Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4972&start_row=1

Sex between man and beast JUDGEMENT FYAH

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Matthew Sent: 11/29/2012 2:18:50 PM

No Sex Soon Between Humans and Animals in Germany, Okay in Denmark

Germany plans to slap a fine of up to 25,000 euros on people having sexual relations with pets, but zoophiles plan to fight the move. They say there's nothing wrong with consensual sex and that the true violations of animal rights are taking place in the farming industry.
The German government plans to ban zoophilia -- sex with animals -- as part of an amendment to the country's animal protection law, but faces a backlash from the country's zoophile community, estimated to number over 100,000.
Zoophilia was legalized in Germany in 1969 and animal protection groups have been lobbying for a ban in a campaign that has been fuelled by heated debate in Internet forums in recent years.
Now the centre-right government wants to outlaw using animals "for personal sexual activities or making them available to third parties for sexual activities and thereby forcing them to behave in ways that are inappropriate to their species," said Hans-Michael Goldmann, chairman of the parliament's Agricultural Committee.
In the future, having sex with an animal could be punished with a fine of up to €25,000 ($32,400).
Zoophiles are up in arms. "We will take legal action against this," Michael Kiok, chairman of zoophile pressure group ZETA (Zoophile Engagement for Tolerance and Information), told SPIEGEL ONLINE. "We see animals as partners and not as a means of gratification. We don't force them to do anything."
He said sex with pets wasn't demeaning to the animals, and that they make it evident if they're not interested.
"People have tried to create the false impression that we hurt animals," said Kiok, who lives with an Alsatian called Cessie. He said he has had special feelings for animals ever since he was four or five and that the fascination took on erotic elements in his teens.
Still Legal in Denmark
Sex with animals has been banned in a number of European countries including France, Switzerland and even the liberal Netherlands. Sweden is preparing a ban too, said Kiok. "But it's still legal in Denmark."
In most cases, the sexual partners are likely to be dogs because they are such common pets now. In the days of old, it used to be cows, horses, sheeps, goats and pigs, said Kiok.
Sexual research in the 1940s suggested that 5 to 8 percent of men and 3 to 5 percent of women engaged in zoophilia. "That would put the figure in Germany at 1.6 million but that's definitely too high. Taking a wild guess, I'd say it's well over 100,000," said Kiok.
He criticized the planned legal amendment because it still didn't ban the unanaesthetized castration of piglets in the meat processing industry, or the branding of horses. He also said the farming industry sexually abuses animals by allowing breeders to ram electric rods into the backsides of boars to make them ejaculate, and tying up mares so that they can be mounted by stallions.
Kiok knows what his first priority will be if the law is passed in parliament: "I'm going to make sure I keep my dog."

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 11/29/2012 2:23:01 PM

The End of the Dominion of Sin...

​;The world has been under the dominion of sin for six thousand years. The I-rits (spirit) of con-fusion has reigned supreme throughout the whole world. The races and nations have changed over the centuries, but the I-rits (spirit) has stayed the same. Today the whole earth is under the yoke of sin, lead by pernicious Western world powers. They have influenced the people of the earth contrary to the LAWS and statutes of the Most High. The world is polluted with their wickedness. They have polluted the Air, Water, earth, and the minds of men and women. Through powerful deception, the evil powers have made good seem evil and evil seem good. Only the forces of the Almighty High can end the tight grip that satan has upon the earth. It will take the force of the Most High (god), a kingdom of disciplined men and women under the Most Highs (god's) rule who are livi-cated (ded-icated) to the return of the creation to the proper cycles of the Almighty High (god). This Kingman (Kingdom) will declare JUDGMENT through the Word of the Almighty High at the end of the age called the Great Tribulation. And this I-lah (godly) force will put an end to the dominion of sin.

Footnote: REV. 17 (Afrikan Heritage Bible) RAs Heru_khuti “the Levite”

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 12/15/2012 9:00:03 AM

Having sex with an animal is animal abuse but animal farming is one of de worst if not de worst form of animal abuse comonly practised around de world. Blessed love.

Messenger: Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/11/2017 12:40:39 PM

I would not say the same, Black heart. Are you any better than father Abraham who had countless flocks and servants, yet met God face to face, and had the honour of serving the God in flesh and his angels a midday meal of cakes, curds and flesh under a tree ? The same man is father of all black Israel and Arabia and nations,and righteousness was accounted him.
°
Or are you any better than Jacob, who earned his righteous pay for his labour in form of flocks of sheep and goats after serving fourteen years for his uncle in exchange for his two daughters in marriage, yet he met Emmanuel and wrestled with him in the night, and brought forth the black house of israel, and was a prophet ?
°
Or prince David who looked after sheep for his father, king Jesse, yet became king of Israel and Judah, and prepared a throne for the black christ, upon which he shall reign when he returns in all the glory of the black heavenly father ?

Messenger: Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/11/2017 3:24:23 PM

Sex with animals, Why ?
Like there aren't enough women around. Crazy and mad people with uncanny tastes.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/13/2017 11:01:16 PM

Black heart an original I. He doesnt deal with Bible story and isnt fraid to call wickedness wickedness whether from a man or prophet or god in the bible. He site farming as animal cruelty and wickedness and a bible story of YOUR prophets who do the same wouldnt change his stance. Dem a YOUR prophet not INI prophet.

Black Heart an Irtical Rastaman from creation

A mi brethren

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/13/2017 11:01:17 PM

Search up some of his reasoning

Messenger: Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/14/2017 12:27:25 AM

Yea, and I am a God in flesh.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 6/14/2017 5:39:43 AM

Man dont business with you I am informing you about a brethren who you were responding to from 4 YEARS ago who isnt here to respond and letting you know who he is.

Messenger: Zion Black Jerusalem Sent: 6/14/2017 9:37:49 AM

Can't he speak for himself ? Or were you hired to represent him ?

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I