Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4962&start_row=21

Brain wash education: The Men Who Built America

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 43
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Warrior Dove Sent: 2/4/2013 8:58:41 PM

One girl who was watching the halftime show was talking about how she like Beyonce, because Beyonce doesn't have a big ego and fights for women's rights.
???The stage is in the shape of Beyonce's face, both sides of it, and the women are almost naked, dancing around like strippers??? Fiya Burn! That badmind business!!!

Messenger: Warrior Dove Sent: 2/4/2013 9:06:50 PM

Fiya Burn Pepsi!

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 2/4/2013 9:46:28 PM

Warrior Dove,

What do you expect, America is the modern day Rome/babylon and the football games are like the ancient gladiator games - "bread and circuses" for the masses to keep the people entertained and distracted from issues of any real importance. Its all pure babylonian spectacles.

Messenger: Warrior Dove Sent: 2/5/2013 2:08:27 AM

Eleazar, did you watch the video?

Messenger: Shakal_Lake17@hotmail.com Sent: 2/6/2013 5:44:22 PM

The world is being run by a bunch of Fascist pigs like obama and pope, I was reasoning with my two brethren n they ask me if the leaders of china and japan good, they tght america was the only bad one..I asked them, do you know any of them to serve God Almighty? All those nations have commit an abomination with Babylon the prostitute..I know our savior is preparing to save us because he is seeing all things in heaven, I WAS PUT ON EARTH TO BURN FIYAHH ON babylon AND PRAISE JAH FOREVER,UNTIL THE RETURN OF HIM..Bless Iyah, Peace and Love...Raspect

Messenger: Iyah Oats Sent: 4/20/2014 3:49:37 AM

And the Earth change shape again:

Messenger: Iyah Oats Sent: 4/20/2014 3:57:17 AM

Many things wrong with the world map they use to teach the youth of the world. More brainwash education. Not for I.

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 4/27/2014 8:32:47 PM

Babylon must come down...
Yes I&I, in all equality and pure love I&I must be liberated.
Give thanks I&I for the information.
To come to realEyes that I&I have been lied to and downpressed is a first step in coming to the Light. I&I are aware of the propaganda and thievery...
After reading this thread, even more so aware. Iwombman just want to ask the Idren, what is the solution?
King Jesse the I mentions home-schooling. Is that the solution? For all Rasta wombman to raise up her youth in home schooling (or Rasta man if the I can be home)? What about the Iman and Iwombman who need to work outside the home? Where do I&I send the children to be taught about the real situation and the truth of how it came to be? And where do I&I begin to raise up a people in Insciousness to see the downpression in its finality?
Do Rastafari camps and establishments have school houses? What/how do they teach the youth?

This subject is so close to Iwombman heart. For years I&I have a goal to open a school for the Idren youth to come and learn. To house and feed the Idren in need, or otherwise be a place for daily instruction in all studies and in the ways of HIM. In this time, I am praying and seeking guidance for more exact plans (location, affiliations, funding sources, etc.), so please Idren join with Iwombman in Iditation as JAH guide I in this calling and give I wiseheights to establish the plan of the Most High.

Just as these vampires used the future generations to establish world downpression and evil, so shall I&I use the children as the foundation of a free and righteous Irth.

Blessed love and itection I&I Kings and Queens. Irie ites.

Messenger: VoodooRuutz Sent: 4/27/2014 10:46:37 PM

Blessed Sistren! To I knowing there is a problem and troddin to correct is d solution. D cycle jus hafta work itself tru wit time. Dey didn't bring InI to dat lowly place overnight, dey chase InI for long time, all in ancient time in d Euphrates n Indus Vallies now dey won't d world since dey figure dey got InI. Jus a fight InI must keep a fightin and fight it go b.

Wit d school thing if ones must work een mayb look for a Rastafari or other conscious schooler dat way d I gets to feed d yout, dey get learn sum trut and a brother or sister get support in dey own trod of learnin d youth.

Yes Sistren InI Immunity deff need conscious schoolin fa d lil ones, keep puttin d thoughts and word sound out in d cosmos (pray) as d i do n hold d knowin n it go happm, I go iditate n send I own out deh fa d Iwombman, self taught is a must!

Blessed Love, Selassie I Guide, Give thANKHs!!!

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 4/28/2014 12:26:09 AM

Give thANKHs Ras, Most High blessed love. Truly blessed to be a sister to the Iyah. Give thanks for the wiseites.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 43

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I