Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4975&start_row=11

I'm Interested to know

1 - 1011 - 14
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Matthew Sent: 12/11/2012 6:20:31 PM

Give thanks for the insight Hon Jessep.
Truly inspirational Word sound and needed at this time.

Has the I seen I thread with "no subject"? This inner purification is what I Irits are calling I towards at this point of I trod.

Blessed Love

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 12/12/2012 6:15:32 AM

I SIGHT RASTAFARI F1RST!

HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: chica Sent: 12/14/2012 3:46:02 PM

OK, this is really getting spooky now! I opened this thread just out of curiosity and discovered it is addressing so much of what I am feeling right now! Searching for the pure unadulterated truth has led me out of the church doors and many of the questions being posed on this thread are the same questions I've been pondering. I do believe HIM and Christ are one, but I also know the church has bastardized the teachings so much that I found it impossible to connect with my higher self inside the walls of the church! I am truly grateful to HIM for moving HIS children to share on this forum. You all will never know how much you are helping those of us who are new to the path. I am grateful to all of you. Thank you again for this reasoninsg. It's amazing how HIM leads me to the right thread at just the right time! Much love and respect... Chica

Messenger: Tekel Sent: 1/2/2013 12:38:07 PM

The original teaching of Ras Tafari passed down through mainly oral traditions IS that His Majesty is the second advent of Yeshua. I myself was not born as a Ras Tafari but H.I.M. restored I faith in the Almighty. All the Sons and Daughters I know who were born into the faith from 12 tribe to binghi that Yeshua and His Majesty are the same individual also.

It seems that no matter which way you came from His Majesty states "For my part, I glory in the Bible".

1 - 1011 - 14

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I