Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4969&start_row=1

Accept What Jah Gives

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jah-spear Sent: 11/24/2012 8:21:04 AM

Because all is vanity, we deserve everything we receive. Mankind is so small compared to the Almighty, so in all our ways we must acknowledge this. We must humble ourselves. When something bad happens we must not become upset and say things like "I don't deserve this" and "God has forsaken me" because these are wicked statements. What happens in life is meant to happen; what matters most is how we react to these things. We must react with humility and reverence to Jah Rastafari. Jah gives and takes as he sees fit. This means that Jah does and gives to us what he feels is just. We must not question Jah's decision, but accept them wholeheartedly. We must learn not to hold ourselves too high, and must keep ourselves from thinking like we are wiser than the Almighty. As the saying goes: "No pain, no gain". If we do not experience hard times how can IandI hope to grow and progress Iritually?

Messenger: jehosaphat2011 Sent: 11/24/2012 11:31:00 AM

Yes I, Dezarie say Every day let us Give Thanks For Life, and other great
reasoning in her song. Elsewhere she say Struggles don mek us weaker Only
Stronger Move Militant. Yeah man keep it +ve.

Messenger: DURU Sent: 11/25/2012 1:04:12 AM

blesed to all,

exactly jah-spear,dats y for d i dem who sees jesus as god literally is a contradiction wen even dem bible said about jesus while crucified says "father why thou has forsaken me"

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 11/25/2012 6:14:20 AM

Blessed love Hon Duru

God is in man and man in God, Christ showed InI the livity of God, That man lived and was murdered for the message of righteousness that he brought for all InI. If InI don't see God in the right of InI brothers where will we see it?

THE MAN SAY... MAN OF RIGHT IS GOD IN THE FLESH

HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 11/25/2012 10:11:43 PM

Bleesed words at good time for I ...Thanks

Yes no Rasta a rasta if not pick up this spiritual cross

It is dreaded, but it locks us in with the most high

and just as the deadlocks grow so the burden of life may become heavier and heavier, but it is a ll a test of our faith(that faith may overcome and not be overcomed)

patience is a measure of our faith, I was never told the road to Mount Zion was short or early but I know only the fittest of the fittest mentally spiritually and physical will survive the Armageddon and judgments of the Almighty

All of life in babylon may be dark and gloomy but IandI always keep the eyes on the light no matter how far away, because no matter how far away the stars are their light reaches the eye and no matter how far away JAH and Zion may be His Word of Life reach our ears and give hope to carry on even as the devils taunt and mock

JAH Bless IANDI Rastas

Messenger: DURU Sent: 12/11/2012 7:07:25 AM

Blessed to all.

Greetings mathew,

Yes I , god is in man ,man in god, so as d whole creation and unmanifest is in god.
I truly agree with d livity ,d living example of godliness,
God is present to all ,to observe nature for instance InI can realize H.I.M presence , its true some need an example of man for godliness, but to see god only on 1 person is separation still and majority simply remain to hope dat this 1 person will save InI ,in fact this godly person must be d inspiration of InI to save InI selves from d illusion of separation and be responsible for it ,so InI can function fully as a whole through love ,and to realize god in all as d only one, coz H.I.M is alone , d overstanding dat I is in god , and always been so.

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 12/12/2012 6:25:03 AM

Blessed Heart of LOVE to 1 and All,

DURU
PRECISly jah-spear,dats y for d i dem who sees jesus as god literally is a contradiction wen even dem bible said about jesus while crucified says "father why thou has forsaken me"

InI JAH RASTAFARI

To this post I would just like to add that the latin/spanish name "jesus" in hebrew is Yahshua, which as we all know literally translates to "JAH IS SALVATION"

SALVATION GOD JAH RASTAFARI SELAH I AND I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 1/5/2013 7:03:39 PM

Accept what Jah give , to resist Jahs will is to try to force something alone , accept what Jahs gives, to resist Jahs will is caus of all suffering...Christ suffered only in the eyes of the weak....but to those of Rastafari, Christ endured

He can not suffer, he can not even die.. He is The Everliving God

The evil Ones try to make Christ suffer but they cannot harm Jah any more than darkness can darken light!

And where HIS life is All things are alive and darkness and death is destroyed

To Accepts what Jah gives in His most High will is Joy and Peace and life everlasting

All else is vanity

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 1/5/2013 7:22:28 PM

even in the most burdensome and negative of situations , positive can come from it, just as compost turns into earth then food

forgiveness works with time for healing

almost everything in this world needs forgiven, composted

to fertilize JAH KINGDOM OF ZION ON EARTH

Accept what Jah Gives, Jah has give IandI seeds, each our own , and we must tend those, cultivate Jahs Living garden, bring forth the fruits of ZION, reveal the everliving treasures greater than what the world now values, awaken the masses with the word sound power coming from Zion

be the light a living vibration that shapes creation as Jahs will has given, this is acceptance

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 1/5/2013 10:23:52 PM

In the storms of life its good to take refuge in the shelter of JAH LOVE

All storms pass but Jah is the shelter , the rock that is never moved

Zion is IandI sanctuary, in good times and bad, stay in the center of the wheel, love is the axis, all things revolve, but remain with Selassie at the center , the light of the universe

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I