Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4970&start_row=11

Relationship between Emperor Selassie I and Empress Menen

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 28
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: chica Sent: 12/6/2012 7:15:36 AM

I have the same recurring vision, but only comes when I am very exhausted. I believe that is because that is the only time I am really quiet. In my vision, I simply see Rasta men, women and children living their life. It seems so real. I see them talking to each other and I find myself wondering, can they see me? Then I tell myself it was only a vision... perhaps a vision of what is to come... perhaps someday I will grow to fully embrace the Rasta life. I am still struggling with my Christianity. Recently, I broke away from the church I have belonged to for about 22 years. It's the church my whole family attends. I celebrated a birthday back in October, so it was time for me to do the "annual assessment" of my life. I felt my spirit ask me: "What are you doing? You know this church is not where you should be. You see the hypocrisy and it makes you sick to your stomach. Are you going to go through this for another year?" I meditated on the issue for quite some time. I had to admit I was afraid to leave this church because it was all I knew. Even though it was feeling more and more like just going through the motions. I suppose it's sort of like having a divorce. You know it's what is best, but it's familiar, so you stay. Well, now that I have left, I am going through a grieving period. When you've been involved with someone or some thing for 22 years, it is necessary to grieve. So I'm taking my time, letting my self feel what I need to feel. So I made the decision to leave and continue to pursue Rasta trod. My family thinks I'm bonkers, but that's OK. I never felt so totally free to just be... just be.

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 12/9/2012 6:13:06 AM

I am happy for you that you made a good decision to break away from at least the church,
now I urge you to be much stronger and break away from Christianity,
and stick to Rastafari like glue.....every little thing will be reveal to you later, for the time being let your faith in Rastafari take you through these confusing times, seen?

Bless..

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 12/9/2012 9:38:40 PM

Ises I sister. More love and strength along the road, because I won't lie to the I, it's rocky and slippery and it only gets harder as I and I get tougher and more able to bear the burdens, but keep trodding and the I will see the greatest blessings.

Love Itinually and may the Most High Haile Selassie I and Itege Menen I guide and bring the I balance.

Blessed love

Messenger: chica Sent: 12/12/2012 3:34:30 PM

Brother Nazarite_I, you are so right. The road seems a slippery slope, but I have decided to go with my heart. My heart is telling me I have much to learn about the truth and that I must continue to study the words and ideals of HIM because there I will find the truth. Thanks for your encouragement. Much love and respect... Chica

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 12/12/2012 7:24:04 PM

Empress Chica, What a joy to read the I's words.
Fear not it is the shepherds voice the I Is hearing.

STRENGTH TO STRENGTH NATURALLY
RasTafarI Blessings

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 12/13/2012 10:21:21 AM

Blessed Heart of Love my lord Hon. Idren Nazarite-I give thanks for highlighting this video with the Honourable Prophet:

LOVE, LOVE

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 12/14/2012 5:00:46 AM

Ises and love Black Christ Salvation. Is the Idren known to the I? Because the Idren did give I some sound advice on the subject of this Reasoning, and when I got home, I came accross that video by a next blessing.

Blessed love

Messenger: chica Sent: 12/14/2012 3:24:18 PM

Matthew wrote: "Empress Chica, What a joy to read the I's words.
Fear not it is the shepherds voice the I Is hearing. STRENGTH TO STRENGTH NATURALLY RasTafarI Blessings"

Thank you for your beautiful words of encouragement. It makes the trod much more bearable, and reminds me that I am on the right road.

Messenger: chica Sent: 12/14/2012 3:28:48 PM

Brother Nazarite, I watched the video again of BaRaka speaking about romantic love. I didn't catch this the first time around, but this time, I caught it, when he speaks about the Tel-lie-vision! Wow, it's so true, the TV is full of lies. I actually don't own a TV anymore. One day, in 2010, I just stopped watching and gave my TV away to my sister. She asked me: How will you get the news without a TV? I thought about it for a moment. Then something deep within said to me, "You will know what you need to know when you need to know it. Getting rid of that TV is the right thing to do." I can honestly say I've never missed having it. I don't miss hearing and seeing all the lies... don't miss it one bit!

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 12/15/2012 2:10:24 PM

TV is good. Don't blame TV fo lies but blame de people who lie. If it wasn't fo TV n other technology I n I wouldn't easily know wha gwaan around de world. TV helped to alert people around de world of de crimes comited by Israel on Palestinians, nazis on jews, white colonial n slave masters on Africans. Is it not TV dat also help spread rasta masage around de world? Is it not becas of TV dat I n I know dat black brother disgracefuly killed another black brother ina Africa (South Africa, Kenya, Rwanda, Congo, Nigeria) due to mental slavery reinforced through foreign religions n division boundering of Africa? Is it not TV dat enabled dat idren to pas his anti TV masage arond de world? Jah people lets be realistic, TV vital. Ones n ones haffe learn to appriciate good things dat have been very helpful in de emancipation of I n I black people from slavery n colonialism. Raspect

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 28

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I