...

but yeah, you're on the right path for sure! buy that book you'll love it...(an Duru I'm not trying to be contentious, jus wanna give that book a plug, but the I knows that already!)

Love...Selam

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 12/12/2012 7:11:19 PM

INSPIRATIONAL
I apprecilove the strength and guidance received from all

Bongo Jessep
the I has previously read the chapter in the yogi's book about meeting Selassie I in England in the 80s. It seemed suspect to I on many levels.
The I has been researching the teachings of a Yogi Bharjan, you prob know but he brought kundalini yoga to the west.

Hon Prophet Black Christ Salvation
one of the things the yogi Bharjam said in one of his reasonings was Holy men become Holy because they are conscious about what goes in and what comes out of their 8 bodily holes, ie ears, eyes, mouth, ect.
He also teaches that God is Love and that man is in God as God is in man, sound familiar my lord?

Hon Duru
Give thanks for the Insight my King. It continues to amaze I how so much of the worlds spiritual thinking has its roots in Kemet. I am seriously looking into including Kundalini yoga into I Livity.

My lord SunofMan
The I will check for that book when funds allow.
The I's presence has been missed on the forum, I hope the I will be around more often now?
Infact it was the I who responded to I initial post on the forum around 2 years ago
give thanks for the I's Itinued guidance

Selassie I is I Jah and King
Blessed love

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 12/12/2012 10:05:43 PM

Uploaded with ImageShack.us' border=0>
SELAM

1 - 1011 - 14

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I